Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah I figured that and that’s great news. Did you receive tracking and if so how long after payment usually. Only worried bc I ordered while gone to work but I come home for two weeks then head back out and kinda wanted it to be before I came back out so I could start my cycle lol.

I didn't request tracking because it's always been under a month for me.

I really strongly suggest you remove QDSIGMA* labels from the outside of your boxes. This identifies exactly what customers are purchasing for anyone who handles mail to see.

With image recognition applied to all scanned packages, this would make it extremely easy to destroy your domestic shipping channels at scale, and it puts customers at risk for arrests because now governments know who is buying domestic QSC gear, and where the shipping origins are.

Let’s get some opsec up in here.
I agree with this

But QSC doesn't care. It's legal in their country. They don't care if their small customers get popped with the volume they probably put out

This source doesn't care about the customers at all. This is apparent. They have a single minded objective of profit

I really strongly suggest you remove QDSIGMA* labels from the outside of your boxes. This identifies exactly what customers are purchasing for anyone who handles mail to see.

With image recognition applied to all scanned packages, this would make it extremely easy to destroy your domestic shipping channels at scale, and it puts customers at risk for arrests because now governments know who is buying domestic QSC gear, and where the shipping origins are.

Let’s get some opsec up in here.
My latest domestic shipment came today with no distinguishing label on it, FYI. They are being a lot more circumspect.

UPDATED PRICE LIST

Send text and files securely and anonymously with end-to-end encryption (no account required) | PrivateBin

Since we will not be doing promos during the summer, we dropped many prices, many items now are cheap, especially peptides, us domestic stocks as well.

From today:

All items available domestic, can be purchased only domestic, except for resellers who buy at least 10 kits/item, they can get these shipped from China.

We have stocked many products domestic, in USA primo, mast e raws were added, we have almost all peptides available domestic, HGH 10iu, 24iu & 36iu.

We have more stocks on the way.

To get a price list contact us:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

UPDATED PRICE LIST

Send text and files securely and anonymously with end-to-end encryption (no account required) | PrivateBin

Since we will not be doing promos during the summer, we dropped many prices, many items now are cheap, especially peptides, us domestic stocks as well.

From today:

All items available domestic, can be purchased only domestic, except for resellers who buy at least 10 kits/item, they can get these shipped from China.

We have stocked many products domestic, in USA primo, mast e raws were added, we have almost all peptides available domestic, HGH 10iu, 24iu & 36iu.

question. If im in USA, and wanted to buy a few kits of 10mg BPC157, am I forced to buy 50x5mg domestic? I want to buy a few different raws, that are International only.

Last edited:
UPDATED PRICE LIST

From today:

Do the HGH MOQ for kits apply if we order us domestic?

Hi! Why are you guys not responding to my emails anymore after confirming my BTC payment went through. I hope I haven’t been ripped off my money.
Tracey mentioned that they are not confirming coin payments anymore. i’ll paste what was posted late last month.

I gave them instructions to not longer confirm crypto payments with customers, waste of time, can be verified on blockchain, so no need for a confirmation email.