Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You’d assume they’d let you buy it all INT so long as at least one item is out of stock but clarification would be nice

With 2 shipping charges and US prices on the US portion?

So you paid dom prices for part of your order? Sounds gay, guess I'm gonna have to rethink my next raws order
It will be split up and one half will be send from domestic warehouse the other half from int warehouse. I had that situation myself.

Yeah, same happened to me a while back. I meant to order all int'l but some of the stuff was available US domestic, so you get that part faster but also pay additional shipping for it.

They've been clear about this recently. Not sure why it's this way but not a big deal imo.

Well shit that's a lot of mast. Good point tho.
It's also possible Q only has 100 g pricing domestic so if you move to a kilo it's automatic international but it's not certain.

Easiest thing to do is to just make one list so we know what we're actually going to pay. No point having intl & Dom then forcing us to use Dom without the option of intl.

And 100gram packs Dom. The only thing I buy in those quantities is test. I was eyeing some primo e for my next order. 100g Dom is $1k. I was considering 50g international for $600.
If you only need 50g, he’ll let you buy international since it’s not available domestic. I just bought 10g var international because 100g was too much.

The price diff of just a kilo of mast e between intl and dom is like $800
Incorrect, because we don't have the mast E kilo increament in usa warehouse, so it can be purchased from China.

And 100gram packs Dom. The only thing I buy in those quantities is test. I was eyeing some primo e for my next order. 100g Dom is $1k. I was considering 50g international for $600.

Since 50g increament isn't available in USA warehouse, then it can be ordered from China.

Hey guys. I’ve been in Europe of a month and just returning and trying to catch up. Before, you roast me, yes, I used the search function. There’s been over 100 pages of updates since I’ve last read and tried to sort it all out before asking.

The Q discord is gone? Is there a new one?

I think I read no group buy sales during the summer? Is that correct?

If we are in the USA, we have to order via the domestic price list, if available? But what if something we want is only available international, along with another few items being domestic, is that two orders, thus two shipping rates?

Thanks everyone!

The Q discord server was nuked several weeks ago. Here’s an invite to the new Q discord server…

discord.gg/kbgb4Nrf

If you’re on telegram, then here’s a link to the back up plan if the Q discord server goes down again.

t.me/+LXQ9297Op6M0MDcx

Hey guys. I’ve been in Europe of a month and just returning and trying to catch up. Before, you roast me, yes, I used the search function. There’s been over 100 pages of updates since I’ve last read and tried to sort it all out before asking.

I think I read no group buy sales during the summer? Is that correct?

If we are in the USA, we have to order via the domestic price list, if available? But what if something we want is only available international, along with another few items being domestic, is that two orders, thus two shipping rates?

Thanks everyone!
The last Q discord is gone, but there’s a new one that was started the same day. Invites are being paused for the time being because a bunch of discords are being nuked. Meanwhile, the mods are creating a back up just in case through Matrix.

There are no group sales for the summer.

If your item is available domestic, your order will come from the domestic warehouse. If your order is not available domestic, including the quantity, you can order international. If part of your order is domestic and another international, you pay for shipping twice. I also think there’s MOQ’s now for some products, but you’d have to consult the price list.

T
The last Q discord is gone, but there’s a new one that was started the same day. Invites are being paused for the time being because a bunch of discords are being nuked. Meanwhile, the mods are creating a back up just in case through Matrix.

There are no group sales for the summer.

If your item is available domestic, your order will come from the domestic warehouse. If your order is not available domestic, including the quantity, you can order international. If part of your order is domestic and another international, you pay for shipping twice. I also think there’s MOQ’s now for some products, but you’d have to consult the price list.
Thanks! And damn, discord was my preferred place.

Sent an email Friday, still waiting on a response, anyone know when the Chinese weekend ends?
Not sure about the Chinese weekend but...Holy bazongas!!!! Look at dem tities!! Merry Christmas!

I was wondering it there was one or two t's in tities so I google it and read this boner killing definition. "either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman.

Sent an email Friday, still waiting on a response, anyone know when the Chinese weekend ends?
I used whatsapp placed order Friday night, Saturday morning when I woke up payment details awaited me, I paid sent transaction #. This morning a label was created for the order I seen on my informed delivery.

Not sure about the Chinese weekend but...Holy bazongas!!!! Look at dem tities!! Merry Christmas!

I was wondering it there was one or two t's in tities so I google it and read this boner killing definition. "either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman.
uhh anyways…