Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Lets get QSC making the first version of CT-996 to come to market.
It's a pill.
Its GIP and GLP-1 like tirz.
And it has a few years of testing ahead.
If QSC could make this, it would be massive

why? tirz u can take orally or sublingually... semaglutide aswell can be taken as pill.

and why would u want to take untested drugs? esp when have 2 great options already. how dumb would u feel if the "new" glp never hit market because of some sketchy side..

Nothing has shown more muscle growth with GLPs, but muscle protective and endurance improvements have been demonstrated. These effects become more pronounced with age, I assume, because as natural GLP production declines exogenous GLPs have more empty receptors to hit.

Muscle tissues are rich in GLP-1 receptors. When activated, muscle fiber loss is slowed, and GLPs also stimulate microvasculature growth in muscle, improving endurance.

The issue of lean mass loss on GLPs is entirely due to insufficient protein intake and often, a lack of strength training.

But all things equal, on a cutting cycle, same diet, same amount of training, GLPs should promote more muscle mass preservation than without.
making a couple jumps there.. but certainly possible but loss of muscle mass is not only from less intake but also when loose 50 lbs u no longer need as much muscle. BUT, there also is something to be said about the issues with kidneys and may just be processing all the fat (as thats how u loose fat, through kidneys) but protein I think is even harder on kidneys to break down IIRC ie ketone and diabetic kidney disease.

yes, check this out. This is someone's labs that came back in the middle of retatrutide trial.

crazy good labs

Percentage reductions mean fuck all if we don't know what the levels were beforehand. They were most likely complete slobs before starting it and the drug made them lose weight and weight loss / diet changes affect those markers. All we know is 320 -> 250lbs given that data. Not shocking at all.

Percentage reductions mean fuck all if we don't know what the levels were beforehand. They were most likely complete slobs before starting it and the drug made them lose weight and weight loss / diet changes affect those markers. All we know is 320 -> 250lbs given that data. Not shocking at all.
no no no, its more likely that "glucose managing medications" improve cholesterol, BP ,kidneys, liver simply by taking the milligrams. independent of diet and fat loss
yes, its the GLPs that have a positive affect on entire body, not the fatloss.

Losing 70lbs of fat is nothing compared to the magic biohacking of GLPs, I mean when does peoples bloodwork improve by losing 70lbs? scientifically we cannot expect marked improvement on laboratory results from an improvement in lifestyle/diet/body compositon, so it must be the GLPs

is this the one time we are pretending that losing fat doesn't improve the bodies health? Pretty much the first step tfor improving health since forever?

no no no, its more likely that "glucose managing medications" improve cholesterol, BP ,kidneys, liver simply by taking the milligrams. independent of diet and fat loss
yes, its the GLPs that have a positive affect on entire body, not the fatloss.

Losing 70lbs of fat is nothing compared to the magic biohacking of GLPs, I mean when does peoples bloodwork improve by losing 70lbs? scientifically we cannot expect marked improvement on laboratory results from an improvement in lifestyle/diet/body compositon, so it must be the GLPs

is this the one time we are pretending that losing fat doesn't improve the bodies health? Pretty much the first step tfor improving health since forever?

No, we're not pretending that losing fat doesn't improve health markers.

So don't pretend that just because activating GLP receptors in the pancreas happens to improve glucose control, that GLP receptors PRESENT IN EVERY OTHER ORGAN IN THE BODY DON'T DO ANYTHING.

Considering most meatheads thought GLPs meant users could "keep eating Big Macs and Ice cream" and lose weight, or work like simple amphetamine diet pills just reducing appetite, instead of adjusting the body's "set weight", it's important to keep hammering into their stone age skulls, that GLPs improve metabolic markers, and much more, regardless of weight loss.

They reverse heart remodeling ffs, which nearly every long term steroid user has, independently of whether someone is overweight or not. That's huge. It reverses non-alcoholic liver disease, which again, most long term bodybuilders are likely walking around with undiagnosed.

Beating the GLP ignorance out of the knuckle draggers here, especially the ones who seem to willfully choose to wallow in stupidly, since they embrace the science of steroids, is the most important type of "harm reduction" in a generation.

Last edited:
crazy good labs bro. thats the bottom line.
Here's what we do know:
Took retatrutide. Lost 30% of bodyweight AND labs improved big time.
Labs moving in right direction. Person becoming healthier. Thats what matters

Yes all prices went up. we have had what tracy called "summer prices" that just ended. There was an announcement and list of GroupBuys that is fixing to start back up. Maybe @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can post that Groupbuy list here on meso!

WTF? No Group Buy love for Meso, but catering to some invite only channel?

Guess that says a lot about where the bigger money's being made, and it's not gear I guess.

Received intl group buy promo for Primo. Paid June 11th, so 2 week t/a. It's clear they are putting more in the vials, as one on the left is primo from QSC beginning of 2023 and right is current one received. I'm not about to measure them out, but I would say eyeing it, there's a clear difference as vials are exact same. View attachment 287498
All my orders have been from 2021-2023 and all vials contained 9ml. Looks like they are now putting 10ml in a 10ml vial.

That's an insanely large group for a UGL.
Yes and no offense to Big T buy there is a lot of talk about nothing but crap going on there. No useful information at all except seems like announcements hit there first. So I guess about like here LOL just a different crowd talking about not shit. Seems like all anybody wants to talk about is glp drugs (no offense) rarely we talk about gear on this channel.

Yes and no offense to Big T buy there is a lot of talk about nothing but crap going on there. No useful information at all except seems like announcements hit there first. So I guess about like here LOL just a different crowd talking about not shit. Seems like all anybody wants to talk about is glp drugs (no offense) rarely we talk about gear on this channel.

It's useful for the non-BB crowd to connect with QSC, but very little productive discussion takes place there.

You can see there's a dynamic over there, because of QSC steroid offerings I'm sure, where guys who begin with GLPs, now over the once unthinkable idea of injecting themselves, start getting curious about TRT, and gear enhanced working out.

It's useful for the non-BB crowd to connect with QSC, but very little productive discussion takes place there.

You can see there's a dynamic over there, because of QSC steroid offerings I'm sure, where guys who begin with GLPs, now over the once unthinkable idea of injecting themselves, start getting curious about TRT, and gear enhanced working out.
same with the women :eek:

No, we're not pretending that losing fat doesn't improve health markers.

So don't pretend that just because activating GLP receptors in the pancreas happens to improve glucose control, that GLP receptors PRESENT IN EVERY OTHER ORGAN IN THE BODY DON'T DO ANYTHING.

Considering most meatheads thought GLPs meant users could "keep eating Big Macs and Ice cream" and lose weight, or work like simple amphetamine diet pills just reducing appetite, instead of adjusting the body's "set weight", it's important to keep hammering into their stone age skulls, that GLPs improve metabolic markers, and much more, regardless of weight loss.

They reverse heart remodeling ffs, which nearly every long term steroid user has, independently of whether someone is overweight or not. That's huge. It reverses non-alcoholic liver disease, which again, most long term bodybuilders are likely walking around with undiagnosed.

Beating the GLP ignorance out of the knuckle draggers here, especially the ones who seem to willfully choose to wallow in stupidly, since they embrace the science of steroids, is the most important type of "harm reduction" in a generation.

Attachments

• image_2024-07-18_132055772.png
    image_2024-07-18_132055772.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 1