Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm not involved in this shit. I'm just worried about Connor, and if he's safe. I just picture him lost in the woods somewhere, repeatedly asking a gopher he found questions that he can easily find himself if he used the search function

It's bad alignment combined with chronically tight hip flexors. Anytime I've gone to a PT and they do the hip flexor tightness test they always react with "OH!" because I do so poorly.

Another tightness I have is trunk rotation so I do a lot of t-spine rotation exercises. Also horizontal and vertical external rotation, and exercises to get better strength balance in my midsection.
Bro, try TRE.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeUioDuJjFI

Once you figure out how to "trigger" the shakes, you can just skip to that step. Made me realize how tense my neck and shoulders really are. I guess another benefit is a freer CNS for more optimal workouts and recovery.

Anyone know what color the tops are the test e US Domestic?
Just for my clarification when people here ask what color are the tops are they asking for the color of the flip off top or the crimped on vial top?
Order received a week ago us dom "T1" has white flip tops and bronze crimp tops.
I have read many pages and it most always points to "the color of caps means nothing, manufacturing runs change all the time, some time during the same run". I ordered all test e so there were no other items to confuse me.

Attachments

• color of caps snip.JPG
    color of caps snip.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 16
Just for my clarification when people here ask what color are the tops are they asking for the color of the flip off top or the crimped on vial top?
Order received a week ago us dom "T1" has white flip tops and bronze crimp tops.
I have read many pages and it most always points to "the color of caps means nothing, manufacturing runs change all the time, some time during the same run". I ordered all test e so there were no other items to confuse me.
this is mast E? my mast E it s the same

this is mast E? my mast E it s the same
Came in box labeled "T1" and I ordered test e dom us. I thought I saw a pic earlier of mast e but when I searched I could not find it. I did find a image with the same color combo that was cyp. I guess we have to have faith in who ever is pulling stock for our orders that they don't mess up.

Came in box labeled "T1" and I ordered test e dom us. I thought I saw a pic earlier of mast e but when I searched I could not find it. I did find an image with the same color combo that was cyp. I guess we have to have faith in who ever is pulling stock for our orders that they don't mess up.
I have test cyp and it’s exactly the same but the oil is a bit more tinted