Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Good morning everyone, it is very rare for me to intervene in vendor threads, today I am here to break a lance in favour of Tracy, my first order for me was very good, I had some problems on whatsapp and Tracy solved it for me the molecules were very good.
Yesterday I sent the payment for the second order after Tracy intervened again because here too I had problems with whasapp .
PS: Tracy thank you very much for your help!

My upper abs are visible and I have veins on my serratus, but my lower abs look nothing like single digit bf and there's some loose skin. The first 100lbs of loss happened in my 30s and that skin mostly recovered. Now I'm in my 50s and I dropped 45 lbs in the past year and that skin is not going to recover. I'm exploring surgical options, presently.

If your doctor documented a 50lb+ weight loss, and you complain that the skin is troublesome, ie causing irritation, hard for anyone to disprove, most insurance plans will cover plastic surgery for it.

"you are free to mix your peptides, with Hospira, our bac water, acetic acid, DMSO, deca oil, piss, milk, you can inject it, sniff it, drink it, you can reconstitute it with 0.5ml, 2ml, 1/2 liter, that's not my business at this point."

Tracy doesn't get enough credit for the subtle comedic sprinkles we get during these back and forths. Shit makes me crack up sometimes.
When stupid youngsters (@ work for instance) joke bout me being on the juice I say 'its horse semen... Forearms are strong bc the horse I got is building up stamina'
HA

Group buy n°18: Tirzepatide 50mg

Pricing & Minimum Order Quantity:
Pricing : $400/kit.
MOQ : 1 kit, orange tops
1 kit = 10 vials of 50mg each = 500mg total/kit. Overfilled 51.85mg/vial.
Testing: Janoshik Analytical

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/46748-Tirzepatide_50_mg_5U3P11EBVXUF

Free shipping to all countries.

Minimum order quantity : 1 kit

Guaranteed quality, Guaranteed delivery to all countries that have reship policy.

Frequent questions:

Q: International or domestic?
A: International & domestic, US first buyers will get it domestic, 3-5 days delivery, few hundreds kits available in USA, once sold out, it's sent from China.

Q: Reship insurance?
A: Required for Australia and Canada: 20% of total cost added to the order to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized.

Q: Quality guarantees?
A: Overfilled, Guaranteed pure, not contamination.

Q: How to order?
A: List of kits you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, zip code, state, and appt number and all useful info for successful delivery):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Q: Deadline?
A: Last day to pay and place orders is Friday 16th august, 10 pm US time.

Q: Can I add other items or peptides to same order?
A: No

Q: testing refund?
A: QSC will cover the testing cost of 3 vials of tirz 50mg, and shipping cost from the hub to Janoshik. QSC will not credit or refund the donors for vials, nor shipping cost to the hub ($9).

View attachment 291461
Reminder : Deadline Friday 16th august!
Group buy n°18: Tirzepatide 50mg

Pricing & Minimum Order Quantity:
Pricing : $400/kit.
MOQ : 1 kit, orange tops
1 kit = 10 vials of 50mg each = 500mg total/kit. Overfilled 51.85mg/vial.
Testing: Janoshik Analytical

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/46748-Tirzepatide_50_mg_5U3P11EBVXUF

Free shipping to all countries.

Minimum order quantity : 1 kit

Guaranteed quality, Guaranteed delivery to all countries that have reship policy.

Frequent questions:

Q: International or domestic?
A: International & domestic, US first buyers will get it domestic, 3-5 days delivery, few hundreds kits available in USA, once sold out, it's sent from China.

Q: Reship insurance?
A: Required for Australia and Canada: 20% of total cost added to the order to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized.

Q: Quality guarantees?
A: Overfilled, Guaranteed pure, not contamination.

Q: How to order?
A: List of kits you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, zip code, state, and appt number and all useful info for successful delivery):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Q: Deadline?
A: Last day to pay and place orders is Friday 16th august, 10 pm US time.

Q: Can I add other items or peptides to same order?
A: No

Q: testing refund?
A: QSC will cover the testing cost of 3 vials of tirz 50mg, and shipping cost from the hub to Janoshik. QSC will not credit or refund the donors for vials, nor shipping cost to the hub ($9).
To participate in testing join Discord:
Code:
https://discord.gg/S89WpuGBkE

Test Report #46748.png

Smooth as butter for me - zero pip so far and I'm into the second vial.

Was your kit domestic and fairly recent? This batch with blue caps is making it almost impossible to train the muscle for like five days.

I don’t want to fucking buy a bunch of filters and sterile vials :(

I know a supplier who makes test U in castor oil. Maybe going halfsies with a thick oil will help.

Good morning everyone, it is very rare for me to intervene in vendor threads, today I am here to break a lance in favour of Tracy, my first order for me was very good, I had some problems on whatsapp and Tracy solved it for me the molecules were very good.
Yesterday I sent the payment for the second order after Tracy intervened again because here too I had problems with whasapp .
PS: Tracy thank you very much for your help!
Good to see you back.
Looking even more fabulous than pre Tracy's "molecules", then.
Cool it all worked with customs :)

So tirz has less side effects?
With sema i had allways the Problem with ozempic burps. Is here tirz better?

Yes Tirz is superior. It's Sema with an added GIP (another hormone like GLP) agonist that is very effective for clearing the fat from your liver, and suppressing some of the sides from Sema.

The key to avoiding sides with both is to eat small portions, only when actually feeling hunger, be exceptionally careful to eat lightly when raising the dose because your capacity for food without sides will be reduced almost immediately but appetite will take a few days to drop to match that.

Almost all sides are triggered by eating too much, or too quickly. It's a delayed reaction. so a lot of people don't make the connection.

Also, once a week dosing. Splitting seems to cause two peaks in the hormone's strength to cross and can make sides much worse.

Sema is more cost effective. That's the only advantage it has over Tirz.

Unless you're 600lbs or one of the very tiny minority of weak responders to these drugs your best bet it to follow the official dosing titration, other than starting at one level above the usual if you're male. (.50 for Sema and 5mg for Tirz).

Last edited: