Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sema hits GLP-1R about 10x harder. Tirzepatide has a much stronger focus on GIPR and actually has an affinity very close to native GIP. GIP does a better job at reducing hyperglycemia.

To most, I'd recommend sticking to the initial dose and avoid titrating up unless necessary. Holding lower doses for longer and then titrating up in smaller increments. A little can go along way for most. But also don't worry about titrating up if you feel you need it. I personally spent two months at 2.5mg of Tirz and then only titrated up in .5 increments as needed.

Hoping Retatrutide gets cheaper and trials continue to go well. The GCGR target it offers is pretty cool.

I agree staying at a given dose while you continue to lose weight is optimal. The analogy being you're turning down the weight "thermostat" and allowing it to reach that set point. Once it plateaus,
turn it down further by increasing the dose if more loss is desired.

What I meant about titration was using the established doses to achieve stable levels for as long as possible, only titrating if weight plateaus and goal isn't yet achieved is preferable to more frequent smaller incremental increases in my opinion. It takes the body some time to adjust to a given dose, and in my opinion you want to minimize those transition periods.

Dialing in a maintainance dose with small downward increments is ok. but in my experience when moving upwards in dose, fewer, larger steps make things more tolerable. It takes about 28 days to reach stable blood levels after any adjustment in dose, and I see people cycling up and back down every week or two never allowing the full effect to get established. Then again, the recognition a stable "maintenance dose" is required doesn't seem to be a commonly followed practice either among UGL users either, which I suspect will cause its own set of problems over time.

Last edited:
If your doctor documented a 50lb+ weight loss, and you complain that the skin is troublesome, ie causing irritation, hard for anyone to disprove, most insurance plans will cover plastic surgery for it.

You mentioned this in another thread which was helpful information. As a result I checked my coverage and booked a consult with a plastic surgeon who will help with pre-auth.

I'm not eager to take a break from lifting to recover, but sooner, is better than later, I'm thinking given my age.

Intelligent people recognize more than one thing can be true at the same time.

Obesity is not caused by low IQ. Again, I'm forced to repeat the obvious. Hundreds of requests have been posted on MESO by members desperate to increase their appetite, because they find it PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EAT ENOUGH TO GAIN THE WEIGHT THEY WANT. That's the most direct, simplest evidence I can present to the doubters that calorie intake is heavily regulated by the brain and body. Willpower only goes so far, or you must believe 500 pounders have more willpower than the guys who can't gain weight without a drug that increases appetite at a biological level.

Obesity does cause severe inflammation, caused by endotoxins leaking from the digestive tract, which harms cognition and ultimately lowers IQ. So there is a basis for "fat and stupid".

Incidentally, endotoxins are almost certainly present in large amounts in UGL gear as well, but no one tests for it, even though Jano offers it, and suggesting steps be taken, just like pharma does, to neutralize them gets scoffed at by homebrewers as being absurd, "I can't feel no endotoxins you dummy! derp derp". But I digress.

There's another stereotype, about the musclebound idiot, and just like the one above, there's a basis for it.

High levels of testosterone, particularly supra-physiological levels from AAS use reduce cognition too,

"Anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) are used to improve physical performance and appearance, but have been associated with deficits in social cognitive functioning. Approximately 30% of people who use AAS develop a dependence, increasing the risk for undesired effects.".

Luckily both are reversible.

Soon GLP drugs and their even more effective successors will be accessible to everyone. At that point, obesity will become truly optional, and failing to use those tools to protect one's health will be a genuine indicator of stupidity, just like those foolish enough to cruise on very high levels of steroids by calling it TRT+ or whatever, knocking down their IQ and damaging their health over the long term are the real idiots, vs the intelligent bodybuilder who uses high levels of AAS carefully, and intermittently,
Fat people want to give away what nobody wants = laziness.
Ripped but under 200lbers they want to get HuGe want what no1 can give them = assimilation of food and hunger to go along with high high high hunger.
It's like praying for people... It's great but most of the time people have to do the work on their own.
Givers and takers in this world.
It's likely easy for each individual to either: eat and be solid but not have a defined mid section OR be ripped but struggle to get enough size to be happy bout their hard work in the gym.
And then there's the people that live this shit (day in day out FOR YEARS)
A lot of examples of fine people of the latter category with logs on this very site!