Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thank you for responding. I can't seem to find the @janoshik testing option on the pricing page. The sigma aldrich pyrogen testing link also didn't work.

The cognitive degradation is a point of interest for me, so I'll be happy to hear any suggestions or information you have to share on this problem. I assume drugs like cerebrolysin and memantine can mitigate this somewhat? How do you protect yourself? No UGL or something else?
It's a subject that comes up from time to time in various forums, but to my knowledge none do it. It's an absolute requirement by the FDA for all pharmaceutical products that come into contact with blood, a few micrograms will cause inflammation, a few more than that will cause fever. 1mg is death.

Occasionally someone who never had a bad reaction to a given batch suddenly finds themselves having bad pip, or redness, or feels sick will attribute it to an allergy (that they never had before) or too much BB or a bad injection, and I find myself wondering about endotoxin.

What's worse is we're learning cumulative exposure to endotoxin, even in amounts not inducing obvious inflammation, will quietly eat away at joints, degrade the brain initiating alzheimers development etc.

Pharma peptides are required to have endotoxin testing as well, yet UGLs never do it.

Some day future gear users will think we were all idiots for injecting stuff made without concern for this contaminant, like we view guys who passed around the same syringe in the gym locker room decades ago.

Kits for testing endotoxin in HGH, HCG, etc

It's a subject that comes up from time to time in various forums, but to my knowledge none do it. It's an absolute requirement by the FDA for all pharmaceutical products that come into contact with blood, a few micrograms will cause inflammation, a few more than that will cause fever. 1mg is death.

Occasionally someone who never had a bad reaction to a given batch suddenly finds themselves having bad pip, or redness, or feels sick will attribute it to an allergy (that they never had before) or too much BB or a bad injection, and I find myself wondering about endotoxin.

What's worse is we're learning cumulative exposure to endotoxin, even in amounts not inducing obvious inflammation, will quietly eat away at joints, degrade the brain initiating alzheimers development etc.

Pharma peptides are required to have endotoxin testing as well, yet UGLs never do it.

Some day future gear users will think we were all idiots for injecting stuff made without concern for this contaminant, like we view guys who passed around the same syringe in the gym locker room decades ago.

Kits for testing endotoxin in HGH, HCG, etc

Many USA testing facilities (especially those geared for cannabis and hemp) could easily test out oils and peps for endotoxins and all sort of other contamination and it would be much cheaper and easier than sending stuff off to Jano overseas

Many USA testing facilities (especially those geared for cannabis and hemp) could easily test out oils and peps for endotoxins and all sort of other contamination and it would be much cheaper and easier than sending stuff off to Jano overseas

more weird bubble boy fear mongering

"harm reduction" gone too far

Sponsors