Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Lmfao. Was good info ,I was answering the guys question . You sit on here everyday having no life bitching about ppl asking questions. Get a life buddy .. if you can't answer a direct question then don't bother.. also gotta give the seller time to ship to get tracking so not sure wtf you on about anyways..
I actually gave the op some good source d advice that has worked well for me at least a dozen times..your answer was
The answer to the question, I have been given tracking as fast as 2 days after and it arrived in 2 days after the tracking was sent. The longest I have ever waited was last time and I never was given tracking and the parcel arrived at a total of 12 days. I always wait 7 days in any case and then ask for tracking.
How is that helpful. I always give it a couple days and then ask for tracking and how to identify the products. 2 birds 1 stone.. without fail I always get those 2 things when I ask. You have never seen me in here asking how to figure out what I have ordered.. so I must be doing something right...informing people of this method is helpful..

And sometimes they put the shipping label over the codes making them unreadable..
I was talking about the little white boxes but yes, sometimes the code is on the brown outer box as well. I think it depends if you buy domestic, international, if it's a promo, or if it's a group buy. The packaging and coding is different in each of those situations and sometimes it's just random.

oils. I suspect Mast E, but it could be Test P. I don't wanna be injecting things willy nilly. ;)
If you’re like most people, 1.5ml or more in one shot of prop would result in crippling pip. The only problem is which oil are you willing to test since the shade of oils might be close.

On another note, can you do a temperature test, I think test prop will crash faster than mast? Stick it in the fridge and observe. However, it would still be just guesswork.

The "alone" part really twists the knife

View attachment 293007
It’s water off a duck’s back mate, although I am wondering whether you can possibly stick your tongue any further up Tracy’s arsehole than it already is ???

Ps: still waiting for you to post actual evidence backing up claims you’ve made in dozens of recent posts about US Customs employing the latest in scanning technology ….
STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

There are no markings on any peptide kits (the cute little white boxes).

Are you saying the same thing twice? Cuz the markings are not on the cute little white boxes.

But we're back to the same place. Easiest: hope someone has an answer you like. Still kinda easy: roidtest. Less easy: Jano.
Like the last 10 boxes of peptides I’ve ordered the white boxes have been labeled

Just send a reply email in the same email thread that you ordered it and ask for identification of products.
I’ve done it like 4 times. Ordered 15iu and evidently they sent almost double the 10iu to make up for the missing 5iu.

That’s fine and fair with me but just tell me in my product identification request. Of course I emailed for confirmation. Just didn’t want to wait 24hours to pin

Good morning I'm on my second order with Qingdao Sigma Chemical it's been about 1 month since the first order, there were misunderstandings only on the whatsapp side but Tracy calmed me down and helped me a lot he has an iron patience, yes because both orders are of a certain size. As for the molecules i have nothing to complain about, if there are any problems i will have them analysed by a separate lab and then report back.
PS: I wanted to share my personal experience with Qingdao Sigma Chemical and Tracy, what others may think i don't care!
From my personal point of view, with Tracy i found a very good laboratory and excellent customer service, if there was no Tracy I would most likely have bought elsewhere.
As soon as the second part of the order arrives, i will post more photos.
This is part of the order, see attachments:

Attachments

• IMG_0580.jpeg
    IMG_0580.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0579.jpeg
    IMG_0579.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0581.jpeg
    IMG_0581.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0582.jpeg
    IMG_0582.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0583.jpeg
    IMG_0583.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Don't miss the HGH promo !

HGH 10x10IU : $45/kit
HGH 10x15IU : $60/kit
HGH 10x24IU : $85/kit
HGH 10x36IU : $125/kit

Free shipping !!

Minimum order: $400

International

Ends : 31st august 2024

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

I actually gave the op some good source d advice that has worked well for me at least a dozen times..your answer was

How is that helpful. I always give it a couple days and then ask for tracking and how to identify the products. 2 birds 1 stone.. without fail I always get those 2 things when I ask. You have never seen me in here asking how to figure out what I have ordered.. so I must be doing something right...informing people of this method is helpful..
If u wait 2 days it won't likely be shipped yet and you wasting time clogging shit up.. you ran your mouth when I answered someone else's question directly because your too dense. I bet you have been sitting on here all night awaiting a reply, this will be the last enjoy sitting on here complaining about ppl asking for the same info 4 times a day like some old angry man

Does anyone know of the vial colors remain the same for a particular compound? Or do they rotate? I have a few things I foolishly didn't label and now I'm not sure exactly which is which. Bronze top with clear flip off? Familiar?
Peptide or oils?