Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You say your going to post more pictures. It's not the end of the world but do you really think you should be posting the opsec labels. Just think about it before you do it.
Tracy didn't say anything to me about it and I don't see any reason why you should do so ....

Does anyone know of the vial colors remain the same for a particular compound? Or do they rotate? I have a few things I foolishly didn't label and now I'm not sure exactly which is which. Bronze top with clear flip off? Familiar?
What do you think they are and when were they ordered approximately mate? That might narrow things down so that people can maybe help you out.

Tracy didn't say anything to me about it and I don't see any reason why you should do so ....
It is bad form bro, doesn't matter if the source tells you not to or ignores it. Its just common curtesy to everyone else using the source that identifying images of packing methods are kept off public boards. It serves absolutely no purpose you posting them, just opens up potential risks in the long term.

Okay so yet got my order 7 days EU domestic once shipping happened, smooth communication only one kit is missing (ordered multiple things currently) I assume it was a product which got listed as out of stock just days since my order was placed and the European Warehouse probably shipped the incomplete package? I am yet going to confirm through email which compound supposedly you have had that happen before by chance?
Correction Tracy is right my order was apparently yet sent in two separate packages. Though chatting through email I had an impression only one tracking is provided where there were two just misunderstanding as one was tracking one parcel number however everything has arrived with my second currently delivered 3 days later on or 10 days totally. Carefully pay attention when numbers are provided just enter both in parcelsapp or your tracker choice.