Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hopefully for you it'll be something worse.

I'll be sure to send a get well card signed "Bubble Boy", lol.

View attachment 294084
Add this to the 673452648792 other things hypothesized to cause Alzheimer's.

Good job at revealing what a low functioning retard you are.

This is not the sentence that comes out of an intelligent, mature, well-adjusted human being. If your arguments fail to be compelling to your audience, it could be that your audience lacks the capacity to understand them, but Occam's razor suggests otherwise.

Or sent it in for the comprehensive Readalot heavy metal and sterility testing that he's demanding of others. Which he would never do.

Or saving a few bucks on that because the benefits (fat loss) far outweigh the risks (because he's very fat).

I've never demanded anyone do anything, you're lying in an attempt to get others to share your irrational anger over this topic.

MESO is a place where ideas are discussed and debated, where knowledge is shared and ideas are explored.

One can talk about the possibility of improving things by looking at best practices, in this case pharma, the underlying reasons those practices are used, and what can be reasonably employed from those in the way we do things.

It's how HARM REDUCTION moves forward.

You have to keep bringing up the heavy metal straw man argument, because the only response to my posts about ensuring sterility is "I haven't had to go to the hospital with an infection", which most who brew their gear like this can say too....

IMG_8786.jpeg

Last edited:
For my small but vocal clique of haters, don't worry, I haven't forgotten how much you love my advocacy of GLPs as the revolutionary health improvers they are. Let me take a moment pin your ass with this 16g harpoon:

-------------------------

Yale University professor Dr Harlan Krumholz, editor-in-chief of the Journals of the American College of Cardiology said:

These “remarkable” drugs are poised to revolutionize heart care and could even slow biological aging, allowing people to "live longer and better" lives."

The US expert added: "This is an anti-obesity medication but honestly you could just think about it as a health promotion medication, or in the case of these studies, heart medication.

"It’s a multi-purpose drug. The evidence does excite me. It’s an important inflection point in medicine to have a tool like this that can so promote health."

And ironically;

"A leading theory is that the jabs reduce inflammation. Inflammation is a normal part of the body’s immune response to injury or infection but is believed to increase risk of many conditions, from arthritis and dementia to cancer and bowel disease."

Guess what gear with excess bacteria and endotoxin cause over time? Even in the absence of acute illness? Systemic inflammation.

So yeah @alan43 , the unending pain in those "achy knees" you'll likely experience for decades might be avoided by reducing inflammation and the things that contribute to it, like imperfectly sterilized gear injected a few times a week.

Last edited:
Add this to the 673452648792 other things hypothesized to cause Alzheimer's.

You won't find another population injecting as much endotoxin as gear users, it's prudent to pay close attention to the growing list of problems very recent research are pointing to endotoxin as a cause or contributor to.

It's far from just Alzheimer's.