Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve tired various doses of Clonidine (both immediate and extended release) and unfortunately it doesn’t work well for me. My REM and deep sleep are not too good with Clonidine and I wake up feeling like I didn’t sleep well at all. I've tried it by itself and in combination with other drugs as well.

So far, it’s 2mg Epitalon, 200mg Trazodone, 80mg of melatonin and 100mg/wk nandrolone in addition to test that gives me the most benefit. Nandrolone and test make a huge difference in my chronic pain levels and are a big part of why I could finally sleep 4 to 5 and sometimes even 6 hours a night. The other stuff seems to help me quickly fall sleep, stay asleep and helps me get back to sleep if I do wake up. I’ve been getting 6 to 8 hours of sleep with the addition of Epitalon and feel good when I wake up, and recovery from working out has improved.
My doc put me on 150mg trazodone and 150mg Quetiapine 4 years ago. Depending if I’m my trt dose or if I’m running higher, I have to adjust my quetiapine up or down. This combo has been great me. I’ve suffered from insomnia my entire life (I’m 52yo) and have taken everything under the sun for sleep. Because of the queit. You have to keep an eye on glucose, but my diet is pretty clean and mine is always in range. Hopefully when I retire, I’ll be able to try pot, but my job requires random testing under federal law for now. Good luck, it’s a rough hill to climb.

Anyone having trouble receiving their entire order or partial orders?

Ordered August 4th & paid 5th. Still haven’t received my tren or mast e from a domestic order. Been in contact with them for weeks but they keep telling me they’re figuring it out.

Again, never had a previous issue with QSC but I can’t get a decent answer from them and I always wait to post something on forums

Anyone having trouble receiving their entire order or partial orders?

Ordered August 4th & paid 5th. Still haven’t received my tren or mast e from a domestic order. Been in contact with them for weeks but they keep telling me they’re figuring it out.

Again, never had a previous issue with QSC but I can’t get a decent answer from them and I always wait to post something on forums
If a parcel is suspected lost there is an awaiting time before getting it reshipped.

My doc put me on 150mg trazodone and 150mg Quetiapine 4 years ago. Depending if I’m my trt dose or if I’m running higher, I have to adjust my quetiapine up or down. This combo has been great me. I’ve suffered from insomnia my entire life (I’m 52yo) and have taken everything under the sun for sleep. Because of the queit. You have to keep an eye on glucose, but my diet is pretty clean and mine is always in range. Hopefully when I retire, I’ll be able to try pot, but my job requires random testing under federal law for now. Good luck, it’s a rough hill to climb.

Thank you. That’s a combo I haven’t tried and I’ll keep it in mind if my protocol with QSC Epitalon stops working. So far so good.

And thank you to @BrokenOne for the suggestion of the books “Melatonin Miracle Molecule beyond sleep” and the high dose vitamin d book which I’ll also explore.

Have you tried Zolpidem? If you have, how have you got on with it? I have sleeping problems and might ask my doctor for some. Appearently its one of the best medications for sleeping