Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve been using QSC tirz because my ineurence
Won’t cover it but they do cover ozempic. I also have Q’s sema.

I’ve been stockpiling unused pens in the fridge figuring it will last longer than UGL un-constituted. I do the same with insulin, I am still getting my doc to rx me old dosages I had pre-GLP use.

What I’ve been doing dosage wise is using my RX ozempic plus initially 5mg tirz then 10 for
Appetite suppression (I get none w ozempic 1mg and endo won’t rx me more cuz im not obese and my a1c is fine now )

I did an experiment and bumped tirz to 15 mg
Single shot. Ditched ozempic. Phenomenal glucose and insulin control. Didn’t need any Humalog thru the day. Just Lantus. But day 4 , the half life point , it all goes to sh*t. I had to start using insulin again. So either I split up the 15 to biweekly (and lose some suppression ) or stack back some sema.

The two drugs both have pros and cons. As someone with T2D who uses slin and wears a cgm my main takeaways are:

Sema (using ozempic )
- much better at slowing gastric emptying. My glucose peaks aren’t as high as with tirz and eating mos foods won’t hit my glucose readings until almost two hours later. Only liquids hit asap
- seven day half life IIRC

Tirz (QSC tirz)
- excellent appetite suppression albeit only at highest doses. Not gradual for me at all. Either it’s suppressing or it isn’t and I’m starving
- shorter half life for me means at four day mark I lose efficacy for diabetes control and appetite

This short half life dilemma makes me think of Advil. Say you need 2 pills of 200 mg to clear a headache. Half life is only 4 hours but you get rx that says it’s supposed to last a full day. How do you deal with it ? Taking 200 every 4 hours won’t clear the headache. It might but maybe not with the drug alone. Hence either more dosage via UGL or stacking. And if you do stack do you do 15 tirz every 7 days and the. Days 4-7 you’re riding on sema only or you so 7.5 x2 plus sema to get coverage.

/// apologies for going into detail on the drugs - I am aware there’s a separate thread. Just wanted to hit up the more engaged folks who are running Q compounds.

I don't monitor glucose, as I'm not diabetic (though I want a CGM just to correlate glucose levels with how I'm feeling, to optimize my diet).

But all the rest of your observations regarding Tirz and Sema are spot on.

tracy isn't possible to ban the people on this thread that spam all this bullshit

Its not possible to follow your thread with this bullshit talk every day

Talk about his products en orders and stop the bullshit
Hey little mongoloid, Tracy prefer 100% our bullshit than your little cunts cry me a river: "I can't identify my vials because the colour tops are all the same and I throw away the package"

So why don't you fuck off in the corner and eat some shit

Hey little mongoloid, Tracy prefer 100% our bullshit than your little cunts cry me a river: "I can't identify my vials because the colour tops are all the same and I throw away the package"

So why don't you fuck off in the corner and eat some shit
You think you are the forum isn't ?
Only thing you can do is talking bullshit and be angry on everybody because you can't handle the steroids you take ...little bitch

Only thing you can do is talking bullshit and be angry on everybody because you can't handle the steroids you take ...little bitch

5 year "member" hasn't figured out hitting the ignore button makes all the posts from a user that annoys you so much disappear...

Uh oh, queue the trailer park psychoanalysts.

5 year "member" hasn't figured out hitting the ignore button makes all the posts from a user that annoys you so much disappear...

Uh oh, queue the trailer park psychoanalysts.
The forum isn't my life....im not reading every minut i have time like some people do so if you come back after 3 days your missing 200 post with no info only bullshit talk

Its the underground thread so talk about his producten your orders en keep the rest for other threads

Its not that the people that talks bullshit doens't give good info sometimes but keep that for the right threads so you don t have to ignore people...

The forum isn't my life....im not reading every minut i have time like some people do so if you come back after 3 days your missing 200 post with no info only bullshit talk

Its the underground thread so talk about his producten your orders en keep the rest for other threads

Its not that the people that talks bullshit doens't give good info sometimes but keep that for the right threads so you don t have to ignore people...

I hear ya bro, and agree for everywhere but here. The "on topic" ship sailed 3000 pages ago for this dumpster fire of a thread.

Does your parents have normal children or are they all with an abundance of chromosomes like you?

Back