Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The ignore button doesn't help lol you're just reminded that the person you don't want to hear from is in every thread you visit. I just see it as an "aww man not this loser again" so it's better to not ignore and watch him go off the rails full schizo when he takes the smallest thing out of context.
One day he’ll snap like the monstoman tomahawk steak guy. Both are seemingly unstable meth abusers, Tell me ghouls rants don’t look identical to that nutjobs lol.

imagine being a obese stimulant abuser preaching about health lol. The irony of that makes me laugh when I picture him in his moms basement

The ignore button doesn't help lol you're just reminded that the person you don't want to hear from is in every thread you visit. I just see it as an "aww man not this loser again" so it's better to not ignore and watch him go off the rails full schizo when he takes the smallest thing out of context.

Drop dead dipshit and suffer then. I'm not going anywhere, and there isn't anything you can do about it but cry like the bitch you are.

Take it up with the Admin and stop talking.

Let's see how far "valued contributor" like you gets.

One day he’ll snap like the monstoman tomahawk steak guy. Both are seemingly unstable meth abusers, Tell me ghouls rants don’t look identical to that nutjobs lol.

imagine being a obese stimulant abuser preaching about health lol. The irony of that makes me laugh when I picture him in his moms basement

Unsurprising you spend time picturing me, or have an intimate familiarity with meth abusers.

When was the last time you contributed to MESO? I can't find a single post of value from you. Not one.

Unsurprising you spend time picturing me, or have an intimate familiarity with meth abusers.

When was the last time you contributed to MESO? I can't find a single post of value from you. Not one.
I’ve tested a few things. Can you show me just ONE thing you’ve sent in for testing? Oh wait you never have. You just spam your meth addict ramblings about nonsense

I’ve tested a few things. Can you show me just ONE thing you’ve sent in for testing? Oh wait you never have. You just spam your meth addict ramblings about nonsense

Before you venture outside this thread, take a shower, and since it's Tuesday, time to change into fresh(er) underwear so you don't pollute the place with your stench.

This is what contributing to the forum looks like, and I put in the time and effort on a regular basis, like many others here do, but not you:

Not testing some gear you bought, that you're getting reimbursed for. You're doing it for yourself. If it wasn't free, you wouldn't do it.

Nice try repeating Declan's retarded argument that I should "test" terminal sterilization. A universally validated process that guarantees sterilization of the product in its final packaging. One of the points of using that method is to eliminate the need for bacterial testing, according to the FDA.

Your turn, Let's see how you contribute.

On
I would like to see more crowd sourcing for specific testing here for popular compounds from popular vendors. If enough of us got involved we would not have to individually chip in much at all.

I will give Tracy credit where it is due however in that they have been pretty diligent about testing the last 6-8 months.

The forum isn't my life....im not reading every minut i have time like some people do so if you come back after 3 days your missing 200 post with no info only bullshit talk

Its the underground thread so talk about his producten your orders en keep the rest for other threads

Its not that the people that talks bullshit doens't give good info sometimes but keep that for the right threads so you don t have to ignore people...

Are GLp1s (Tirz,Sema and Reta) not tracys products also? Someone listing the stack and dosing they personally use isnt any different than everyone else on here listing what products of tracys they use and for what

On

I would like to see more crowd sourcing for specific testing here for popular compounds from popular vendors. If enough of us got involved we would not have to individually chip in much at all.

I will give Tracy credit where it is due however in that they have been pretty diligent about testing the last 6-8 months.

As much of a rude fucker he can be, he sets the standard for testing UGL peptides and gear, by a mile.

If only he'd spend a few seconds and 5¢ getting better stoppers, most of the oil issues would be solved.

Are GLp1s (Tirz,Sema and Reta) not tracys products also? Someone listing the stack and dosing they personally use isnt any different than everyone else on here listing what products of tracys they use and for what

All their peptides are outsourced. But the difference is he tests multiple vials of every batch, often blind, "post shipping degradation" vials as well, Without that you're flying blind. A vial of 5mg Sema that's actually 6,25mg is going to make a big difference vs one that's 4.75mg for the end user. He also seems to buy enough to have juice with the producers to get them to make changes and improvements.

It doesn't matter if you block a guy that can't shut the fuck up.
90% are replies stating he's a moron.
In every thread.
Even canadian domestic.
But he lives in Thailand lmao
Ya right.

Like above, 7yrs glass and still can't get 200 stepping.
Thinks it's normal to get infections from pinning.

Thinks fridges need testing

Anyone buying his crap is as stupid as he is.

Before you venture outside this thread, take a shower, and since it's Tuesday, time to change into fresh(er) underwear so you don't pollute the place with your stench.

This is what contributing to the forum looks like, and I put in the time and effort on a regular basis, like many others here do, but not you:

Not testing some gear you bought, that you're getting reimbursed for. You're doing it for yourself. If it wasn't free, you wouldn't do it.

Nice try repeating Declan's retarded argument that I should "test" terminal sterilization. A universally validated process that guarantees sterilization of the product in its final packaging. One of the points of using that method is to eliminate the need for bacterial testing, according to the FDA.

Your turn, Let's see how you contribute.
You are such a clown lol. You haven’t tested shit, you copy and pasting Wikipedia articles doesn’t count as contributing to the forum. Anyone can smoke meth and read Wikipedia. Declan is right, walk the walk. Let’s see some testing on the claims you make.

Try and read the room dude. No one likes you but you.

It doesn't matter if you block a guy that can't shut the fuck up.
90% are replies stating he's a moron.
In every thread.
Even canadian domestic.
But he lives in Thailand lmao
Ya right.

Like above, 7yrs glass and still can't get 200 stepping.
Thinks it's normal to get infections from pinning.

Thinks fridges need testing

Anyone buying his crap is as stupid as he is.
wtf is this guy talking about

The forum isn't my life....im not reading every minut i have time like some people do so if you come back after 3 days your missing 200 post with no info only bullshit talk

Its the underground thread so talk about his producten your orders en keep the rest for other threads

Its not that the people that talks bullshit doens't give good info sometimes but keep that for the right threads so you don t have to ignore people...

You know you can also just scroll down, past all the crap you don't want to read, instead of wasting time. Or use the ignore, which will block all the members you want to avoid.
If you have an issue with people going off topic on the qsc thread, you are aiming at the wrong target, with Sampei.
He is not one of the people who has been doing that here, for sure.
If you take a look back, you will see that.
He's been busy with great contributions to the forum, actually.

You know you can also just scroll down, past all the crap you don't want to read, instead of wasting time. Or use the ignore, which will block all the members you want to avoid.
If you have an issue with people going off topic on the qsc thread, you are aiming at the wrong target, with Sampei.
He is not one of the people who has been doing that here, for sure.
If you take a look back, you will see that.
He's been busy with great contributions to the forum, actually.
I might be inclined to agree if not for his generalized MO of lashing out like an unhinged lunatic with walls of barely intelligible text at anyone who questions his assertions. And then following this up with childish personal attacks about how everyone here is a bottom feeder who is not up to his level of intellectual brilliance and lavish social standing. That type of rank nonsense is bound to breed contempt, even from people who would otherwise not give a fuck about anything he might have to say.

But various posters here are on the money that this silliness has more than run it's course. None of this is productive for anyone here.

Back