Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The whole point of it is that you are in charge of it, lol
I can deffo see you getting a kick out of theae fuckers stressing me out iris... *like the morons at work) qsc could do a better job of sending the tracking # and info at the same time tho. TBH

I can deffo see you getting a kick out of theae fuckers stressing me out iris... *like the morons at work) qsc could do a better job of sending the tracking # and info at the same time tho. TBH

Well, it's just you are the one that is keeping up with the constant ID nervous breakdowns.
It is funny but not if they are stressing you out...
Yes, an improved method of communication from qsc regarding this is needed.
Clearly, as is, it ain't working...

How are the vials labelled anyway? I feel like this is kind of on QSC, they should know what meatheads are like
if 99% of people can follow instructions, Should we change the instructions for the 1% that can’t?

Unfortunately some people learn this way. When it hits them in the wallet they are more cautious next time and read the instructions instead of just diving in blind

Lol.. I hear you..o have placed 3 orders in a row about a week apart ud domestic and each of the first 2 have came in about 7 days from order.
I know people who are still waiting for domestic two weeks later. People are getting international promo orders faster than standard domestic, which is pretty wild.

I know people who are still waiting for domestic two weeks later. People are getting international promo orders faster than standard domestic, which is pretty wild.
I wonder where the inconsistency comes from.. wo during if it is rep dependent .. I do not know who I deal with they have never said their name but I use whatsapp.. I usually always get a response within 24hrs. I've only had one delayed package in 1 year.. so I'm pribly due for one... lol hopefully not.

Would you guys chose TP or QSC for GH? There’s little member testing on the promuscle boards but his tops always come in at 97%+ purity. Shit comms on both ends though

Same cleared custom usps waiting for item should be here like Monday- Wednesday
Same as well, international warehouse order cleared customs and USPS now has my package. Home stretch baby. Made my order on the Sept. 25th.

My US Domestic oils purchase prior to that also came lickety split in 5 days. Not sure why I have gotten so lucky when so many other people are in limbo right now.

Back