Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yea so received my international 36 iu rhGH order in 10 working days to Europe phenomenal speed cheers.

One question I have just opened my previous package and the trestolone acetate (purple cap) is yellowish that normal cause I have used that chemical number of times multiple sources yet they were transparent color just wondering have you all experience with that batch currently.

I've been taking berberine and NAC for quite a long time now. I usually look to see if I'm getting a good deal on my supps every so often and noticed that QSC has never been able to compete with the regular market on these 2 items. Is there any reason people can think of why? In most cases I find it to be cheaper from the states. NAC if I remember correctly has had some whacky price fluctuations recently. My amazon cart of a kilo just doubled in price. Berberine seems to stay pretty even tho.

Anyone have good luck with their retatrutide how long does it last reconstituted ? What mg did you go with ?

Start at 2mg and escalate to 4, 8, then 12 every 4 weeks respectively. That's the protocol used in the clinical trials.

If you're getting good results from a particular dose, stick with it as long as possible.

As far as how long it lasts reconstituted, nobody can really say. Exercise good sterility practices when reconstituting and the BAC water will keep anything from growing in it. Keep it in the refrigerator and it should degrade quite slowly. I'm guessing you'll see little degradation of efficacy inside of two months.

@Ghoul is familiar with other the specifics of other GLP1 RAs that are on the market which are offered in reconstituted form, but I doubt he or anyone else is very familiar with retatrutide because it hasn't hit the market yet.

Last edited:
Back