Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Lurking for years doesn't mean much. I hope you got a lot of good info but it doesn't help you with a reputation or your opinion being respected. Now that you actually have an active account, how about adding value to the forum?
I wasnt lurking. I'm just more of a larger contributor on UKMuscle. Dont use this site too much. Way too many people arguing on here 24/7 about dumb shit. I'm not saying that about everyone, loads of good lads here.

I wasnt lurking. I'm just more of a larger contributor on UKMuscle. Dont use this site too much. Way too many people arguing on here 24/7 about dumb shit. I'm not saying that about everyone, loads of good lads here.
I’m from gh15, it’s been down for a while. It was good for training, really good for the lols This is the best website for sources but I’d also like a good forum for training and lols

Anyone know if the US domestic orders use stealth packaging? At minimum, I hope the product is wrapped in some kind of opaque plastic so if a postal worker looks inside the package they don't see "TEST C 200mg" written on vials?

I'm about to place my first order for AAS in 10 years and I'm a bit paranoid. And apologies, I'm a bit of a newbie.

Anyone know if the US domestic orders use stealth packaging? At minimum, I hope the product is wrapped in some kind of opaque plastic so if a postal worker looks inside the package they don't see "TEST C 200mg" written on vials?

I'm about to place my first order for AAS in 10 years and I'm a bit paranoid. And apologies, I'm a bit of a newbie.
Don’t worry if you read the thread then you would see how even you will have problem deciphering which is which lol.

Don’t worry if you read the thread then you would see how even you will have problem deciphering which is which lol.
Yeah i'm trying to read the thread for the info, but so far the only thing I've learned is that females don't have a gspot in their anus.

Sounds like the vials aren't marked? That's a good thing, but now I'm wondering how the hell I tell two different oils apart?

I hope the product is wrapped in some kind of opaque plastic so if a postal worker looks inside the package they don't see "TEST C 200mg" written on vials?
If a postal worker looks inside the package without a warrant, he is comiting a crime.

And if it has a warrant, he will get some pineapple juice for rubbing on your dick label.

Yeah i'm trying to read the thread for the info, but so far the only thing I've learned is that females don't have a gspot in their anus.

Sounds like the vials aren't marked? That's a good thing, but now I'm wondering how the hell I tell two different oils apart?
They have codes, so make sure you don’t just blindly open your stuff and getting rid of the markings/boxes. Then email rep for information.

I don’t know if the new system of identification is already in place. Ask your rep or Tracy himself.

And yeah, apparently you have an anus gspot lmao

Back