Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Bro I did it. I used to love acid and shrooms. More of a Xanax and maybe coke weekend myself now. But fuk me man dmt is it's own thing. I can't even compare it to shit. 2 hits in and shit was pixelating and my life changed for a short about of time. Glad I did it but will never do it again!! Lol
Exact same. Xan/coke. DMT once never again!! Lol

24 out of 34 of the latest posts were from you. Not talking shit, but this could be what @Blang was inferring. You obviously have a lot on your mind
Yes once a yr sry. Usually I just read but sometimes I get on one sand see the dumbest shit and can't help myself? And Idk hit to quote it all in one post. Sry

are you really this dumb or you think others are this dumb?
go google "free online proxy" or fire up your favorite vpn, but you already knew that.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t think it’s wise to be buying steroids using a “free online proxy”

I don’t know about you, but I don’t think it’s wise to be buying steroids using a “free online proxy”
You know nothing about being wise. We we're talking about posting on a forum you dope. But again, you're just being a dumb distraction.

You know nothing about being wise. We we're talking about posting on a forum you dope. But again, you're just being a dumb distraction.
Yes man, I am totally going through the whole process of clearing my cookies, closing google, reopening google, connecting to paid proxies, logging into meso, posting on one account, then logging out, disconnecting from proxy, clearing cookies, closing google, reopening google, connecting to a new proxy, logging back into meso on another account, every single time I want to post without being detected as an alt. And I’m totally doing this multiple times per minute on multiple accounts. lmao.

at a conservative dose of 5 mg/wk, tirzepatide still works out to around $4/day which is less than people pay for pharma GH and it appears to work better.

If it tests well....... @janoshik you got this bro?

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US & EU domestic)

am I missing something?
ive also discussed this briefly in pm with QDS.. told him to ditch the 2mg version he planned and go up to 5/10mg.
i think 5mg is good for price in relation to effect. 16kg weight loss in relation to something like 20kg and 22 for 10/15mg is imo good enough if you take cost into account.
@janoshik can test it but it is 360$ (something around that ballpark).
and for such an expensive peptide i would really prefer tested quality.

Yes man, I am totally going through the whole process of clearing my cookies, closing google, reopening google, connecting to paid proxies, logging into meso, posting on one account, then logging out, disconnecting from proxy, clearing cookies, closing google, reopening google, connecting to a new proxy, logging back into meso on another account, every single time I want to post without being detected as an alt. And I’m totally doing this multiple times per minute on multiple accounts. lmao.
I never accused you doing that, I'm just pointing out how fucking retarded you're acting.
You acted like hiding an IP wasn't a thing but then laid out a step by step for me haha.

Can you give us a how-to using a VPN?

Enough free bumps from me...

Great for the source not so much for the client.

Order spend whatever $ to get you through the year. Source does not send you your order (I am not saying this is what he is doing, just a possibility). You wait 4, 6, 8 weeks. Source says hey its lost make another order and I will send what got lost plus your new order. Sonhe doubles his orders...

Again before the dickridersnjump on this, I am NOT saying QSC is doing this but they very easily could and double up
You can order the cheapest thing and get the reship, they should reship without another order though imo

I never accused you doing that, I'm just pointing out how fucking retarded you're acting.
You acted like hiding an IP wasn't a thing but then laid out a step by step for me haha.

Can you give us a how-to using a VPN?

Enough free bumps from me...
Admins can see IPs, including those under the same subnet. If a person was using a VPN, they are more than likely going to be on the same subnet, its easily spotted.