Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

For my Order now i paid 196 USD for delivery to EU and 67 USD for payment method (alibaba)
Only for 40Kits of HgH.
Thats a lot, i dont now why delivery costs are so high but you have to change it , no other Supplier take so much delivery costs .

Extra costs now are 263 USD …..
You could choose other delivery method, you chooses the EU special line, you have Post NL which is cheaper and for payment you could choose other payment method such as bank transfer.
Alibaba always charge 2% fee.
I do not force anyone to use any payment or delivery method, you choosed the most expensive one, what do you expect from me to do? ^^

Last edited:
Got a us domestic order just a few kits of gh but everything went smooth and took less than 5 days to arrive. No complaints here

You could choose other delivery method, you chooses the EU special line, you have Post NL which is cheaper and for payment you could choose other payment method such as bank transfer.
Alibaba always charge 2% fee.
I do not force anyone to use any payment or delivery method, you choosed the most expensive one, what do you expect from me to do? ^^
You should write in Your Price List.i dont know delivery Service
where the price increases progressively to the amount like you do. 96 USD for 2kg and double the price for 4 kg

Please Write it in Price list

where the price increases progressively to the amount like you do. 96 USD for 2kg and double the price for 4 kg

It is not easy to quote for each weight above 2kg and not simple to give a general rule, otherwise we gonna have a very dense price list, and we have several customers who order from 500g up to 50kg, so I try to quote instantanously the freight when the gross weight is more than 2kg. And it's not linear, for example I had an order of 50kg once, and freight by EU special line was about $1360. Many parameters should be considered in addition to the weight, such as number of parcels. Thank you for understanding.

Did you not ask how much shipping costs would be and what options they offer before placing an order? That's typically something I work out before committing to a purchase.

check this page

we've discussed it here and one user posted the main studies done on it.
5mg had great effects, 10mg and 15mg had better effects but not linear (so not double the weight loss on 10mg than on 5mg for example)
Imo, 5mg is a very good dosage if you take into account the effect / cost ratio.
I would start lower though. 1,25mg, then 2,5 and then on week 3 the full 5mg. Some people have nasty side effects on GLP-1 / GIP agonists

USPS fucked up, it's first time that an order take that long, it's always 3-4 days average, so we contacted them about the parcel that wasn't updating, and finally it updated and customer received his order.
I knew something was wrong, my domestic order was 4 days. But 3 weeks sheesh I would of been snapping out on usps especially if I was running tren holy fuk.

Where could I read more about this tirzepatide stuff? Google didn't provide a lot of info other than that it's used for weight loss. Mechanisms if action? Should it be cycled/periodized etc.? Does dose timing matter? Separated form other compounds, for example if your using insulin etc.?

Did you not ask how much shipping costs would be and what options they offer before placing an order? That's typically something I work out before committing to a purchase.
I placed an Order and Then the suprise .
This EU Special line is used by a lot of supplier but they havereally lower costs of delivery.

But i have to Order . You Know why ?
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals have the best generic HGH i ever used.
Really , its complain at a high level
the hgh is unbeatable