Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I received my parcel number on Aug 6

Today is Aug 22 - No updates

Was told check Monday
Then was told next week

So I asked to check it again - to make sure it was sent out - ALL COMMUNICATION STOPPED - NO FOLLOW UP

Around $1,000 USA

International Order

If I was told was gonna take 4 weeks to update...i would of be like..ok But this isn't what I was told
This aint Burger King son. You cant have it your way

If anyone has tips to add, I am more than happy to add it to a repost of this in the future.

Ancillaries to have on hand:
Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors as medical data shows us some of the long term issues/medicaiton interactions associated with this drug
Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding
Tums - Short term acid reflux control
Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile

Some little tips:
This is great to combine for BG control for HGH.

This is my dosing protocol. Dose escalations are not always necessary. you can escalate at your own rate if you choose(increase 10 units every week until sides are not tolerable, etc) My wife stopped dose escalation at 0.3ml of semaglutide because she could not tolerate the appetite inhibition. which is great for our wallet.

Jano has done a stability test on the semaglutide and no degradation after 2 weeks in the fridge.

Some people Like M@NU advise every 3 day dosing to prevent side effects

Each "5mg" vial is actually 4mg(Now relabeled from QSC). There is also something about the semaglutide which may have decrease effectiveness because of the reconstitution/delivery system. We do not know, regardless QSC product does work.

I place 1ml each into 2 x 4mg vials. I will reconstitute them and combine them into 1 vial. so we have 8mg of generic Semaglutide in 2ml of BAC

I say start at a higher dose than normal ozempic, there is something about the delivery of this that makes it weaker than the other ozempic but it appears to be the same overall effect. Me and 3 women have been losing weight on this product or controlling my hunger from NPP

I guess we can compare
Ozempic: Generic Semaglutide:volume comparison(Considering you have 1ml of BAC water in each vial)
0.25mg: 0.6mg: 0.15ml(do this for 2 doses)
0.5mg ozempic:1.2mg:0.30ml(do this for 2 doses)
1mg: 2.4mg: 0.6ml(Can keep this ongoing for financial sake)

IF you want to go the Wegovy route, continue this dose escalation

1.5mg:3.6mg: 0.8ml(This goes into wegovy dosing)
2mg:4.8mg: 1.2ml
2.4mg:5.8mg: 1.45 ml

Not gonna defend anyone but from what I have read China Post will only start to show tracking updates when it gets to the US. Could take 3 weeks to get there and from 6th to 22nd is more like 2 weeks.

Just saying. Im sure QSC will make it right.
My china post tracking literally didn’t move until it arrived at my house. Took around 3 weeks

the occasional question is understandable but, if these people are so paranoid about getting ripped off or getting things from china… maybe they should follow this thread for about a month before they take the dive. I know that’s why I did. I was skeptical for a while. I watched from a distance for almost two months before I took the plunge. Glad I did though
That’s what I did as well. I’ve read every page and just now made my first order. I’m very much aware that it’ll take a good month until it’s anywhere near my destination. That’s why I ordered way ahead of time.

If anyone has tips to add, I am more than happy to add it to a repost of this in the future.

Ancillaries to have on hand:
Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors as medical data shows us some of the long term issues/medicaiton interactions associated with this drug
Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding
Tums - Short term acid reflux control
Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile
Esomeprazole magnesium trihydrate
Omeprazole

Esomeprazole magnesium trihydrate
Omeprazole
im honestly always iffy with proton pump inhibtors, medicine is advising to stay away from it. There are alot of issues with CYP drugs as well. unsure of what other drugs people are on. I think there may be a contraindication with anadrol too. I keep forgetting if it makes it stronger or weaker.

I always thought that "Don't track a package too often or they'll know its illegal warez" is such a huge logical leap. The amount of work required to build an enterprise system to record tracking attempts would be even more costly than building one that just properly tracks packages.

Everytime I've called Canada Post or USPS for help, the service agent knows fuck all about anything and just reads from a script of answers to the most common five or six questions they get asked. I'd say you're definitely being paranoid

I always thought that "Don't track a package too often or they'll know its illegal warez" is such a huge logical leap. The amount of work required to build an enterprise system to record tracking attempts would be even more costly than building one that just properly tracks packages.

Everytime I've called Canada Post or USPS for help, the service agent knows fuck all about anything and just reads from a script of answers to the most common five or six questions they get asked. I'd say you're definitely being paranoid
That's not why people say don't check tracking.

If you're checking on a package and not hiding your identity while doing so, it would make it a tough sell to say you didn't order it and had no idea it was coming.

That's not why people say don't check tracking.

If you're checking on a package and not hiding your identity while doing so, it would make it a tough sell to say you didn't order it and had no idea it was coming.
Like I said, the tracking attempts probably aren't being stored. It's too costly to store meaningless data, especially when your tracking API's are public and 100s of spin-off tracking sites make use of them. If they had that kind of budget they'd have so many higher priority areas to spend it.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I wouldn't be hopping on to track a package.
As long as you don’t opt in to receive package tracking updates using your email or phone number, there is virtually no chance of any law enforcement agency being able to track a simple webpage visit and tie it back to you.

Technically it is possible, but the amount of government resources that that would require would cost about 1,000 times more than the value of your order. No one is gonna spend a million dollars just to get back $1000

Source: I’ve spent a decent amount of time in the software/cybersecurity industry. Just about anything is possible, but it gets wildly expensive. No one is going to go after you unless they are positive they’ll make a pretty penny off of you

As long as you don’t opt in to receive package tracking updates using your email or phone number, there is virtually no chance of any law enforcement agency being able to track a simple webpage visit and tie it back to you.

Technically it is possible, but the amount of government resources that that would require would cost about 1,000 times more than the value of your order. No one is gonna spend a million dollars just to get back $1000

Source: I’ve spent a decent amount of time in the software/cybersecurity industry. Just about anything is possible, but it gets wildly expensive. No one is going to go after you unless they are positive they’ll make a pretty penny off of you

This guy gets it

+1

For me tirzepatide and semaglutide are not providing as much hunger suppressing as let's say Liraglutide. But I like the combi of tirz ans sema and the last couple days I added 250-500mg Metformin right before bed and that made a drastic difference for me. Hunger is gone, like completely gone. Seems like metformin and GLP-1s somehow boost each other.

My protocol right now is:

2x 0.5mg sema per week (1mg total)
1x 2.5mg tirz
250-500mg Metformin daily with my last meal or pre bed
Oh wow! I’m gonna have to give this a try. Have a bunch of Metformin laying around, good excuse to dig into it

the occasional question is understandable but, if these people are so paranoid about getting ripped off or getting things from china… maybe they should follow this thread for about a month before they take the dive. I know that’s why I did. I was skeptical for a while. I watched from a distance for almost two months before I took the plunge. Glad I did though
Exactly. Take some time, do some research, observe things, read reviews, read the vendor's requirements....just do the simple things that any person would do when making a purchase of this kind.

Some of these motherfuckers are so dumb, that it's a wonder they get up in the morning and function.

Sponsors

Latest posts