Qingdao Sigma, Shanghai Sigma Audley, and Aasraw?

Enlightenedgirl

First time china supplier purchased here! Deciding between Qingdao Sigma, Shanghai Sigma Audley, and Aasraw? (Open to other skits have these price lists and I think contacts) Which is best for injectable peptides, etc? (BPC-157, TB-500, Semax, Selank, oxytocin, hgh, test C?)

Quality, price, shipping time, communication (they’re all killing it now on WhatsApp) Oh, and how do I know I have a legit rep?!

You know I’ve been telling Millard since I got here, we need an area of the forum where we can see and discuss specific sources, share experiences and stuff, and people could make decisions for themselves, I was thinking it could be call ‘underground steroid area’ or something like that ?
Newer members cant comment there, they are locked out of it.

Ive been reading this forum for years, only recently made an account and I know I cant even ask a question in there.

Ahhhhh doesn’t it make sense to help newer members find good sources? Rather than reinventing the ball. This feels like some type of mach
Newer members cant comment there, they are locked out of it.

Ive been reading this forum for years, only recently made an account and I know I cant even ask a question in there.
lol so it’s literally hide the ball, and reinvent the wheel…..or can someone point me in the right direction to actual legit reviews of suppliers and I’ll stay out of your machismo thread? Pretty sure I already know the answer to that.

Ahhhhh doesn’t it make sense to help newer members find good sources? Rather than reinventing the ball. This feels like some type of mach

lol so it’s literally hide the ball, and reinvent the wheel…..or can someone point me in the right direction to actual legit reviews of suppliers and I’ll stay out of your machismo thread? Pretty sure I already know the answer to that.
Well you can go read all of the content there.

you just cant ask any questions.

Start here:

Or forever be labeled an entitled lazy pos

Back