QSC 20mg tabs…… not good

TRENdy07

Not sure if anyone cares now that they stopped producing tabs. Looks like it was for the better. Really wondering how my Metformin is actually dosed. I guess i know why I didn’t respond to 60mg.15A4108E-858F-4019-8FF5-F0C82DDC5B19.jpeg

I don’t know what you’re complaining about, you got 35% of the advertised dose ….

Fucking atrocious. I hope @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals is going to give you your money back AND compensate you for the cost of testing.

Is there any chance these were 10mg tabs? Did they even offer 10mg tabs at the time?

Rough man. Im also sitting on 600+ tabs at the moment. That said I know there was other testing done that had them come in pretty close to 20mg, so it must be a batch to batch issue. The plot thickens.

Rough man. Im also sitting on 600+ tabs at the moment. That said I know there was other testing done that had them come in pretty close to 20mg, so it must be a batch to batch issue. The plot thickens.
Yeah. I’ve seen some close and some way off. Mine are the worse I’ve seen so far. I’d send a sample in if I were you being as you’re sitting on so many of them.

Not sure if anyone cares now that they stopped producing tabs. Looks like it was for the better. Really wondering how my Metformin is actually dosed. I guess i know why I didn’t respond to 60mg.
Do you want me throw you some BTC? Pm your wallet

Not sure if anyone cares now that they stopped producing tabs. Looks like it was for the better. Really wondering how my Metformin is actually dosed. I guess i know why I didn’t respond to 60mg.
What a joke lol. Im also wondering if the cardarine they sold me was really cardarine or clendarine.

ahh yes the shilling never stops
That's not shilling. Making baseless claims about a product or source is fucking stupid. There are a multitude of concerning issues with QSC that have evidence to support them, but that doesn't give you the right to make carte blanche bullshit claims about the rest of their inventory.

Test it or shut the fuck up is the correct response to your drivel.

That's not shilling. Making baseless claims about a product or source is fucking stupid. There are a multitude of concerning issues with QSC that have evidence to support them, but that doesn't give you the right to make carte blanche bullshit claims about the rest of their inventory.

Test it or shut the fuck up is the correct response to your drivel.
I said I was wondering not that I know for sure , I dont know anything for sure but when I was taking it I had heart palpatations and when I stopped taking it they went away so I googled a bit and cardarine shouldnt do that but clen does. Im not saying I know that they sold me clen instead of cardarine Im just saying its weird.

I know there have been some issues here and there with QSC. I’ve personally had all good experiences and testing so far, with the exception of this var. I’ve reached out to them to see what we can work out. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Refunded via store credit. No problems. I’ve said it before.. there is some risk involved with QSC, as there is with any source. I’ve determined the risks are worth the cost savings for me. When I have suspicions, I send in for testing. The cost is so cheap that the cost of occasional testing isn’t a big deal.

Sponsors

Latest posts