QSC hgh is it good , is it decent, is it bad?

Juicedhead

Im seeing their gh is priced really low. Anyone done any tests on it (im sure you have i just dont know how to use the search bar) can anyone tell me if this hgh is good?

Im seeing their gh is priced really low. Anyone done any tests on it (im sure you have i just dont know how to use the search bar) can anyone tell me if this hgh is good?
If you can learn how to buy and send btc, you can learn how to use the search function. This has been discussed enough times, you can easily find enough past threads to get your answer.

mate you really do create some useless topics can't use the search bar act like you just found the internet forums every post.

Do you hit your head daily or something?

mate you really do create some useless topics can't use the search bar act like you just found the internet forums every post.

Do you hit your head daily or something?
yeah well only when im on tren i bang my head against the wall at the gym. sets of 10 if you want a visiual exctly like turley from longest yard. but to be honest i searched QSC hgh lab test titles only and it said no results found. This topic is not useless

yeah well only when im on tren i bang my head against the wall at the gym. sets of 10. but to be honest i searched QSC hgh lab test titles only and it said no results found. This topic is not useless
if you have been following the QSC topic many people have posted lab work and jano reports inc tracy

just curious, there products dont come labled right? Anyone can vouch for the quality of their gear i cant believe their prices are so cheap i was looking at their gear and noticed its for 10 bottles so 65 for 10 bottles of test. Thats gotta be like wholesale prices ha im just worried about quality.

just curious, there products dont come labled right? Anyone can vouch for the quality of their gear i cant believe their prices are so cheap i was looking at their gear and noticed its for 10 bottles so 65 for 10 bottles of test. Thats gotta be like wholesale prices ha im just worried about quality.
Then go back to spending $100 a vial lol. I dont miss those days.

Then go back to spending $100 a vial lol. I dont miss those days.
im gunna try their gear fuck it. a lot of you seem to like it so im gunna try their gh and test, there was a guy who had crazy high liver enzymes on their ripped mix which the docs couldnt explain

im gunna try their gear fuck it. a lot of you seem to like it so im gunna try their gh and test, there was a guy who had crazy high liver enzymes on their ripped mix which the docs couldnt explain
If you brew your own gear do you know how much a vial costs, maybe 5$, and the actual vial and oil and ba and bb is more then the dam powder. So if you brew a vial of primo its maybe 10$. So in the end they are still almost 10x the profit on sales. Other sources are like 50x the profit on one vial.

But instead of making 50x the profit on one person QSC making 10000x the profit since everyone uses them….

Bro, price is all over the place on internet. Underground HGH costs A LOT cheaper than you think. Higher end prices on underground growth hormone you see are JUST because there is SO big gap between actual production price and Pharmacy HGH. And this gap is used to make HUGE profit.

0.5€ for 1iu is still profitable for branded UG HGH's

It depends on a lot factors.
Where it is produced, how many middle man's, how does it cross borders from production site etc, what country you or stock is located etc. . And of course GREED in all those steps where someone gets involved.