QSC TB 500

hghlover

So I just got my hands on QSC TB 500. Everything should be good, excep when mixing it with bac water, the water turns kinda yellow. Normally with my peptides and HGH the water is always clear when mixing.
Has anyone else experienced this with QSC and should I be worried?
Thanks

QSC doesn't actually have TB500 frag, its TB4 mislabeled as tb500 in reality. My XCE BPC/TB4 mix i believe to come from the same lab as QSC and with Hospira bac water it stays clear. what bac water are you using? ive heard issues with chinese bac water (it may not be ph'd right).

H
QSC doesn't actually have TB500 frag, its TB4 mislabeled as tb500 in reality. My XCE BPC/TB4 mix i believe to come from the same lab as QSC and with Hospira bac water it stays clear. what bac water are you using? ive heard issues with chinese bac water (it may not be ph'd

How do you know what lab it comes from and that it comes from the same one?

QSC doesn't actually have TB500 frag, its TB4 mislabeled as tb500 in reality. My XCE BPC/TB4 mix i believe to come from the same lab as QSC and with Hospira bac water it stays clear. what bac water are you using? ive heard issues with chinese bac water (it may not be ph'd right).

Are you serious about it not being tb 500? No my bac water is good to go.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Perhaps you can chime in?

Are you serious about it not being tb 500? No my bac water is good to go.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Perhaps you can chime in?

JANO testing of TB500:

JANO testing of TB500:

JANO testing of TB500:

Thanks. Isn't tb 500 supposed to be active for like three days, with tb4 only a few hours?

Or how would you dose the QSC TB4?

Jano writes both tb500 and tb4 in the report. So a bit confusing.

@janoshik do you know which one QSC carries?

Last edited:
Thanks. Isn't tb 500 supposed to be active for like three days, with tb4 only a few hours?

Or how would you dose the QSC TB4?

Jano writes both tb500 and tb4 in the report. So a bit confusing.

@janoshik do you know which one QSC carries?
He's stated on the board that he puts (tb4) in the description if it's tb4 not tb500. Although I have yet to hear why he puts tb500 in his descriptions when it's tb4

He's stated on the board that he puts (tb4) in the description if it's tb4 not tb500. Although I have yet to hear why he puts tb500 in his descriptions when it's tb4

I have no idea how to go about a dosing protocol if I just bought 50 vials of TB4 lol

Last edited:
What's known as TB500 in the bodybuilding community is almost always TB4 (@janoshik once explained to me how this misnomer came about but I have feline dementia), whereas TB500 is the 17-23 fragment of the entire 1-43 TB4 sequence, which makes it about 5x more potent mg for mg for its range of benefits:
View attachment 251635
Specifically Goralatide (fragment 1-4) is worth a look as well, I've attached a .pdf for those interested in some basic further reading.

Apologies for not answering some stock questions, as usual the answers are exclusive to my tier 3 OF subscribers or I'm not confident enough to give a prediction.

I discounted a lot of products, specifically Modafinil and Armodafinil, introduced quantity discounts for all injectables and orals that aren't low in stock as well as all peptides and some pharma products, added Lantus insulin pens and will try to make a more organized post when I ever find time to do so.

To get it out of the way for those unaware, it's important to distinguish between TB-4 and TB-500, I explained it here: MESO-Rx Sponsor - Cat Café EU & US domestic

Here's the prices for raws from a high quality source to illustrate the difference in pricing between the two. Since the price per gram drops further when purchasing bigger quantities, and lower quality sources are cheaper to begin with, you can assume no vendor pays more than that for their product and make approximate calculations on profit margins for TB500 (almost always TB4).
View attachment 258920

I couldn't find any verifiable third party labtests on peptidescience's website so further comment is out of my comfort zone.

Check their Janoshik labtest, TB-500 looks like:
View attachment 258922
and TB-4 like:
View attachment 258923

QSC prices are insane, no denying that, but I'll be honest, I'm a bit pissed having bought TB4 thinking it was TB500. The piss yellow color when mixing doesn't help either ...

From reading around tho, tb4 also appears to have similar healing properties to tb500 so not all bad I suppose, especially at those prices

From reading around tho, tb4 also appears to have similar healing properties to tb500 so not all bad I suppose, especially at those prices
TB 500 is a lot more expensive. What I'm still not sure of is the half-life of tb4. I don't understand how tb500 can have a half-life of days and tb4 has a half-life of a couple hours. I haven't read anything that explains if the tb4 half-lfe is just for the entire amino acid chain or if every component of the chain is broken down after 2 hours. It would make more sense to me that the tb4 chain is broken after 2 hours, but the tb500 piece will stick around for days. I don't understand how tb4 could have such a short half-life. If tb500 is a piece of it, wouldn't that piece last for days?

If anybody has better info on this topic, I'd love to see it.

So I just got my hands on QSC TB 500. Everything should be good, excep when mixing it with bac water, the water turns kinda yellow. Normally with my peptides and HGH the water is always clear when mixing.
Has anyone else experienced this with QSC and should I be worried?
Thanks
How much water are you mixing in and can you post a picture of what it looks like?

TB 500 is a lot more expensive. What I'm still not sure of is the half-life of tb4. I don't understand how tb500 can have a half-life of days and tb4 has a half-life of a couple hours. I haven't read anything that explains if the tb4 half-lfe is just for the entire amino acid chain or if every component of the chain is broken down after 2 hours. It would make more sense to me that the tb4 chain is broken after 2 hours, but the tb500 piece will stick around for days. I don't understand how tb4 could have such a short half-life. If tb500 is a piece of it, wouldn't that piece last for days?

If anybody has better info on this topic, I'd love to see it.

How much water are you mixing in and can you post a picture of what it looks like?

Sure, I'm mixing a new vial on monday, I'll post a pic.

I just put in a full syringe worth, 5 ml. Thing is, I have used the same bac water for years on peptides and HGH, I have NEVER gotten anything but clear water from mixing. This QSC T4 turned instantly yellow lol.

About the half life. Some people are saying that despite TB4s short half life it might be irrelevant, if all you need is for it to activate different stuff in the body.

I might be dosing it 2x weekly despite the half life. But I'm open to other suggestions.

Sure, I'm mixing a new vial on monday, I'll post a pic.

I just put in a full syringe worth, 5 ml. Thing is, I have used the same bac water for years on peptides and HGH, I have NEVER gotten anything but clear water from mixing. This QSC T4 turned instantly yellow lol.

About the half life. Some people are saying that despite TB4s short half life it might be irrelevant, if all you need is for it to activate different stuff in the body. I'll be dosing it 2x weekly despite the half life. We'll see..
I have tb4 from QSC purchase in the fall. 10mg black cap. I use Hospira BAC water and it is crystal clear. I would assume the color is due to the filler. Never heard of it turning yellow though.

I have tb4 from QSC purchase in the fall. 10mg black cap. I use Hospira BAC water and it is crystal clear. I would assume the color is due to the filler. Never heard of it turning yellow though.

Yea don't get me wrong I'm sure it's still good to go. I'm definitely not throwing it out haha

Jano testing, I'm not sure what you mean by knowing what lab it comes from...
Sorry if I misunderstood. I thought that the vendors you mention are just resellers, and by "lab" you were actually referring to where they are getting the peptides they sell on. I didn’t think you were talking about a testing lab. Apologies.