Question on Primobolan

Ive mixed most carrier oils in same pin at some point in time without problems. Have never tried Primo but am going to soon (Im on TRT blast and cruise--primo would be on cruise). Can you mix other carrier oils with EO/Gua. or should these be kept separate?
Thanks

Umm yes. Not sure exactly what you are asking but EO and Guaiacol are used along with any carrier oil in order to increase concentration and/or push a powder into a solution. Introducing them to another carrier only solution would have no impact.
Yes that's what I meant. Wanted to know if EO (primo) was safe to mix with my Cyp (don't know for sure but prob. MCT, GSO, Peach (SP) ,or whatever carrier cyp comes in) . You answered it. Again thanks!

Are you making your own primo?

I'm asking because, the way you typed this, it almost looks like you're under the assumption that EO is required for brewing primo. It definitely isn't.

I always wanted to try 200mg/ml Primo, but the EO turns me off of it.

It can be made smooth as butter without eo at 200mg/ml. I think the labs are just being lazy when they make it with eo.

Really?
I've been looking for an excuse to start brewing.
This just might be it.

I dint react well to EO, dont get me wrong.. it's not TERRIBLE
I've run some high concentration Prop before, just had to really utilize a lot of injection sites.

I prefer a brew with just BB and BA
Very little PIP that doesnt last long, unless its DHB, then 3ml will have me sore for a solid 7 days

I always wanted to try 200mg/ml Primo, but the EO turns me off of it.

You do not need EO with primo at all... It's an easy compound to make.

The only AAS compounds that need more than BB are exotic compounds and high potency stuff you wouldn't want to pin anyway.

Are you making your own primo?

I'm asking because, the way you typed this, it almost looks like you're under the assumption that EO is required for brewing primo. It definitely isn't.
No sir not brewing myself. From a reputable source but some people say it is smooth---subjective of course. Ive tried everything over the years except primo and tren ( too old don't wanna try). Feel like a virgin again--Anxious to see how it feels.

No sir not brewing myself. From a reputable source but some people say it is smooth---subjective of course. Ive tried everything over the years except primo and tren ( too old don't wanna try). Feel like a virgin again--Anxious to see how it feels.

Got it.

I guess I know who you're talking about.. I'm sure the gear is fine but I have no idea why he put EO into it.

Really?
I've been looking for an excuse to start brewing.
This just might be it.

I dint react well to EO, dont get me wrong.. it's not TERRIBLE
I've run some high concentration Prop before, just had to really utilize a lot of injection sites.

I prefer a brew with just BB and BA
Very little PIP that doesnt last long, unless its DHB, then 3ml will have me sore for a solid 7 days
Eo crippled me. Found another source had it at 200 and if I’m not mistaken had it tested and it was smooth af. Can’t remember if he brewed it in sesame or mig though.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back