Question on Primobolan

i don’t brew at all and could see why some would think EO and/or Guaiacol are needed to get primo to hold at 200mg/ml. I’ve had a few sources that folks called reputable say the same thing, whether it be to explain use of a solvent in their blend or explain why they didn’t offer primo at 200mg/ml.

Fortunately I don’t have even the slightest sensitivity to EO and all of the 200mg/ml primo I’ve gotten my hands on past few years has had EO. I’d certainly be up for trying without though, and will admit SP’s 150mg/ml primo with strait gso has been pip free.

That stinky Guaiacol shit absolutely kills me though. Think softball size, 5ml pin of 200mg/ml DHB in virgin muscle type pip. I catch of whiff of that smell and muscles cramp in fear.

End of the day, it’s Coke/Pepsi and Ford/Chevy—reasons why we are fortunate to have lower and higher dose gear with GSO or MCT or other, EO or stinky shit. We are all different and have different goals and needs.

And for the record, I have often had one compound with different carrier and/or EO in it and just mix them in the same pin (absolutely mix that shit when running DHB) and haven’t caught the gay yet. Holding a cock in my mouth just for a minute to ensure I didn’t like it, and didn’t inhale, doesn’t count right?

i don’t brew at all and could see why some would think EO and/or Guaiacol are needed to get primo to hold at 200mg/ml. I’ve had a few sources that folks called reputable say the same thing, whether it be to explain use of a solvent in their blend or explain why they didn’t offer primo at 200mg/ml.

Fortunately I don’t have even the slightest sensitivity to EO and all of the 200mg/ml primo I’ve gotten my hands on past few years has had EO. I’d certainly be up for trying without though, and will admit SP’s 150mg/ml primo with strait gso has been pip free.

That stinky Guaiacol shit absolutely kills me though. Think softball size, 5ml pin of 200mg/ml DHB in virgin muscle type pip. I catch of whiff of that smell and muscles cramp in fear.

End of the day, it’s Coke/Pepsi and Ford/Chevy—reasons why we are fortunate to have lower and higher dose gear with GSO or MCT or other, EO or stinky shit. We are all different and have different goals and needs.

And for the record, I have often had one compound with different carrier and/or EO in it and just mix them in the same pin (absolutely mix that shit when running DHB) and haven’t caught the gay yet. Holding a cock in my mouth just for a minute to ensure I didn’t like it, and didn’t inhale, doesn’t count right?

I've had some Primo with EO the other day, no issues, no golf ball anything. Very person dependent in this situation. Speaking of person dependent I'd recommend maybe a half hour cock in mouth session to really know if the gay got you.

I've had some Primo with EO the other day, no issues, no golf ball anything. Very person dependent in this situation. Speaking of person dependent I'd recommend maybe a half hour cock in mouth session to really know if the gay got you.
EO cripples me and i have a buddy it doesn’t bother at all. Be sure he doesn’t just put it in his mouth and go down a bumpy road either.

But what if you don’t find out until the 31st or 32nd minute or even the 35th minute then you won’t have your answer?

EO cripples me and i have a buddy it doesn’t bother at all. Be sure he doesn’t just put it in his mouth and go down a bumpy road either.

I actually was worried on how i would react to it, said fuck it, full send right in. Wondering if you guys are allergic to the compound or whether it breaks down and converts into something else that ends up causing a reaction.

But what if you don’t find out until the 31st or 32nd minute or even the 35th minute then you won’t have your answer?

Yeah, unfortunately he will have to drop all sups, PCT, suck some cock during,pre & post to find a base line then reattempt on the next blast for exact results.

brain-thinking.jpg

I actually was worried on how i would react to it, said fuck it, full send right in. Wondering if you guys are allergic to the compound or whether it breaks down and converts into something else that ends up causing a reaction.

Yeah, unfortunately he will have to drop all sups, PCT, suck some cock during,pre & post to find a base line then reattempt on the next blast for exact results.

brain-thinking.jpg
Could be an allergic type reaction. I also get brutal pip from test e. I’ve ran both types of mig along with various other carriers and compounds and never had an issue.

Back