rana's first anavar cycle

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by rana kamal, Jun 17, 2016.

1. rana kamal

rana kamal Member

Thanks alot for the help i will reasearch more and look for the EC stack

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

2. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My wife is taking anavar t3 and albuterol

rana kamal likes this.
  3. wedorecover

It's working well

rana kamal likes this.
  4. rana kamal

rana kamal Member

Glad to hear, seems like i will go with the clen option since i have no access to albuterol, the fat in my midsection is so stubborn, one of the perks of anorexia, hope clen can help with that

5. wedorecover

It's vary cheap and easy to find on here check out the pharmacist if you take albuterol you will need to take ketotifen 1 mg every night other wise the albuterol will stop working

rana kamal likes this.
  6. Eman

Eman Member

I've never taken clen... I just know the sides are much milder with albuterol. If you research the differences I feel that albuterol is superior but that's just my opinion. Clen should work fine though! Just take it slow and adjust from there. I do not know dosing protocols though.

rana kamal likes this.
  7. rana kamal

rana kamal Member

I live in egpyt, so not much options available here, same applies to clen, i have to take ketotifen witg it?

8. rana kamal

rana kamal Member

Thanks alot for the help, will def. Keep researching for the dose.

9. wedorecover

I know nothing about clen

rana kamal likes this.
  10. Eman

Eman Member

Yes, or do two weeks on two weeks off.

I really don't know what Egypt is like lol but if they sell bronkaid or if you can get plain ephedrine you can take that on your time off.

rana kamal likes this.
  11. rana kamal

rana kamal Member

I searched for bronkaid for months on end and couldn't get any :(. Will take your advice and do two weeks on two weeks off, and monitor the sides on the two weeks on

12. rana kamal

rana kamal Member

sorry guys didn't have time to update yesterday.

it was day 8 :
    rest day so nothing much to tell actually, still struggling to hit my macros but i ate a bit more than usual yesterday. i am very sore and my right knee is giving me the time of my life :( , my sex drive keeps going up and i noticed i am a bit bloated, i ve seen couple of girls here say that its a side effect of the Anavar :( . other than that no other sides.

today is the stupid cardio day, its gonna be a hell of a day with my right knee being a bitch to me, will update later in the evening.

Seven Dog, Eman and jaymaximus like this.
  13. rana kamal

rana kamal Member

Day 8 update :

The Dreaded cardio day: 30 mins on treadmill jogging on 7 mph, then 30 mins on the bike

6x15 sets of squats

10 mins on the treadmill on 7 mph.

Diet wise

Breakfast 1 tiny banana + 1 brown toast ( not the best breaky of the world but i woke up late for work)
    1 scope of whey.

Tiny banan pre-workout

Lunch: cup of brown rice
    200 gms of grilled chicken breast.

Dinner : 3 egg whites
    1 scope of whey.

I guess my appetite is somehow better, it just gets difficult after lunch to eat anything.

I was exauhsted after my workout and def. Looking forward for tomorrow (chest day with no cardio, yay! ).

Still on 10 mg of Anavar 5 mg 1.5 hours before my workout and 5 mg in the pm.

Right now i need to crash in bed and my legs are so sore, i might call in sick tomorrow and skip work.

Today i felt huge, i feel so bloated, my sister said that i am getting broader shoulders and back which was really nice to hear and she also commented that my legs are leaning out, so i guess i can cope with the bloat, gonna start introducing clen starting tomorrow in low doses and see how it goes. I started this cycle with bf % of 30, yuukk i know, can't wait to remeasure after this cycle

14. rana kamal

rana kamal Member

Pre gym selfie

15. Eman

Eman Member

Looking good Rana, keep it up! :)

Too bad for the guys fasting for Ramadan over there ;)

rana kamal likes this.
  16. Wendylifts

Wendylifts Member

Rana you are very beautiful. But is there no risk to posting your face since you're using an illegal substance? I'm sorry if I missed this in the thread and everything is all good.

Your log is off to a great start! Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eman and rana kamal like this.
  17. rana kamal

rana kamal Member

In our country its sold on facebook amd with hotlines and everything so really no punishment for using it, but yeah ur right i should blur my face just in case, many thanks for the advice windy

Eman and Wendylifts like this.
  18. rana kamal

rana kamal Member

Haha thanks eman thats so sweet of you, i probably screwed up their fast lol

Eman likes this.
  19. Chelsea2020

Chelsea2020 Member

Im a little late but I'm along for the ride. You look fabulous.

rana kamal likes this.
  20. pitbull

pitbull Member

Caffeine will help with the var, It adds a kick in the ass as a preworkout. As far as food, try eating calorie dense foods in small amounts more often. I use peanuts and other nuts when I am busy at work, they go down fast and have a lot of calories. this can help keep my macros in check.
    Anyway I may be late to the party but Im subbed for this one

rana kamal likes this.