Raw steroid powders seized by customs in Europe

KingDHT

Guys, i think i am in big troubles..

I live in a Western Europe country and my packages have been seized by customs around 1 month ago. My order was seperate in 2 packages but they seized both

The packages contained on total around 120 grams of steroid powder (testosterone, dht and proviron).

It was for personal use only.

Am i fucked? I didn't received any letter but was informed by the transporter that customs seized my packages.

Thanks

Last edited:
I ordered once 10g MDMA from NL to CH and it got seized. About 1 month after seizing 5 cops with a german shepherd knocked at 6am on the door.. you can imagine the rest.
What i can say is (IF they come) get rid of everything that can be connected with homebrewing (syringes, needles, vials, glasware etc.) And other drugs if you smoke weed etc. Make sure they can find NOTHING illegal even on your phone (pictures, videos, chats, emails) and computer (if they want to see)
Deny that you ordered something. If they cant prove youre fine.

Best luck mate

Guys, i think i am in big troubles..

I live in a Western Europe country and my packages have been seized by customs around 1 month ago. My order was seperate in 2 packages but they seized both

The packages contained on total around 120 grams of steroid powder (testosterone, dht and proviron).

It was for personal use only.

Am i fucked? I didn't received any letter but was informed by the transporter that customs seized my packages.

Thanks
Have money laying on table to give cops as bribe!

I ordered once 10g MDMA from NL to CH and it got seized. About 1 month after seizing 5 cops with a german shepherd knocked at 6am on the door.. you can imagine the rest.
What i can say is (IF they come) get rid of everything that can be connected with homebrewing (syringes, needles, vials, glasware etc.) And other drugs if you smoke weed etc. Make sure they can find NOTHING illegal even on your phone (pictures, videos, chats, emails) and computer (if they want to see)
Deny that you ordered something. If they cant prove youre fine.

Best luck mate
I already cleaned my house like crazy.

They can't find anything at my house right know. Even on computer, phones, it's clean now.

But the problem is if they ask my email provider access to my email account, they will see all my orders (i deleted them but the provider must keep record of everything for a few months).

I was stupid enough to order from my regular email adress so they can prove it very easily if they search a little

In future use protonmail and delete the address after each order.
I dont think they will do such FBI stuff like recovering data on harddrive, emails etc.
Thanks i will

They cant try to recover the hard drive because i physically destroyed it

But do you think they will ask my data to my email provider?

Thanks i will

They cant try to recover the hard drive because i physically destroyed it

But do you think they will ask my data to my email provider?
They would be really hard up for a case to go to those lengths. It’s not like you ordered 10 kilos of raws. I can only imagine their costs and labor are similar to the US, so if anything, they MAY pay you a visit just to see if you piss yourself, but it’s doubtful they’ll go much further.

They would be really hard up for a case to go to those lengths. It’s not like you ordered 10 kilos of raws. I can only imagine their costs and labor are similar to the US, so if anything, they MAY pay you a visit just to see if you piss yourself, but it’s doubtful they’ll go much further.
I hope your right man... But honestly requesting an email provider the data of a user is easy and fast with a search warrant

I am actually praying i got scammed and got sugar

We will see.. I will inform you if something happens..

Most people get convicted by opening their own mouth, or their friends rat on them. Not anything hi-tech.

But, you just stated you ordered it in the open, it would be just a matter of getting a courts signature for a subpoena , to prove your IP# was online at the moment this message was posted.

Most people get convicted by opening their own mouth, or their friends rat on them. Not anything hi-tech.

But, you just stated you ordered it in the open, it would be just a matter of getting a courts signature for a subpoena , to prove your IP# was online at the moment this message was posted.
I am using a no log vpn right now, i am stupid but not at this level

I’m not a fortune teller and I guess every country handles things differently, but if I were a betting man I bet you only have a nastygram coming in the mail. Plan for the worst, but that’s how I think this will shake out.

I would assume if they wanted to bust you, they would have delivered it by hand with an undercover cop, to verify you received it, and slapped the cuffs on you, and the dog onto your arm at that point.

Back