Readalots Enhanced Testing

He really has me on ignore I guess ahahha

U????
Never.

Can someone tell that retard to go away.
He is just ruining this thread with his illiterate, untermensch bullshit.

People chase him around the forum, don't you know?

That is one to add to the ignore, for sure.
I already have two there.
1 more for good luck.

I am not. He is banned until November 1st, but knowing him, he may stay gone longer voluntarily.

Please, tell him not to do that, this time.
It is not needed and pointless.

This ban is just bs because he was drawn into responding to attacks of a personal nature, yesterday, that were ridiculous and idiotic.
He got upset about those and that's OK.
One of the people got banned.
He also was, because of him. Whatever, we don't care.

Please, get in touch with him and make sure he is OK about this and coming back to us.
I know other people will be in touch with him but, since you are already able to contact him outside this forum, please do so.

Thank you.

Please, tell him not to do that, this time.
It is not needed and pointless.

This ban is just bs because he was drawn into responding to attacks of a personal nature, yesterday, that were ridiculous and idiotic.
He got upset about those and that's OK.
One of the people got banned.
He also was, because of him. Whatever, we don't care.

Please, get in touch with him and make sure he is OK about this and coming back to us.
I know other people will be in touch with him but, since you are already able to contact him outside this forum, please do so.

Thank you.
He will be back don't worry, he has something brewing with me that will need him here :)

On the contrary of all these little cunts that can only write on a keyboard and the only shit they do is the one they regurgitate out of their fucking mouth, readalot is proving himself a man that puts his words to action and not only talks a lot but do a lot.

I'll refrain until the project has been completed to express my own opinion on some stuff BUT what have you all ever done to go forward? Be the tide instead of being washed away from it.

I haven't done much but I do try, if we all tried and if we all stopped attacking eachother maybe we would see some progress.

Even if you don't agree with readalot idea, even if you think that those test are no needed, what is he doing bad? Nothing! Sources earn shit load of money, they make MILLIONS, do you really think they can spend few hundred dollars to test for more stuff?

I'm gonna eat my post WO, Bai.

He will be back don't worry, he has something brewing with me that will need him here :)

On the contrary of all these little cunts that can only write on a keyboard and the only shit they do is the one they regurgitate out of their fucking mouth, readalot is proving himself a man that puts his words to action and not only talks a lot but do a lot.

I'll refrain until the project has been completed to express my own opinion on some stuff BUT what have you all ever done to go forward? Be the tide instead of being washed away from it.

I haven't done much but I do try, if we all tried and if we all stopped attacking eachother maybe we would see some progress.

Even if you don't agree with readalot idea, even if you think that those test are no needed, what is he doing bad? Nothing! Sources earn shit load of money, they make MILLIONS, do you really think they can spend few hundred dollars to test for more stuff?

As I have stated previously, it has zero to do with his ideas (as I doubt many people legitimately oppose more testing) and everything to do with attitude and how he approaches the situation/topic.

When a person routinely flies off the handle into juvenile, middle school lunchroom level tirades it has the very predictable outcome of turning people off from your ideas, no matter what they are. Milland and company are not vindictive overloads shutting down a benevolent soul. He was banned for a reason.

That said, if I see clear evidence that there is an improvement in behavior when he returns, I for one would be glad to hear what the man has to say. If there are more Tourette's like outbursts however, then i'll go back to ignoring and I am sure I won't be alone.

Acting like an adult in conversation is not a tough ask.

As I have stated previously, it has zero to do with his ideas (as I doubt many people legitimately oppose more testing) and everything to do with attitude and how he approaches the situation/topic.

When a person routinely flies off the handle into juvenile, middle school lunchroom level tirades it has the very predictable outcome of turning people off from your ideas, no matter what they are. Milland and company are not vindictive overloads shutting down a benevolent soul. He was banned for a reason.

That said, if I see clear evidence that there is an improvement in behavior when he returns, I for one would be glad to hear what the man has to say. If there are more Tourette's like outbursts however, then i'll go back to ignoring and I am sure I won't be alone.

Acting like an adult in conversation is not a tough ask.
buddy your analysis is one sided and it's ridicolous.
The guy lost his temper we all saw it but the guy get attacked all the fucking time and sometime in quite an aggressive way and for what? for trying to push the sources in doing more tests, ohhh the irony.

So give me a fucking break with all the: If he can improve his behavior. He has been super polite he just had ONE outburst when there are mentally challenged retards going crazy left and right all the fucking time around here and you are all making it like he is mentally unstable and insulting everyone all the time. I mean what the fuck, are you for real?

As I have stated previously, it has zero to do with his ideas (as I doubt many people legitimately oppose more testing)

Yeah, you stated it soooooo many times.
Your obvious interest in testing:

I wish for many things to change in this little subculture of ours.
Then again, I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

@QuadFather the ignore feature could prove helpful here as some have suggested.

BTW, thanks for coming to that thread, where I was trying to calm things down, for a bit of reinforcement because obviously me saying it is not good enough, just trash.
I beg to differ and think, like most people who saw it, that I did not need my words repeated and nobody gave a crap to hear it again from you.
Back to the business of testing, sorry I got sidetracked:

the applicability of ‘sterility testing’ that I am unsure how much benefit it could provide other than placating people.
In any event, I suspect you are right in terms of people naturally migrating towards attractive pricing. I am really not interested in paying 100+ bucks for a single vial of Tren from some supposed ‘pharma grade’ miracle vendor. I blow enough money on gear as is.

I say carry on in your crusade against Tracy if it suits you. If nothing else it's something interesting to read when I have time to look away from my actual desk job.
Though from what I know of Tracy, he is going to tire of you eventually and just stop engaging at all.

Personally, I don’t particularly care if Tracy or Bella or whoever calls me every name in the book and tells me to get fucked. So long as I get what I am after at a price I am comfortable with I am fine with it.

Yes, it's clear to see you are very interested.
You got your priorities right, no one can argue.
I mean, each to their own.
I am good with all that.

To round things up:

He was banned for a reason.
That said, if I see clear evidence that there is an improvement in behavior when he returns, I for one would be glad to hear what the man has to say. If there are more Tourette's like outbursts however, then i'll go back to ignoring and I am sure I won't be alone. Acting like an adult in conversation is not a tough ask.

You should book in for a 1 to 1 so you can hear what he has to say.
I mean, the man has been a bit quiet about it all, so fair enough, need a catch up.

Kind of you to give this some time and attention.
When you decide he has finally improved his childish behaviour and acts like a grown up, you will let him back in.
What you are going to do with the other retards that called him all the names under the sun, 24/7, we will lie in wait to see.
Get rid of the ignore or you will not have the chance to check out how grown up he has become.

Maybe he will be able to hold up the discourse as brilliantly as you do, with maturity and integrity, without the idiotic Tourette lashings that he has been displaying, at your displeasure. Acting like an adult:

My money is on Tracy to slice and dice the both of them up Benihana style. @DECLAN

Take a leaf, Readalot.

Seriously, take a bit of a vacation from this thread.
It's of no interest to you. The lectures are becoming tedious and repetitive, just like Readalot's rants that pissed you off.
After all, here you find what you called his

little henchmen,

I suspect, and that couldn't possibly be a good thing.

Yeah, you stated it soooooo many times.
Your obvious interest in testing:

BTW, thanks for coming to that thread, where I was trying to calm things down, for a bit of reinforcement because obviously me saying it is not good enough, just trash.
I beg to differ and think, like most people who saw it, that I did not need my words repeated and nobody gave a crap to hear it again from you.
Back to the business of testing, sorry I got sidetracked:

Yes, it's clear to see you are very interested.
You got your priorities right, no one can argue.
I mean, each to their own.
I am good with all that.

To round things up:

You should book in for a 1 to 1 so you can hear what he has to say.
I mean, the man has been a bit quiet about it all, so fair enough, need a catch up.

Kind of you to give this some time and attention.
When you decide he has finally improved his childish behaviour and acts like a grown up, you will let him back in.
What you are going to do with the other retards that called him all the names under the sun, 24/7, we will lie in wait to see.
Get rid of the ignore or you will not have the chance to check out how grown up he has become.

Maybe he will be able to hold up the discourse as brilliantly as you do, with maturity and integrity, without the idiotic Tourette lashings that he has been displaying, at your displeasure. Acting like an adult:

Take a leaf, Readalot.

Seriously, take a bit of a vacation from this thread.
It's of no interest to you. The lectures are becoming tedious and repetitive, just like Readalot's rants that pissed you off.
After all, here you find what you called his

I suspect, and that couldn't possibly be a good thing.
omg give it a rest , your just rambling same shit like a broken record , this thread has become a joke and your crusading it prolongs this dumpster fire

Solid post dawg!
Respect for sure
D

This whole "fiasco" is pathetic.

I've read countless threads, with incredibly nuanced information, from readalot—and ghoul, for that matter—that's increased my knowledge invaluably... can anyone say that about most of these other "opposing" members? Members like readalot are supportive and have helped me, and many others, get "better," "improve," "educated." It's not just words, it's facts and supporting documentation... scientific analysis... medical reports. Members like readalot are rare.

To me, it seems those opposed have some sort of fear: the Grinch is going to come and steal their steroids; the boogie-man snatch their bargains; the Tracy terminating group buy discounts at QSC. It's unjustified fiction.

IMO, the scared hide behind the excuse that its "spam." If it's spam, then what's so hard about hitting "ignore?"

Because... as another member posted, "keyboard warriors."

It doesn't just stop at hiding their fear, some also feel they gain importance by putting others down... right? We all know this. We've all experienced it in our lives at some point. Essentially, here, it's cyber-bullying.

So, to cover up their own fear and/or feel important, these "keyboard warriors" stoop to pathetic attempts to bully readalot to "shut the f*** up." Readalot's the one with brains and the guts to keep going.

Next time ask your self, "Who is actually helping you?" The guy who can't find, or won't hit, the "ignore" button... or, the guy pouring in knowledge and guts to improve.

I've read countless threads, with incredibly nuanced information, from readalot—and ghoul, for that matter—that's increased my knowledge invaluably... can anyone say that about most of these other "opposing" members? Members like readalot are supportive and have helped me, and many others, get "better," "improve," "educated." It's not just words, it's facts and supporting documentation... scientific analysis... medical reports. Members like readalot are rare.

To me, it seems those opposed have some sort of fear: the Grinch is going to come and steal their steroids; the boogie-man snatch their bargains; the Tracy terminating group buy discounts at QSC. It's unjustified fiction.

IMO, the scared hide behind the excuse that its "spam." If it's spam, then what's so hard about hitting "ignore?"

It doesn't just stop at hiding their fear, some also feel they gain importance by putting others down... right? We all know this. We've all experienced it in our lives at some point. Essentially, here, it's cyber-bullying.

So, to cover up their own fear and/or feel important, these "keyboard warriors" stoop to pathetic attempts to bully readalot to "shut the f*** up." Readalot's the one with brains and the guts to keep going.

Next time ask your self, "Who is actually helping you?" The guy who can't find, or won't hit, the "ignore" button... or, the guy pouring in knowledge and guts to improve.
Even so is completely ok to not agree with another person there is no reason to wage war to an individual that is not harming anyone and neither is gonna be able alone to change anything, so he is no threat to anyone, his only hope is that enough ppl will listen to what he says and will start the change gathering all together.

Readalot alone is no threat to anyone, so attacking him the way many ppl do makes no sense and just smell of retardiness and wet noodle little boys.

Why is that twat here and what kind of bs is he saying?
Now that you mention the ignore thing, thank God for it.

Tell him to go hang around with that Phenomenalshit.
They are made for one another.

Even so is completely ok to not agree with another person there is no reason to wage war to an individual that is not harming anyone and neither is gonna be able alone to change anything, so he is no threat to anyone, his only hope is that enough ppl will listen to what he says and will start the change gathering all together.

Readalot alone is no threat to anyone, so attacking him the way many ppl do makes no sense and just smell of retardiness and wet noodle little boys.
You bring up a great point.
I see a ton of so called "spam" when members feel they're in trouble: "21 days since ordered," "no tracking," "e-mailed & no response." This list goes on. Every time, who do thise members run to? Us, the other members. "Help me! Please! My gear is in limbo!" When it's their turn to help... this is how the "help."

Why is that twat here and what kind of bs is he saying?
Now that you mention the ignore thing, thank God for it.

Tell him to go hang around with that Phenomenalshit.
They are made for one another
Boo hoo the "meso cheerleader" isn't in my corner , lol who gives a fuck

Back