Refillable injector pen

Not to criticize but 6 is a massive single dose for hgh innit? I trust you’re sure of your plan…

OK how about for 3.15 IU. Do the calculations still work out?
Update: what is the volume injected per "click" on a refillable Lilly pen?

I have 42 IU @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals GH cartridges and the 3 mL vials from Aliexpress.

For example: dilute 42 IU with 2 mL BAC water for 21 IU/mL. 21 IU/mL x 0.3 uL = 6.3 IU. How many clicks on the Lilly pen for that?

@Rido ?
*edit: 0.3 mL.

200units(liquid)/42

4.7 fluid units(Clicks) is 1 unit of hgh
You are still dividing 300 units because that's how the pens are built. Just because you only fill it 2/3 of solution doesn't mean it can dispense more at a time. 300/42... if we are still talking about the same thing, the Lilly style insulin pens.

Update: what is the volume injected per "click" on a refillable Lilly pen?

I have 42 IU @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals GH cartridges and the 3 mL vials from Aliexpress.

For example: dilute 42 IU with 2 mL BAC water for 21 IU/mL. 21 IU/mL x 0.3 uL = 6.3 IU. How many clicks on the Lilly pen for that?

@Rido ?
So If you have 2ml of water for 42iu, I always divide # of iu/total units. So 42/200 which equals .21 , so every click of the pen is .21 IU. So 10 clicks is 2.1iu

Sorry I would edit if I could. I was confused about what you were doing. If you are putting 42 units of GH into a 2ml cartridge then yes between 29 clicks gives just over 6iu

The inside should be sterile. The outside probably isn't. Idk why they put it in those containers. Not like you are doing surgery
Thanks. Just got mine in, the packaging throws me off a little with the color coding not displaying “sterile”

These things are sick tho

#notadoctor but I would guess its normal for labs to sterilize new items by default (for the sake of accountability) so it makes sense to use those pouches for distribution.

#notadoctor but I would guess its normal for labs to sterilize new items by default (for the sake of accountability) so it makes sense to use those pouches for distribution.
Yeah I guess if the vial is already sealed how would I even sterilize it if not. Stoked on these bad boys

Thanks. Just got mine in, the packaging throws me off a little with the color coding not displaying “sterile”

These things are sick tho

I've been using them exactly like that (I mean, I didn't do anything additional to sterilize them). No redness or injection site reactions yet, which I think would be a good indicator of contamination.

@edjohn88 @Rido

These come sterile, correct?
This is a great question.

Go back a few pages and you'll see a discussion on this.

The sterility of these are unconfirmed.

For me there are enough good arguments to assure me that they are fit use.

You may read through the conversation that's already been had and decide otherwise.

This is a great question.

Go back a few pages and you'll see a discussion on this.

The sterility of these are unconfirmed.

For me there are enough good arguments to assure me that they are fit use.

You may read through the conversation that's already been had and decide otherwise.
Thanks. Sorry, it’s a long thread. Maybe I just go the extra route and sterilize with steam in these bags. Make the blue turn brown

Thanks. Sorry, it’s a long thread. Maybe I just go the extra route and sterilize with steam in these bags. Make the blue turn brown

This is a really good example of how the 30 minute edit window can be problematic.

I'd love to add a disclaimer to the original post and provide further information.

This is a really good example of how the 30 minute edit window can be problematic.

I'd love to add a disclaimer to the original post and provide further information.
All good Mr.TesticleKing. I’d love to hear your disclaimer.

I ended up choosing to buy a UV sterilizing box like another user posted. Seemed like the best option in this case. Better safe than sorry. Thanks man

Back