Refillable injector pen

at that point i would just grab a genotropin pen
That's kind of what I've resigned myself to, but I may just abandon the pen idea and use the carts as vials instead. Not sure the convenience is worth the cost once you factor in the added cost of getting a genotropin pen on top of the already inflated cartridge cost.

I’ve been researching this for days. QSC cartridges appear to be 4ml dual chamber, which are what genotropin pens use. This means they won’t work in 3ml humalog pens.

I found a supplier on alibaba that had them and will ship to US, but won’t do less than 20 at a time. Struggling to find anything else unfortunately.

Wanted to post a heads up in the QSC thread since multiple people have referenced and linked humalog pens, but alas, I’m still restricted from underground.

You found a genotropin pen on Alibaba or Aliexpress? Link? Or any pen that's compatible with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals hGH cartridges. I'll order 20 if necessary.

@edjohn88 @Cridi887

You found a genotropin pen on Alibaba or Aliexpress? Link? Or any pen that's compatible with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals hGH cartridges. I'll order 20 if necessary.

@edjohn88 @Cridi887

Have to set shipping location to China to see the listing. Then DM the vendor and they’ve confirmed they will ship to US, but min quantity is 20.

If you go forward with it, I’ll gladly pick up one off of you.

That's kind of what I've resigned myself to, but I may just abandon the pen idea and use the carts as vials instead. Not sure the convenience is worth the cost once you factor in the added cost of getting a genotropin pen on top of the already inflated cartridge cost.

You mean buy one regular Genotropin pen, use it normally, then refill with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals hGH?

@BG pharmaceuticals has the pens. I don't know of a domestic source but I'd buy a few for this purpose. You'd make your money back eventually if you use enough hGH.

@edjohn88

Have to set shipping location to China to see the listing. Then DM the vendor and they’ve confirmed they will ship to US, but min quantity is 20.

If you go forward with it, I’ll gladly pick up one off of you.

Thanks. I tried what you said and would've taken you up on that offer, but the vendor replied and said they're unavailable. I'm open to other options!

It's a good idea. It will take a lot of maths at first to figure out the concentrations and quantities of each peptide, but combining multiple peptides seems like a good time-saver.

I'd recommend trying the combo as a single dose in a syringe first. Some combinations of peptides might not blend well together.
It’s litterally concentration calculations. Basic algebra.

I’ll offer my services to everyone. $5 a calculation lmao (kidding)

You mean buy one regular Genotropin pen, use it normally, then refill with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals hGH?

@BG pharmaceuticals has the pens. I don't know of a domestic source but I'd buy a few for this purpose. You'd make your money back eventually if you use enough hGH.

@edjohn88

Bumping this. For anyone who has used Genotropin pens, do they appear compatible with the dual chamber vials like @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals GH cartridges? If so, I'd order some Genotropins but also to reuse the pens with QSC GH.

Anyone aware of an online peptide calculator that accounts for combining into one cartridge? I'm having some trouble with my math and need a way to verify. I currently have 3 separate vials that I've reconstituted to give me the dosage I want as follows:
- BPC-157 5 units will give me 500 mcg
- Ipamorelin 5 units will give me 250 mcg
- CJC-1295 6 units will give me 250 mcg

If I combined into one cartridge the total volume would be 2.5 ml.

My normal routine is to draw each one into one syringe at the units I mentioned and inject AM/PM. If I were to combine everything into one cartridge, that's where my math fails me. I'm not sure how many units to inject to get the equivalent dose as before.

The individual volumes don’t matter your doses are always a fraction of 3ml (the total BAC in a pen), and the peptides are not in units, you‘re dividing milligram. If you want twice as much bpc than the other peptides, just put twice as much into the mix.

So if you have 5mg vials, you need 2 vials of bpc, 1 vial of cjc and 1 vial of Ipa. 4 vials total, add into 3ml water, and that dose is .5, .25, and .25mg so 1/20 of your 300 unit slin pen in other words, 15 clicks.

You didn’t say what mg value you of each, so your math might have to change, but the point is its al about adding them to the mix in the correct ratio.

Last edited:
The individual volumes don’t matter your doses are always a fraction of 3ml (the total BAC in a pen), and the peptides are not in units, you‘re dividing milligram. If you want twice as much bpc than the other peptides, just put twice as much into the mix.

So if you have 5mg vials, you need 2 vials of bpc, 1 vial of cjc and 1 vial of Ipa. 4 vials total, add into 3ml water, and that dose is .5, .25, and .25mg so 1/20 of your 300 unit slin pen in other words, 15 clicks.

You didn’t say what mg value you of each, so your math might have to change, but the point is its al about adding them to the mix in the correct ratio.
You just explained it in the most easy to understand way. Makes sense now! Thanks so much.

All this talk of sterilization. Has this been a problem in the past? I've been reconstituting peptides for years and never got an infection or even injection site reaction.

I'm new at pens and decided to go all-in (I use a lot of peptides; this would save a lot of time). Ordered many of the pens, needles, and vials discussed in this thread. Will update when things start happening.

Update: what is the volume injected per "click" on a refillable Lilly pen?

I have 42 IU @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals GH cartridges and the 3 mL vials from Aliexpress.

For example: dilute 42 IU with 2 mL BAC water for 21 IU/mL. 21 IU/mL x 0.3 uL = 6.3 IU. How many clicks on the Lilly pen for that?

@Rido ?

Back