Refillable injector pen

@Qingao Sigma Chemicals, do you guys respond to mails at saturdays? i made a mistake and choose bank payment insted of alibaba and was wondering if you guys could send me a alibaba link insted :)

I had to use a VPN on Alibaba, they wont ship it to the US
What country did you put yourself in? I looked through the countries of my VPN and there isn't a server in China (go figure). I've been trying different countries and so far I haven't had any luck.

So I am able to see everything now on AliExpress. Add the items to the basket, and when I go to check out it removes two of them as soon as it sees a US address.
You could try emailing the manufacturer.

QSC is selling some, why not order through them?

You could try emailing the manufacturer.

QSC is selling some, why not order through them?
I'm talking to the place selling it. When you bought from there is that what you did? I've read through this entire thread twice. I remember you saying something about that, but I thought it was from a different site.
QSC is selling a different pen.

I'm talking to the place selling it. When you bought from there is that what you did? I've read through this entire thread twice. I remember you saying something about that, but I thought it was from a different site.
QSC is selling a different pen.
I got the wrong pen for their hgh stuff. I fucked up. I mentioned it in this thread and refunded the customers their money