Refillable injector pen

Grabbed two Humapens from @PCT24X7.COM along with a bunch of vials from the links floating this thread.

After I finish this last vial of HGH I’m gonna put a pen together and will update.

PCT 24x7 has the name brand Lilly humapens got decent pricing if anyone wants a non-alibaba route. Grabbed them during his anniversary sale and landed today

Grabbed two Humapens from @PCT24X7.COM along with a bunch of vials from the links floating this thread.

After I finish this last vial of HGH I’m gonna put a pen together and will update.

PCT 24x7 has the name brand Lilly humapens got decent pricing if anyone wants a non-alibaba route. Grabbed them during his anniversary sale and landed today
Couldn’t be bothered to wait.

Loaded 4 vials 10iu QSC HGH into 3.5mL of bac, fit it all into one of those vials, assembled the pen and injected 30units for ~3.43iu HGH.

At first I felt like the whole pen thing was a little extra and all that for the moms or whatever, but I won’t lie, that was 10x better than having to stab myself the classic way. Big fan already.

I can see this being a huge tool for stepping up HGH dose slowly for those that suffer from dose jumps like myself.

@Rido and @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals also have some pens available US domestic if you don't want to wait.

Nothing we can do. I can get part of what I wanted, but not the rest. I saw one thing at a different company and it was able to be shipped, so maybe it's their setup. The person was very helpful so I'm letting them see if it's on their end and can fix the issue. I'll check back with them tomorrow. If they can't fix it I'll have to buy it elsewhere.

BTW - they had those same vials and said they are sterile.
Where was this? I have yet to find these empty cartridges come as sterile in the steam-sterilizing sealed packages. I've used about 10 of the non-confirmed empty carts from AE and haven't had an issue yet. I'm very curious to find out.

Where was this? I have yet to find these empty cartridges come as sterile in the steam-sterilizing sealed packages. I've used about 10 of the non-confirmed empty carts from AE and haven't had an issue yet. I'm very curious to find out.

If you need pens, they have them too. For some reason they weren't showing up, but I worked with them and we can see them now. I wound up being able to get everything from them. I bought three pens too.

If you need pens, they have them too. For some reason they weren't showing up, but I worked with them and we can see them now. I wound up being able to get everything from them. I bought three pens too.
Just FYI these cartridges have the same dubious claims of sterility as all the others. I know because this is one of the suppliers I have used.

But for me that's good enough because I think it's unlikely these are being manufactured without sterilisation.

The sellers claims of sterility are only claims. These cartridges will be supplied in the same sterile bags with untriggered sterile indicators. Make of that what you will.

Can you not get on Amazon in the US?

Maybe. Not sure what cartridges they're compatible with. Rido and QSC are US domestic so basically just as fast as Amazon.

**make sure the pen you select is compatible with your cartridges. Might take some trial and error. Fortunately it's not very expensive, just time consuming.

Just FYI these cartridges have the same dubious claims of sterility as all the others. I know because this is one of the suppliers I have used.

But for me that's good enough because I think it's unlikely these are being manufactured without sterilisation.

The sellers claims of sterility are only claims. These cartridges will be supplied in the same sterile bags with untriggered sterile indicators. Make of that what you will.
Yes, I'm aware. I'm going with.. you guys are still alive and still kicking.. lol

FWIW I've been experimenting with different pens and cartridges lately. I haven't been doing any additional sterilization procedures but haven't had any infections or injection site reactions. All subq.

@fireandiron @TTK
Thanks for the data point. I have yet to read any anecdotes of someone experiencing an issue of using a potentially contaminated cartridge that was sourced from the AE vendors.

I finally bit the bullet a few weeks ago and tried using a few after sitting on them for a very long time due to concern over sterility. I think I'm going to hedge my bets and only use them when the convenience is worth a slight risk, which will primarily be when traveling.

As @TTK mentioned, be extremely skeptical about claims of sterility. In fact, if you look at the last picture of the cartridges in that AE sales listing, you will see the rear side of the sterilization pouch and two colored arrows in the bottom right. Based on the colors of the arrows, those pouches haven't been sterilized.

But, to your point, we're still alive and kicking.

FWIW I've been experimenting with different pens and cartridges lately. I haven't been doing any additional sterilization procedures but haven't had any infections or injection site reactions. All subq.

@fireandiron @TTK

As @TTK mentioned, be extremely skeptical about claims of sterility. In fact, if you look at the last picture of the cartridges in that AE sales listing, you will see the rear side of the sterilization pouch and two colored arrows in the bottom right. Based on the colors of the arrows, those pouches haven't been sterilized.

But, to your point, we're still alive and kicking.

I don't believe claims unless I have proof. I don't buy the snake oil. :D
Remember, a salesman is a salesman. Could be true.. could not be true. Who knows. We've discussed the outside of the package before. That's why none of us actually believe it. But, it's also made in China so.. again, who knows.
I also didn't say they were sterile. I said, the guy says they are. There's a difference.
But again, I didn't buy them because of any of that. None of you have keeled over and you are all still alive and kicking, so I took the plunge. :D :D :D

Now if anything changes to your health because of these, let us know, because I don't have mine yet (they are in transport), so I don't "have" to use them.

I don't believe claims unless I have proof. I don't buy the snake oil. :D
Remember, a salesman is a salesman. Could be true.. could not be true. Who knows. We've discussed the outside of the package before. That's why none of us actually believe it. But, it's also made in China so.. again, who knows.
I also didn't say they were sterile. I said, the guy says they are. There's a difference.
But again, I didn't buy them because of any of that. None of you have keeled over and you are all still alive and kicking, so I took the plunge. :D :D :D

Now if anything changes to your health because of these, let us know, because I don't have mine yet (they are in transport), so I don't "have" to use them.
Yeah, I remember being the one to bring up the point of the non-sterility due to the colored indicators. Apologies, didn't realize you were a part of that conversation. And I certainly understood that you were just relaying the message from the vendor, not necessarily believing it. Frankly, it may have even been a miscommunication from them because there's almost no chance that the seller was the manufacturer - I'm sure they're just a distributor. They may have misinterpreted and thought you meant sanitary, so we can give them the benefit of the doubt.

We need to be eagle-eyed and look out for each other, so I'm occasionally over-cautious if I find the opportunity. I see a lot of people around here mistaking the term sanitized for sterilized, so I tend to err on the side of caution and correct them, not to be an ass, but looking out for the health of other members.

Preventing health disasters benefits the whole community; we need as little negative attention as possible. However, I'm all for helping a bro out.

This has been one the most Informative and worth while threads I have read in a long time. I ordered the pen and vials from ali. I've been using the autoject 2 from Owen for a while, but you still have load a syringe everytime, so looking forward to this.

Man we had a good thing going in this little corner of the forum before the Qsc pens came around and muddied up the discussion.