Refillable injector pen

@AlexDavis43 Sorry. I was wrong earlier. Im not sure about the qsc pens. I though you where refering to the pens that have been discussed here from aliexpress

No worries. I have a few different pens and they seem to have similar unit/click measurements. The only outlier is the pen QSC has available US domestic, which I bought to use QSC GH cartridges.

Hey everyone - a discord buddy of mine found faxne.com as another source for pens and vials. Apparently it's a french site that drop ships from china but has reasonable prices and several color options. And good quality/feel according to them.

1694342104263.png

Hey everyone - a discord buddy of mine found faxne.com as another source for pens and vials. Apparently it's a french site that drop ships from china but has reasonable prices and several color options. And good quality/feel according to them.

View attachment 265612
This is super impressive! Lots to unpack here. This source might be the best moving forward.

A quick look at their cartridges range shows everything one would need to bottle and sterilise cartridges, just as you would homebrew vials.

timing is everything. Just got my order of pens and carts from Ali express. Ordered the 28th and delivered yesterday/ 12th in good order. I will check out the new source.

as an aside anyone have any insight into Hcg concentration? would it be an issue to reconstitute Hcg at 5,000iu per ML? Or should I keep it at 2,500iu per ML?

Just received my pens and my Chinese instructions. :D

Attachments

• IMG_3285.jpeg
    IMG_3285.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3286.jpeg
    IMG_3286.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3287.jpeg
    IMG_3287.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I don't see how. What did you have in mind?

It just that the serving end of the cartridge looks to me like a small vial top, I was thinking it might be possible to fit one of those vented vial-top devices on and load doses with just a syringe instead of using the two-needle method. Might be less fiddly and less rough on the seal, if not actually easier or cheaper.

Not sure if they'd fit or if they're two-way and can be used to vent pressure to fill a vial or just break vacuum to empty one.

Can’t post in underground still for some reason, but just an FYI for anyone interested — 1.0 on the QSC pens are 10 units on a U100 syringe.

hey so i also bought the pen from aliexpress Seller: Diabetic house shop
and testet if its accurate with two methods 1: Back filling an insulin Syringe 50IE on the pen = 53IE in the syringe
and the second Methode was Using a fine scale 20IE = 0,2232g So it my pen overdoses About 2,3IE on 20IE and 3IE on 50IE

Can’t post in underground still for some reason, but just an FYI for anyone interested — 1.0 on the QSC pens are 10 units on a U100 syringe.
Just an update, remeasured this after doing more maths and paying more attention to air bubbles trapped in the syringe I used in the measuring cup, and it's actually about 8 IU on the U100 syringe. Doing some U40 to U100 conversion math, this leads me to believe the QSC pens are measuring mg dosages.

Got a cheap but presumably real (Lilly) Humapen Savvio. Works with the 3ml humalog cartridges, does up to 60 units in 1 unit (0.01ml) increments. Seems well built, crisper action and less wobbly than the knockoff Ergos.

Bought it from Mark's Marine in Canada (canshipmeds). Search on their website sucks and their shipping is slow and expensive, but they don't require a prescription for ship to US.

Also got a Novopen 4 which only takes the threaded cartridges -- has anyone found a way to get empties for it?