Refillable injector pen

Idk what to tell you.
Nothing we can do. I can get part of what I wanted, but not the rest. I saw one thing at a different company and it was able to be shipped, so maybe it's their setup. The person was very helpful so I'm letting them see if it's on their end and can fix the issue. I'll check back with them tomorrow. If they can't fix it I'll have to buy it elsewhere.

BTW - they had those same vials and said they are sterile.

BTW - they had those same vials and said they are sterile.
That's pretty much it though, that's all we have.

The sellers of these are all claiming them to be sterile. I'm inclined to believe them. It's my opinion that it's most likely that the production of these is sterile.

But they've since been packed in sterilization bags that give inconclusive results when autoclaved. This casts doubt and calls their claims into question.

So we basically have to take it on good faith that these are good to go. It's totally understandable that some will not be comfortable with this.

But I think we do this all the time anyway. Every time we buy something sterile from a non pharmaceutical source we're putting our trust in them to be doing the right thing. If you're not going to homebrew, what other choice do you have?

I would actually value the Tracy's opinion on this. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals. Do you think it's likely that these Humalog vials we are using are coming off a sterile production line?

1692602495275.png

This is a modified version of the spreadsheet I use for managing my vials.

You only edit the green cells.

Across the top you see 3 identical forms. This is for running oils. Input up to 3 compounds, their strength in mg/ml and your desired weekly dose. This will calculate how many ml to inject for your desired injection frequency, ED, EOD, E3.5D etc.

Below that there is a volume calculator. This will show you how many ml per week you'll be pushing and whether or not it will exceed the capacity of a 3.3ml Humalog cartridge.

Below that you see your different dosage calculators in mg, mcg and IU.

Input your compound name (optional), your desired dose (2 IU), how many units are in the cartridge, (say you did 3 x 10 IU vials, 30 IU) and how many ml of bac water you used.

It will then ouput how many units are in each ml, and below that it will show you how many dose units (clicks) to use.

So in the screenshot above you can see I reconstituted 30IU of HGH in 3ml of bac water. I want to administer 2 IU doses. To do this I would need to administer 20 units (clicks).

Clear as mud?

Attachments

• MESO Humalog Dosage Calculator.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 51

The sellers of these are all claiming them to be sterile. I'm inclined to believe them. It's my opinion that it's most likely that the production of these is sterile.

But they've since been packed in sterilization bags that give inconclusive results when autoclaved. This casts doubt and calls their claims into question.

So we basically have to take it on good faith that these are good to go. It's totally understandable that some will not be comfortable with this.

But I think we do this all the time anyway. Every time we buy something sterile from a non pharmaceutical source we're putting our trust in them to be doing the right thing. If you're not going to homebrew, what other choice do you have?

I would actually value the Tracy's opinion on this. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals. Do you think it's likely that these Humalog vials we are using are coming off a sterile production line?
I agree. The person says those are the vials that he (or she) personally uses. Could just be a sales pitch. Who knows. It seems the issue was on their side for being able to purchase the pens. They were able to correct it, so I was able to purchase everything.

I don't know, but I've been using them without any additional sterilization techniques. No infections or injection site reactions yet. Maybe they are just crude indicators though.

I personally ended up just sterilizing them myself in the pouches using steam with an instapot.

Highly recommend getting one. Game changer for sterilization but mainly on simplified cooking

I personally ended up just sterilizing them myself in the pouches using steam with an instapot.

Highly recommend getting one. Game changer for sterilization but mainly on simplified cooking

Did the sterile indicators on the pouch change colour when you did this?

Did the plunger push out of the cartridge?

Yeah man.

I've been using one with generic GH for a couple of weeks now. It's excellent!

I loaded one vial with tap water and used it to test the accuracy and consistency of the dosage and it's within 0.01g... I dispensed the full vial in doses of 0.2 - 0.6ml and it had no measurable deviation. This is way better than I could hope to achieve with regular needles.

So I've ordered several more. I'm going to load another one with semaglutide and another with my AAS. I'm optimistic about using oils in these as I can get 29g 1/2" tips for them.

If I can use oils that will make traveling on cruise so much easier.

This has been a game changer for me.
Quick question regarding units on the pen. Is each unit equivalent to .001ml? Trying to understand dosing equivalent to the 1ml. Pin?
Thanks

No, every insulin pen I’ve seen is .01, the standard insulin unit. The only variations ive seen are whether the autoinjector (spring powered) goes up to 21 units or 42.

And a vial is 300 units so add all the peptides in the world and whatever fraction your dose is, apply it to 300.

20mg of peptides, 500mcg dose?

20/.5 = 40

300/40 = 7.5 clicks

You do you.... bro
I think that what you've done here is tremendous, and this thread is a highly valuable contribution to the community.

If it's OK with you, I'd like to write a section about this option for those using generic and certain bioidentical rhGH formulations in my book that I plan to publish on RhGH (titled Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide to recombinant human growth hormone). I'll talk to you a bit more about it, if it'd be OK with you to use some of the media that you've created? All with attribution to you, of course.

I think that what you've done here is tremendous, and this thread is a highly valuable contribution to the community.

If it's OK with you, I'd like to write a section about this option for those using generic and certain bioidentical rhGH formulations in my book that I plan to publish on RhGH (titled Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide to recombinant human growth hormone). I'll talk to you a bit more about it, if it'd be OK with you to use some of the media that you've created? All with attribution to you, of course.
That's high praise. Thank you so much.

Please consider anything I have written here to be pubic domain and to use it as you see fit. This thread has been a group effort and so I don't feel I can be attributed alone. A copy of your book would be welcome!

I'd be pleased to discuss further.