Refillable injector pen

I'm new at pens and decided to go all-in (I use a lot of peptides; this would save a lot of time). Ordered many of the pens, needles, and vials discussed in this thread. Will update when things start happening.
I also use a lot of peptides. Are you going to combine them all into one cartridge?

As long as you are sure you want a combination in a certain ratio for a few weeks at a time, you can combine easily. Just do the math twice... and don't try to put too much in the one cartridge. If you try to put 10 vials into 3ml of BAC you might end up saturating the water... I could be wrong on that number but there is a limit somewhere.

As long as you are sure you want a combination in a certain ratio for a few weeks at a time, you can combine easily. Just do the math twice... and don't try to put too much in the one cartridge. If you try to put 10 vials into 3ml of BAC you might end up saturating the water... I could be wrong on that number but there is a limit somewhere.
Every other day it's the same, so I would need two vials. But when you combine them like that I'm assuming you don't get the same percentages every time. So would it even be good to do it this way?

It's good enough for us. If water didn't mix well you couldn't even trust a dose of a single compound at a time. I would certainly do the compounding in the vials and swirl gently before loading the cartridges though.

It's good enough for us. If water didn't mix well you couldn't even trust a dose of a single compound at a time. I would certainly do the compounding in the vials and swirl gently before loading the cartridges though.
Thank you! Going to get them.

I was prepping the spare Owen Mumford I have for a friend. The spring mechanism on there is jammed. I can only unjam it by removing the vial and resetting it.

No, at least not at first. I bought a few pens and empty vials. Maybe when I get the hang of it, I'll try combining.
If you're not combining them, how much time are you really saving? or are you just practicing until you can combine?
I also saw on a thread that there are tops you can put on bottles so you can withdraw the liquid without continually putting needles in the vials.
I'm not sure what would be better for the peptides.

Last edited:
It’s just a lot easier to pop a needle on and plunge rather than drawing from vials. I label each one and i just grab what i need for the day, say its an hCG day just grab that and the BPC/TB combo and maybe an HGH if Im planning to workout fasted. It may be naughty but Ill even use one needle and move it from one pen to the next.

@Cridi887 I’m also on the fence about the auto pens… one of my green ones (21 unit) was jamming but after a while it freed up and works normally now. Thing is the Lilly pens are even faster you just jamb your thumb, no waiting on that little slow spin… I think the autopens are designed for people who DONT get a thrill from jamming themselves full if holes and mysterious substance.

I'm new at pens and decided to go all-in (I use a lot of peptides; this would save a lot of time). Ordered many of the pens, needles, and vials discussed in this thread. Will update when things start happening.

What do I do with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals GH cartridges? How do they work with the pens? (I'm trying a reusable Lilly pen first)

How do I reconstitute the GH with the BAC water that's in the vial?

If you're not combining them, how much time are you really saving? or are you just practicing until you can combine?
I also saw on a thread that there are tops you can put on bottles so you can withdraw the liquid without continually putting needles in the vials.
I'm not sure what would be better for the peptides.

It's a good idea. It will take a lot of maths at first to figure out the concentrations and quantities of each peptide, but combining multiple peptides seems like a good time-saver.

I'd recommend trying the combo as a single dose in a syringe first. Some combinations of peptides might not blend well together.

It's a good idea. It will take a lot of maths at first to figure out the concentrations and quantities of each peptide, but combining multiple peptides seems like a good time-saver.

I'd recommend trying the combo as a single dose in a syringe first. Some combinations of peptides might not blend well together.
I combine in syringes now. When I was doing all individuals, parts of me looked battered and bruised. lol I just don't like that it dulls the insulin needle when you are putting the needle in more than one vial.

I'm not certain that the QSC cartridges will work with the pens we're talking about here.

In order to work they must be Humalog compatible.

Thanks for that. When my empty 3 mL vials arrive, I'll load them with reconstituted peptides.

I still don't know what to do with the QSC cartridges then. I know I can just use them like regular vials but I wanted to try it with pens.

I combine in syringes now. When I was doing all individuals, parts of me looked battered and bruised. lol I just don't like that it dulls the insulin needle when you are putting the needle in more than one vial.

If you're using syringes with replaceable needles, you could use the same needle for withdrawing all your peptides (and probably re-use indefinitely), and just use new ones for actual pinning.

If you're using syringes with replaceable needles, you could use the same needle for withdrawing all your peptides (and probably re-use indefinitely), and just use new ones for actual pinning.
The insulin syringes come with the needles attached. I do plan on using them to withdraw the peptides and then I'll use the new ones for pinning.

Thanks for that. When my empty 3 mL vials arrive, I'll load them with reconstituted peptides.

I still don't know what to do with the QSC cartridges then. I know I can just use them like regular vials but I wanted to try it with pens.
I’ve been researching this for days. QSC cartridges appear to be 4ml dual chamber, which are what genotropin pens use. This means they won’t work in 3ml humalog pens.

I found a supplier on alibaba that had them and will ship to US, but won’t do less than 20 at a time. Struggling to find anything else unfortunately.

Wanted to post a heads up in the QSC thread since multiple people have referenced and linked humalog pens, but alas, I’m still restricted from underground.

Last edited:
I’ve been researching this for days. QSC cartridges appear to be 4ml dual chamber, which are what genotropin pens use. This means they won’t work in 3ml humalog pens.

I found a supplier on alibaba that had them and will ship to US, but won’t do less than 20 at a time. Struggling to find anything else unfortunately.

Wanted to post a heads up in the QSC thread since multiple people have referenced and linked humalog pens, but alas, I’m still restricted from underground.
at that point i would just grab a genotropin pen

Back