Rektest - Death is available log

I’m all for doing however much gear you please but looking through this post has brought up a couple questions.

1. You dont really think you are some bad ass knocking on deaths door running a gram of tren , right? I mean, it’s not healthy but I don’t think itl kill ya.

2. Is the whole I hate evrything please kill me why am I alive thing just a bit of a creative online persona or are these genuine thoughts you have going through your head day to day?

3. If question 2 is accurate, we have many members zero can help you out who may be able to closely relate to some things you may be going through. There’s also the option of seeking a therapist but I can see why that wouldn’t be option number 1.

Wish you the best

I’m all for doing however much gear you please but looking through this post has brought up a couple questions.

1. You dont really think you are some bad ass knocking on deaths door running a gram of tren , right? I mean, it’s not healthy but I don’t think itl kill ya.

2. Is the whole I hate evrything please kill me why am I alive thing just a bit of a creative online persona or are these genuine thoughts you have going through your head day to day?

3. If question 2 is accurate, we have many members zero can help you out who may be able to closely relate to some things you may be going through. There’s also the option of seeking a therapist but I can see why that wouldn’t be option number 1.

Wish you the best

Perma, this is lovely, but you saw my "yawn", just above you.
And this is why:

If you want to die, and I know this for a fact, you don't go around telling people about it, let alone put it on some social media site.
If you hate yourself and your life so much, you just fucking do it.
And if for whatever reason you back off or decide to postpone, maybe because the situation ain't quite right, yet, you still don't go around making sure people know about it.

It might be cynical, but someone with a comprehensive drugs schedule in place + future protocols in mind to look better than they currently do does not strike me as the perfect candidate for death wish.

Peds don't really make for quick and effective weapons of self destruction.
They are just for cosmetic purposes, no matter how much tren you take.

Maybe he wants a bit of attention. Maybe he is not getting the care he craves from mum, gf/bf, ex, an unrequited love, whatever.
So he looks to elicit a response from somewhere else.
Maybe he is just bored stiff.
And here we are.

Nevertheless, Perma sweetie, I just wanted to explain myself to you.
I like your response, there.
:)

Perma, this is lovely, but you saw my "yawn", just above you.
And this is why:

If you want to die, and I know this for a fact, you don't go around telling people about it, let alone put it on some social media site.
If you hate yourself and your life so much, you just fucking do it.
And if for whatever reason you back off or decide to postpone, maybe because the situation ain't quite right, yet, you still don't go around making sure people know about it.

It might be cynical, but someone with a comprehensive drugs schedule in place + future protocols in mind to look better than they currently do does not strike me as the perfect candidate for death wish.

Peds don't really make for quick and effective weapons of self destruction.
They are just for cosmetic purposes, no matter how much tren you take.

Maybe he wants a bit of attention. Maybe he is not getting the care he craves from mum, gf/bf, ex, an unrequited love, whatever.
So he looks to elicit a response from somewhere else.
Maybe he is just bored stiff.
And here we are.

Nevertheless, Perma sweetie, I just wanted to explain myself to you.
I like your response, there.
:)
Could it possibly be a cry for help? Maybe he’s In a rough space and wants someone to reach out

Also OP, I was wondering what you make of the Canadian's enthusiasm for assisted dying/euthanasia/assisted suicide.
I imagine you are from the US but if you are from Canada, even better.
Not like I'm milking this or anything.
U give me a bone...

Yo OP,
Love the thread bro.
I know how you feel... welcome to the real world. If you didn't feel like that, I'd say you're doing something wrong.
Although, all those grams... something to look forward to pinning each time. Yum yum. I'd be getting goosebumps during the draws into those syringes. I've got goosbumps right now just thinking about that. It must take forever to load that sucker... fingers crapping and all. Hell yeah!
Keep f-in going bro... you're my hero.

p.s.: alone in a hotel room?... at least get a good movie and rub one out... or, it's a missed opportunity... don't leave anything on the table!

Yo OP,
Love the thread bro.
I know how you feel... welcome to the real world. If you didn't feel like that, I'd say you're doing something wrong.
Although, all those grams... something to look forward to pinning each time. Yum yum. I'd be getting goosebumps during the draws into those syringes. I've got goosbumps right now just thinking about that. It must take forever to load that sucker... fingers crapping and all. Hell yeah!

p.s.: alone in a hotel room?... at least get a good movie and rub one out... or, it's a missed opportunity... don't leave anything on the table!

U legend, Mojo.

Every time I see you in my notifications you make me smile, even before I read what you have written.
Let's hope you have the same effect on OP.

Yo OP,
Love the thread bro.

If you take enough tren there’s no possible way you could ever be alone in a hotel room. I mean comon, I’d be so miserable if I didn’t ever lower my standards on tren.

Back