Rest of HCG and HMG for sell

MrLoop

Subscriber
Good day Guys!
Now After a Long Time , my Wife is pregnant, Cause the Stuff of QSC helps me to get sperms and fertility . I am so happy :).

Now i have a Rest of HCG and HMG From QSC.

15x 2500 I.U HCG

19x 75 i.U HMG

I wish to sell all together for 200 Eur incl. Delivery .
But i only can Send in EU .

Maybe Someone got intrested to get also fertility .
I was taken , 500 i.u HCG and 75 I.U HMG e2d . But i have to say , i was taken also 700mg Testo e. Per week .

Thanks guys

Attachments

• 0171F397-4B48-42A2-8340-354801C4E6CC.jpeg
    0171F397-4B48-42A2-8340-354801C4E6CC.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
Not interested in buying but I’m always interested in hearing about fertility during cycle. You were running 700mg Test E along with the Hcg and Hmg. How long have you been running test? How many months or years at what doses prior to this? Also how long were you taking the Hcg and Hmg? Thanks for answering. I know a lot of men that are worried about fertility like to read up on this.
Good day Guys!
Now After a Long Time , my Wife is pregnant, Cause the Stuff of QSC helps me to get sperms and fertility . I am so happy :).

15x 2500 I.U HCG

19x 75 i.U HMG

I was taken , 500 i.u HCG and 75 I.U HMG e2d . But i have to say , i was taken also 700mg Testo e. Per week .

Thanks guys

Not interested in buying but I’m always interested in hearing about fertility during cycle. You were running 700mg Test E along with the Hcg and Hmg. How long have you been running test? How many months or years at what doses prior to this? Also how long were you taking the Hcg and Hmg? Thanks for answering. I know a lot of men that are worried about fertility like to read up on this.
I have consistently consumed steroids in a very high gram range. I'm then to
bridge to 700mg testo e. weekly down, because I simply had 0 sperm, I then took hmg and hcg for 5 months and was amazed again

Good day Guys!

15x 2500 I.U HCG

19x 75 i.U HMG

Thanks guys
How much are you looking for? In the US?

"for sell" haha, it always reminds me of the family I have in the deep rural hills of Kentucky.

No harm intended, I just get a kick out of people wording it that way every time I see it.

I then took hmg and hcg for 5 months and was amazed again
Congratz! My girlfriend and I made the same experience. It's good to know that the QSC stuff is working.

You Know why ? I am from Europe and my english is bad . So How can i Write it Next Time ? :p
I like it the way you spell it better to be honest, it reminds me of my childhood, haha.

But usually it's for "sale". Either way is understood though, so no concern there

Back