Retatrutide Updates

Nsblue6

Has anyone started using this yet? If so, I’m curious as to what your results have been and any advice you may have thus far. Are you stacking with anything else?

I know this is new and if anyone is trying it, they are likely just starting out, but curious anyway.

This is completely unrelated to this thread but what is your take on Tesofensine? I just ordered a bottle from CA. I think it’s their first batch but not sure. Going to get it tested first obviously but was wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

This is completely unrelated to this thread but what is your take on Tesofensine? I just ordered a bottle from CA. I think it’s their first batch but not sure. Going to get it tested first obviously but was wondering if anyone had any experience with it.
Not a huge fan of it, personally, but I'm also not a big fan of things that increase BP/HR in general.

I tried it for a month, super spensive. .5mg a day, first week it worked, after that it didn't work as well for slowing the gut as semaglutide did and didn't work as well for quieting the mental drive of food as much as Tirz. I had some weird emotional/mental unstable side effects from it when I stopped, I was told it has POSSIBLE similar side effects as ssris when you come off but it's got a 9 day half life so it's supposed to be self tapering. Felt funny for about 13 days after stopping. Felt like a mild mental stimulant almost all the time. Had 2 friends also try it and they like it better than semaglutide and have no side effects. Might be good to use on spot duty for a single day, but I don't think I will use it again.

I tried it for a month, super spensive. .5mg a day, first week it worked, after that it didn't work as well for slowing the gut as semaglutide did and didn't work as well for quieting the mental drive of food as much as Tirz. I had some weird emotional/mental unstable side effects from it when I stopped, I was told it has POSSIBLE similar side effects as ssris when you come off but it's got a 9 day half life so it's supposed to be self tapering. Felt funny for about 13 days after stopping. Felt like a mild mental stimulant almost all the time. Had 2 friends also try it and they like it better than semaglutide and have no side effects. Might be good to use on spot duty for a single day, but I don't think I will use it again.
Thank you. I started a few weeks ago and it’s working very well so far. I am keeping to the 2mg dose and hoping to stay there for a while. Appreciate your feedback.

This may seem hypercritical as I'm taking tirzepatide now and am about to take retratutide here shortly, but tesofensine just seems to messing with too many things at once for me -- and they're all involved in mood and brain chemistry.

The GLP-1 agonists work, I don't see the need to mess with my dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline, you know?

That all said, if I had it, I'd take it -- if only to see how it works. Let us know.

This may seem hypercritical as I'm taking tirzepatide now and am about to take retratutide here shortly, but tesofensine just seems to messing with too many things at once for me -- and they're all involved in mood and brain chemistry.

The GLP-1 agonists work, I don't see the need to mess with my dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline, you know?

That all said, if I had it, I'd take it -- if only to see how it works. Let us know.
I don’t disagree with you, I’m more curious about it. I don’t plan on using it for a while as testing will take some time. Just wanted to see if anyone had any personal experience with it. I hear you either love it or hate it.

My retatrutide was just received by Jano. Looks like his T/A has a pretty big window, but should have the results in the next week or two. I'm sure they'll come along right with Hermes Labs reports ;)

I cannot stress enough how dangerous it is to be using compounds that just had their phase 2 data published. MANY drugs have failed in phase 3 trials. It’s just not worth the risks when you have several other similar drugs on the market that have been proven safe.

Strongly urge everyone to wait for publishing of phase 3 data before jumping on ANY drug.

I cannot stress enough how dangerous it is to be using compounds that just had their phase 2 data published. MANY drugs have failed in phase 3 trials. It’s just not worth the risks when you have several other similar drugs on the market that have been proven safe.

Strongly urge everyone to wait for publishing of phase 3 data before jumping on ANY drug.
You didn't hear to you lose weight with no change? It's the age of instant gratification

So I've created a stink with my QSC retatrutide test, not here but elsewhere. Anyway, I've got a couple of other tests to release, HB Likes and Look Bio. I'm just going to drop them in the testing thread. But at least @Nsblue6 made a donation to get access to the results, so I'm kind of screwing them. I won't be giving anyone their money back, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. So there's that.

Seriously, anyone who made a donation to Cure for access to the results, let me know your charity of choice, and I'll match your payment to them.

Long story short, QSC was good, Look Bio 12mg was similar, and Hebei Likes sent me 7mg vials of semaglutide instead of 10mg reta.

So I've created a stink with my QSC retatrutide test, not here but elsewhere. Anyway, I've got a couple of other tests to release, HB Likes and Look Bio. I'm just going to drop them in the testing thread. But at least @Nsblue6 made a donation to get access to the results, so I'm kind of screwing them. I won't be giving anyone their money back, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. So there's that.

Seriously, anyone who made a donation to Cure for access to the results, let me know your charity of choice, and I'll match your payment to them.

Long story short, QSC was good, Look Bio 12mg was similar, and Hebei Likes sent me 7mg vials of semaglutide instead of 10mg reta.

Either way thanks for testing. Hard to be mad that a good charity got some contributions.

No need to match, glad to donate to the charity. Interesting results. Glad your QSC came back good because I ordered the same time as you. Thanks for sharing!

Sponsors