Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I believe @gburdell said he already shipped retatrutide from qsc and other source already to Jano. So looking forward to the results of both.

What is strange Is the cap color comment the buyer put on the report. Appears Jano didn't put the color of the cap on it, which I thought he always did.
I just received my last order from a third source late last week; I bought two kits from each, obviously including QSC. I'll be sending off two vials from each to Jano this week and will update once results are available.

Goddamn, you guys could probably send a kid to college with the money you spend on GLP-1 agonists.

I'm such a pauper, you're 1 kit order of tirpa equates to probably 3 years worth of test, mast and npp cycle lol.

Goddamn, you guys could probably send a kid to college with the money you spend on GLP-1 agonists.

I'm such a pauper, you're 1 kit order of tirpa equates to probably 3 years worth of test, mast and npp cycle lol.
It's the new diet hype. I use to sell my Adderall in college and make a killing for the same reason

I saw the post, it was just stating that it will be possible for these items to be sent during the break, and I sold tirzepatide and semaglutide only. The stock of retatrutide was waiting for the results and no single kit was sold. The retatrutide was also crossed out during all this period in the price list, until the day I posted the results.

As I said, I dare you to find me a single customer who bought it from me before janoshik's results. I received several emails of people asking to buy it before the lab test and I didn't accept any order of it.

Agree with “purchasing only after results posted.”

I was in contact to purchase Reta prior to results being announced, but was not allowed to order until jano’s lab results were released and posted. If you search past posts from others who ordered Reta from Tracy/QSC, you’ll find the same.

how is the pip using DHB?
how is the pip for inj. carderine?
i fucking cried using bolde E..
test e, p tren a mast p eq and deca was always fine

is it a typo or did you increase eq to 250mg/ml ? according to the latest pdf for international shipping.

1696667458604.png

Last edited:
how is the pip using DHB?
how is the pip for inj. carderine?
i fucking cried using bolde E..
test e, p tren a mast p eq and deca was always fine

is it a typo or did you increase eq to 250mg/ml ? according to the latest pdf for international shipping.

View attachment 267442
I’m using DHB right now pinned 1ml mixed with 1ml test c 3 times a week in delts. I have no pip. I was curious because I’ve heard it is rough. I haven’t felt any discomfort

Finally allowed to post here.

Ordered raws international, paid received tracking info a few days later, package arrived two weeks later, all in all 3 weeks from payment to received.

Emailed for id got reply two days later.

Some people here need to chill.

Thanks qsc for your patience with the morons that seems to populate this thread, which imo should have some better moderation....

Btw I understand orders are being shipped after the 8th but I got a e mail with tracking a week ago but no movement or anything showing for that tracking. Can you generate a tracking number without actually mailing it off? Never had this before…
Unsure of what you expect on products that aren't shipped.

There are plenty of ways to pay for tracking prior to shipping... it's called a prepaid label bro...

What happened?

Retatrutide first batch was ready 31/08.
I posted a picture that I received from production of pink tops 4mg and semaglutide 5mg light green : Link

By that time, I was planning to send : reta 10mg, reta 4mg, sema 5mg, HCG and BPC157 10mg.
So I was waiting for BPC157 10mg and retatrutide 10mg to send all to Janoshik at once.
During this time, the company already had also a batch of 10mg retatrutide.

During production process, they used several raw providers:

First batch- Retatrutide (11g raws purchased from factory)
We put 5.5mg to do 5mg size (target)- Test Result is 3.42mg, 99.2%- 100boxes pink tops.
We put 11mg to do 10mg size (target) -Test Result is yesterday's data, 4.23mg- 50 boxes orange lids. (which is weird and will be verified by MZ biolabs by customer sending another vial for testing)

The sales agents who use Alisa whatsaap account (about 3-4 sales) didn't follow my instructions of waiting for testing results since not in my team. Thet start selling there and on facebook and god knows where else. I have no control on them.

To understand how the company works.

The Alisa whatsaap is shared by several sales agents, who have low volume sales compared to mine, so it's normal that you can get sometimes faster response, I process alone a volume of orders equal to more than 4 times what the whole company used to make before I joined QSC.
But unlike me (Tracy) they never knew who is Janoshik, they have minimum knowledge of the products themselves, nor the western market, they never used crypto etc... before I came to the company.
So for them the HCG is still 5000iu and still advertised as 5000iu
The sema has always been advertised by them as 5mg.
The pink tops are advertised 5mg.
All what matters for them is the size target in production. Kind of blind trust of production process over the HPLC testing (like most of chinese sellers).
The difference is that I (Tracy) am a user, I know every product how it works, half of testing you see in that price list was paid from my own pocket, I introduced them to cryptocurrency and until now I still the only one who trust and defend janoshik results and when I joined meso I've been spending time dealing with all the mess that some of you had with them in the past.

Customers who tried to purchased through me before the testing results has been invited to wait for the results. The impatient ones went to order through whatsaap. The other sales started selling since the reta was available. So when all my samples were ready, the second batch of reta 10mg was ready as well. So until now I never been aware of the existence of the first batch, being sold in secret. The second one was made orange lids as well. For them 10mg is 10mg, so it's gonna be the same, either the first one or second one. They mixed everything.

Second batch- Retatrutide (33g Raws,from another raws supplier)
300 boxes of 10mg Retatrutide.
We put 11mg to do 10mg size (target)- test result is more than 10,58mg 99,7%.
(The vial of 10mg was grabbed from this late batch, since it's a bigger one)

Same engineer, just doing his job of production.

The testing results has been published the 26th september, so during all this period from 31/08 to 26/09 other sales has been selling the first batch and opened new batch as well before the lab tests.

So the ones who received and placed orders express shipping during this period from Alisa whatsaap or facebook or whatever they can deal with this matter direcly with the sales agent they bought from.

And for the piece of mind of my customers, probably 90% they have new batch testing 10mg. I am offering a compensation scheme:

The first batch was sold days ago, but I am unsure about the exact day so I can't say exacly.
The difference between 10mg and 4mg kit is $320-$170= $150.
If you got your express tracking that includes retatrutide before yesterday. You are eligible for for 5% discount for the next 10 orders, no matter the size, for example if you just buy $3000 you already got a full compensation.

For the ones who didn't receive their trackings yet since it's gonna be sent after holidays, I am sure you gonna receive the 10mg version.

But you don't have to trust my word, so you are also eligible the 5% discount for the next 10 orders.

And to make sure and to prove my point about all the guys , I will also conver the testing cost of a trustworthy member, I can choose @T&H as example. He can send a sample for testing when he receives his order and it will be credited.

In addition to that, I am also covering the testing cost + shipping + sample cost of the doner who is gonna send a second vial for testing to MZ biolabs, just to back up Janoshik test, since the target size on these was 10mg not 4mg tested, for the piece of my mind.

And last thing, every next batches, will have different color of tops, and we will probably also add the batch numbers on the boxes.

Lessons to learn:

- Blind testing is important.
- Impatience is bad, when I advice to wait for testing results, just wait, there is no reason to go buy from another sales to get it sooner.
- I might be not as friendly as other sales, who gonna call you dear, and friend and sweetheart and might be very straightforward but I try always to do things right, and when my instructions aren't followed, they mess up, it's up to me to clean the mess, and when shit happens you come to me. So from now on, it's on your responsibility.
- I know that since the Reddit thing, it's been a mess, getting impatient karens, who complain about shipping times, still hungry etc... and I know you guys in Meso have been great and so far we don't have this issues since communication is enough good on forum and juiced guys are already aware of the responsibility they have when ordering illegal goods unlike this new GLP-1 customers who think they are purchasing legal stuff from amazon. So many ask me why even bothering yourself dealing with them. It's the business and this market is very profitable, some of them might be Karens but they pay a lot of money to keep fit and lean, and It's the first time in life I know how Obesity market can be that profitable, GLP-1 sales are almost 30% which is a lot. Of course HGH is the first, and steroids/peptides. So just trying to make some money and there is a price to pay. That said many of these guys and ladies are very friendly, patient and I've dealt also with impatient juiced meathead and some steroid scammers. So be indulgent.

Cheers

Last edited:
What happened?

I posted a picture that I received from production of pink tops 4mg and semaglutide 5mg light green : Link

By that time, I was planning to send : reta 10mg, reta 4mg, sema 5mg, HCG and BPC157 10mg.
So I was waiting for BPC157 10mg and retatrutide 10mg to send all to Janoshik at once.

We put 5.5mg to do 5mg size (target)- Test Result is 3.42mg, 99.2%- 100boxes pink tops.
We put 11mg to do 10mg size (target) -Test Result is yesterday's data, 4.23mg- 50 boxes orange lids. (which is weird and will be verified by MZ biolabs by customer sending another vial for testing)

The sales agents who use Alisa whatsaap account (about 3-4 sales) didn't follow my instructions of waiting for testing results since not in my team. Thet start selling there and on facebook and god knows where else. I have no control on them.

The Alisa whatsaap is shared by several sales agents, who have low volume sales compared to mine, so it's normal that you can get sometimes faster response, I process alone a volume of orders equal to more than 4 times what the whole company used to make before I joined QSC.
But unlike me (Tracy) they never knew who is Janoshik, they have minimum knowledge of the products themselves, nor the western market, they never used crypto etc... before I came to the company.
All what matters for them is the size target in production. Kind of blind trust of production process over the HPLC testing (like most of chinese sellers).
The difference is that I (Tracy) am a user, I know every product how it works, half of testing you see in that price list was paid from my own pocket, I introduced them to cryptocurrency and until now I still the only one who trust and defend janoshik results and when I joined meso I've been spending time dealing with all the mess that some of you had with them in the past.

Customers who tried to purchased through me before the testing results has been invited to wait for the results. The impatient ones went to order through whatsaap. The other sales started selling since the reta was available. So when all my samples were ready, the second batch of reta 10mg was ready as well. So until now I never been aware of the existence of the first batch, being sold in secret. The second one was made orange lids as well. For them 10mg is 10mg, so it's gonna be the same, either the first one or second one. They mixed everything.

The testing results has been published the 26th september, so during all this period from 31/08 to 26/09 other sales has been selling the first batch and opened new batch as well before the lab tests.

So the ones who received and placed orders express shipping during this period from Alisa whatsaap or facebook or whatever they can deal with this matter direcly with the sales agent they bought from.

And for the piece of mind of my customers, probably 90% they have new batch testing 10mg. I am offering a compensation scheme:

The first batch was sold days ago, but I am unsure about the exact day so I can't say exacly.
If you got your express tracking that includes retatrutide before yesterday. You are eligible for for 5% discount for the next 10 orders, no matter the size, for example if you just buy $3000 you already got a full compensation.

For the ones who didn't receive their trackings yet since it's gonna be sent after holidays, I am sure you gonna receive the 10mg version.

But you don't have to trust my word, so you are also eligible the 5% discount for the next 10 orders.

And to make sure and to prove my point about all the guys , I will also conver the testing cost of a trustworthy member, I can choose @T&H as example. He can send a sample for testing when he receives his order and it will be credited.

In addition to that, I am also covering the testing cost + shipping + sample cost of the doner who is gonna send a second vial for testing to MZ biolabs, just to back up Janoshik test, since the target size on these was 10mg not 4mg tested, for the piece of my mind.

And last thing, every next batches, will have different color of tops, and we will probably also add the batch numbers on the boxes.

Lessons to learn:

- Impatience is bad, when I advice to wait for testing results, just wait, there is no reason to go buy from another sales to get it sooner.
- I might be not as friendly as other sales, who gonna call you dear, and friend and sweetheart and might be very straightforward but I try always to do things right, and when my instructions aren't followed, they mess up, it's up to me to clean the mess, and when shit happens you come to me. So from now on, it's on your responsibility.
- I know that since the Reddit thing, it's been a mess, getting impatient karens, who complain about shipping times, still hungry etc... and I know you guys in Meso have been great and so far we don't have this issues since communication is enough good on forum and juiced guys are already aware of the responsibility they have when ordering illegal goods unlike this new GLP-1 customers who think they are purchasing legal stuff from amazon. So many ask me why even bothering yourself dealing with them. It's the business and this market is very profitable, some of them might be Karens but they pay a lot of money to keep fit and lean, and It's the first time in life I know how Obesity market can be that profitable, GLP-1 sales are almost 30% which is a lot. Of course HGH is the first, and steroids/peptides. So just trying to make some money and there is a price to pay. That said many of these guys and ladies are very friendly, patient and I've dealt also with impatient juiced meathead and some steroid scammers. So be indulgent.

Cheers
So safe to say the initial raws were shit from the first batch and it wasn’t a production error?

So safe to say the initial raws were shit from the first batch and it wasn’t a production error?
Based on parameters we have purity is good and above 99% so not the raws.
The second lab test will confirm the accuracy of the production process. It’s a new product, the engineer is excellent and so far has being doing a good job so I requested a second test before starting blaming him to not repeat hcg scenario.

What happened?

Lessons to learn:

Cheers
I have no involvement but been reading because it was entertaining. I do know this is a mess for everyone involved. I can tell What you just posted seems sincere. Its a mess and alot of cleaning up to do. A lot of emotions been expressed. From every reaction I've had i never got a bad impression of you.

Last edited:
Or maybe he understands that his life is his now to make what he wants of it and not continue to dwell and cry about the past. That’s what I’m talking about, oh my parents did this when I was 12 yrs old …. Well guess what !!!! You have 70-80 years to do you and make your life wonderful !!

Ughhhhh drives me nuts, fuck your past, build your future !!!!
LOL you're an idiot... its all about building my future. I guarantee you're no different. There are ways everyone reacts to situations that is basically wired into them because it's what they learned as a kid. I don't want to stay in those same cycles, so I'm seeking professional help to find my way out of them. And the way to get out of those cycles is confronting what happened in the past, after you've already forgotten about them and already said "I don't care what happened when I was 12".

It's funny, I see it on here all the time. What is the response when someone says they stopped making progress? Half the time it's hire a coach/trainer. Is the mental aspect of your life less important than the physical?