Retatrutide Updates

Nsblue6

Has anyone started using this yet? If so, I’m curious as to what your results have been and any advice you may have thus far. Are you stacking with anything else?

I know this is new and if anyone is trying it, they are likely just starting out, but curious anyway.

Retatrutide showed up today. I'm not entirely sure what does to start at. I was at 10 mg on Tirzepatide. Any suggestions?
Regardless, if you still on Tirz or stopped a while ago…. Do yourself a big favor, start no higher than 2mg per week then slowly go up after a few weeks. I went to 4mg after 2weeks and got the worst sunburn feeling for 2 weeks.

Why the switch from Tirz to Reta?

On Reta you might feel more hungry when starting out as it raises you metabolism and the appetite suppression like with Tirz won’t start to kick in until you reach higher doses. Tirz makes people tired and Reta gives some people an energy boost….so much so that some lower of stop taking other stimulants like caffeine. Reta might also hinder your ability to fall asleep or stay asleep…this usually subsides after a few days.

Some people (like me) stack Tirz and Reta albeit I am on low doses…2.5mg of each per week. Low energy caused by Tirz is countered by the Reta while giving me the appetite suppression benefits.
For me, match made in heaven.

Regardless, if you still on Tirz or stopped a while ago…. Do yourself a big favor, start no higher than 2mg per week then slowly go up after a few weeks. I went to 4mg after 2weeks and got the worst sunburn feeling for 2 weeks.

On Reta you might feel more hungry when starting out as it raises you metabolism and the appetite suppression like with Tirz won’t start to kick in until you reach higher doses. Tirz makes people tired and Reta gives some people an energy boost….so much so that some lower of stop taking other stimulants like caffeine. Reta might also hinder your ability to fall asleep or stay asleep…this usually subsides after a few days.

Some people (like me) stack Tirz and Reta albeit I am on low doses…2.5mg of each per week. Low energy caused by Tirz is countered by the Reta while giving me the appetite suppression benefits.
Yeah the low energy is why the switch. I was on semaglutide to start through my Primary Dr. Supply was an issue there. I just want my energy back. Better workouts and just in general.

I never thought of stacking, will be interesting to see the difference in how I feel. I've been off Tirz for 3 weeks or so.

Retatrutide showed up today. I'm not entirely sure what does to start at. I was at 10 mg on Tirzepatide. Any suggestions?
I decided to split 2mg reta / 5mg tirz when I was at 5mg tirz, thinking it wasn’t going to have an affect on appetite suppression. I was so wrong. It almost feels like I’m taking another tirz shot. The only difference is that my HR increased a few points, and for that alone I’d recommend starting on the conservative side until you know how higher doses will affect your heart rate.

5mg/week is enough...more than than it will give muscle cramps.

...don't expect the same hunger suppresion as Tirz, but the results are even better...

Somehow it acts on the visceral fat better than Tirz and also on the insulin sensitivity.

Even without the hunger suppresion, the weight is continuing to drop.

5mg/week is enough...more than than it will give muscle cramps.

...don't expect the same hunger suppresion as Tirz, but the results are even better...

Somehow it acts on the visceral fat better than Tirz and also on the insulin sensitivity.

Even without the hunger suppresion, the weight is continuing to drop.
Thanks I did the 2mg earlier tonight. I will report back what I feel some of the differences are.

I've seen various reports across here and reddit about stacking Tirz and Ret.

I'd love to read a breakdown of someone's main goals for stacking and, for those that have done so for a while, the key benefits.

Additional notes on dosing and schedule would be great, too. I've seen reports of folks on a multi-day schedule, once a week, splitting Tirz and Ret up...etc.

At some point, I might compile findings across different discussions but looks like we have some people with experience here in this thread.

How did the Tirz effect iron levels? Like what is the action that Tirz has on iron/anemia?

It's probably malabsorption. Iron absorption is shit in a lot of people anyway, so anything that interferes with absorption is gonna make it worse. Maybe look into apolactoferrin or other therapeutic avenues.

Iron overload is bad but that's not what we're talking about here.

Yeah…. So I have a genetic predisposition to Non alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and In that past I was very over weight but now am at a perfectly normal weight. Due to being heavy for years and eating like shit, my liver enzymes climbed with each hot dog and lb I gained. I was diagnosed with Moderate NAFLD and told nothing I could do beside try to lose weight/lift weights. Well I did and I do and it didn’t help.

Then I started Reta about 2 months ago mostly for experimental purposes. Last week I just had a new ultrasound and bloodwork done as I do every 6 months. And y’all might just believe this shit. My liver has close to no excess fat on it and my liver values are what vegans wish theirs looked like. My cholesterol, and apob are that of a Greek gods! My Total test levels are 700ng/dl with 160pg/ml at a dosage of 80mg per week test C. Before starting Reta I had pretty skewed health market values no matter how I ate or how hard I worked out. My test levels always required 150/175mg test to convert to TT 600-800 and FT 90-150. So some how it’s made my bodies androgen receptors become much more efficient and dense.

Now My heart rate is slightly up averaging about 80 bpm@ rest but I also take adderall daily so it’s pretty good.

I feel good, energetic, I lost 12lbs and haven’t even been trying. The hunger suppression is weird, you kinda just don’t get that hungry or think about it. But if I wanna smash some food I can. Wayyy less overwhelming than Sema or Tirz or Lizzo.

Yeah…. So I have a genetic predisposition to Non alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and In that past I was very over weight but now am at a perfectly normal weight. Due to being heavy for years and eating like shit, my liver enzymes climbed with each hot dog and lb I gained. I was diagnosed with Moderate NAFLD and told nothing I could do beside try to lose weight/lift weights. Well I did and I do and it didn’t help.

Then I started Reta about 2 months ago mostly for experimental purposes. Last week I just had a new ultrasound and bloodwork done as I do every 6 months. And y’all might just believe this shit. My liver has close to no excess fat on it and my liver values are what vegans wish theirs looked like. My cholesterol, and apob are that of a Greek gods! My Total test levels are 700ng/dl with 160pg/ml at a dosage of 80mg per week test C. Before starting Reta I had pretty skewed health market values no matter how I ate or how hard I worked out. My test levels always required 150/175mg test to convert to TT 600-800 and FT 90-150. So some how it’s made my bodies androgen receptors become much more efficient and dense.

Now My heart rate is slightly up averaging about 80 bpm@ rest but I also take adderall daily so it’s pretty good.

I feel good, energetic, I lost 12lbs and haven’t even been trying. The hunger suppression is weird, you kinda just don’t get that hungry or think about it. But if I wanna smash some food I can. Wayyy less overwhelming than Sema or Tirz or Lizzo.
That's awesome. I wonder if it would have any lasting effect when you come off the reta or if you'd need some kind of maintenance dosing. Would be interesting to test again 6 months after stopping and see where you're at.

I'm very happy for you to see it is working.
I am also on Reta, among other compounds...it does wonders for me regarding visceral fat....

What dosage protocol are you running ?