Retatrutide Updates

Nsblue6

Has anyone started using this yet? If so, I’m curious as to what your results have been and any advice you may have thus far. Are you stacking with anything else?

I know this is new and if anyone is trying it, they are likely just starting out, but curious anyway.

Hmm as someone who just started reta 9 days ago, this concerns me. I was wondering why my heart rate is up 20bpm all of a sudden since starting. I'll be laying in bed wondering why I can't fall asleep, then check and see my heart rate is 100bpm.

I'm only taking 2 mg of reta a week though, could that really be causing the much increased heart rate? I don't use caffeine. I've had a lot of trouble sleeping since I started on reta. Hard to imagine 2mg is causing it, though. I'm also taking tesamorelin and ipamorelin so I figured one of those was the culprit, but your comment definitely makes me wonder.
On 10mg/week I couldn't sleep more than 5 hours but I'd wake up wide eyed, hungry as fuck, and have energy all day. But I imagine that sleep deprivation is hard on the brain long term. I'm back on reta 1mg every third day and it feels a lot better than 10mg/week.

How are you dosing it? 2mg at once? Try splitting it up 1mg every 3rd day, or 0.5mg 4x a week. When I first started, I did 0.5mg every other day and worked up from there.

Started using Reta about a month ago at 2mg a week. So far down about 10lbs and energy levels have been good. I felt the appetite reduction within the first day of the first dose but week 4 I’ve definitely have been hungrier.

Here's my experience with Sema and Reta so far.

I began 8 weeks ago and have lost 6.7kg/14.8lbs.
I stuck to my diet plan and exercised most days, except for a 1 week vacation abroad where I couldn't keep up with the diet.

With Sema, I started at 0.25mg per week and reached 1mg by week 5. I started experiencing side effects around 0.75mg, like sulfur burps, light nausea, and upset stomach. By the end of week 6, my Sema supply was running low, so I decided to switch to Reta, as it's reported to have fewer side effects.

I began Reta two weeks ago at 4mg per week, taking 2mg twice a week. In the first week, I had trouble falling asleep for a few days, but otherwise, no side effects. This week (week 2), I've noticed that my skin is very sensitive, almost like a sunburn, especially on my legs. Also, I've noticed that I feel fuller as the day progresses and especially after my last meal at 6pm, and this feeling of fullness lasts until I go to bed at around 11pm. All 4 meals have similar amounts of calories. Before, late-night snacking was a big issue for me, but that's mostly gone now. Since starting these GLP1s, I have been craving green grapes which wasn't the case before.

I hope sharing this helps someone who's considering starting a GLP1.

Can others relate to my story? What was your experience?

I started QSC Reta in December. Down 35 pounds, close to goal weight.

Most of the side effects started at the lowest dose, and along with this came all the good side effects. Shit myself once in the second month. Hunger is drastically down. I before Reta I could lose weight if I made it the most important thing in my life. With Reta I can lose weight just making it a top ten goal.

Bad side effects:

Shit myself once.

Wake up after six hours of sleep energized, feeling hot, and find it difficult to return to sleep. Later in the day I can feel the lack of sleep.

Gastric reflux.

Taste changes, some food still tastes good, other food tastes bad. Many foods taste too sweet, before I had a sweet tooth, now I'm repulsed by some sweets. Diet soda is gross now. It's hard to eat some foods that my wife cooks, my brain just says,"That's not food, don't eat"

I'm cold all day long, but hot at night.

Lost a fair amount of muscle, but I'm not using test.

Good sides:

It's easy to eat less. I think about food less. I lose weight.

I eat so much less that buying Reta has increased that amount of money I have. I spend about three dollars a day in Reta, but spend about 10 less for food.

Most of the side effects started at the lowest dose, and along with this came all the good side effects. Shit myself once in the second month. Hunger is drastically down. I before Reta I could lose weight if I made it the most important thing in my life. With Reta I can lose weight just making it a top ten goal.

Bad side effects:

Shit myself once.

Wake up after six hours of sleep energized, feeling hot, and find it difficult to return to sleep. Later in the day I can feel the lack of sleep.

Gastric reflux.

Taste changes, some food still tastes good, other food tastes bad. Many foods taste too sweet, before I had a sweet tooth, now I'm repulsed by some sweets. Diet soda is gross now. It's hard to eat some foods that my wife cooks, my brain just says,"That's not food, don't eat"

Good sides:

I eat so much less that buying Reta has increased that amount of money I have. I spend about three dollars a day in Reta, but spend about 10 less for food.
Now you can buy a new underwear, the soiled ones will always bear the shame you have to get rid of it lol.

Just kidding, congratulations for the fat loss, ai hope you can keep it off even after stopping the medication.

Bad side effects:

Shit myself once.

Gastric reflux.

Good sides:

Thanks for sharing, and congrats on the weight loss achievement! The last paragraph made me laugh as it wasn't something I even thought about but could immediately relate to!

I would also be cold during the day, especially my legs/feet, and get what seemed to be hot flashes at night, under the covers would be too hot and without them too cold so would end up sticking one leg out from underneath the covers to get the temperature just right.

Just ordered my first GLP-1 // GIP // Glucagon supplement ever. Never used any of them.

Retatrutide

The seller says 1.25 mg per week would help me to have no hunger anymore. Is this true?

I solely take it for the appetite suppressing thing as my cut is getting somewhat hard and I just want to NOT GIVE A F about food.

Just ordered my first GLP-1 // GIP // Glucagon supplement ever. Never used any of them.

Retatrutide

The seller says 1.25 mg per week would help me to have no hunger anymore. Is this true?

I solely take it for the appetite suppressing thing as my cut is getting somewhat hard and I just want to NOT GIVE A F about food
the dose may need tuning, it's not necessarily a one size fits all, but that sorts itself out as you get your feet wet.

at the right dose, yes, you will not want to eat, which is why this drug can be counterproductive to BBs

at the wrong dose you'll pay for it with too much weight loss too quickly

there's a very fine line between the right and wrong dose IME

its kind of like you need to find the line between "not hungry" and "sick to your stomach", then stay juuuuuust under the "sick to your stomach line"

the dose may need tuning, it's not necessarily a one size fits all, but that sorts itself out as you get your feet wet.

at the right dose, yes, you will not want to eat, which is why this drug can be counterproductive to BBs

at the wrong dose you'll pay for it with too much weight loss too quickly

there's a very fine line between the right and wrong dose IME

its kind of like you need to find the line between "not hungry" and "sick to your stomach", then stay juuuuuust under the "sick to your stomach line"
thank you, so you‘d suggest me to start lower? Like 500 mcg the first week?

thank you, so you‘d suggest me to start lower? Like 500 mcg the first week?
i prefer 'microdosing' lol like you'd run your aas. instead of 1x per week I'd start with 0.5mg and run MWF, then see how you do over the weekend. You'll know by monday morning if you want to go 0.75mg MWF this time or stay where you are. --- this is all preference so take it with a grain of salt

Retatrutide

I solely take it for the appetite suppressing thing as my cut is getting somewhat hard and I just want to NOT GIVE A F about food.
In my case:
- 10mg/week didn't supress my appetite as 5mg/week Tirz did...maybe at 30% of what Tirz did.
- it didn't provide the energy I expected neither.

On the other hand my weight keeps going down but also muscle mass with it...and fat as well...
....reason why I keep using it is that somehow my belly fat is dropping fast.

i prefer 'microdosing' lol like you'd run your aas. instead of 1x per week I'd start with 0.5mg and run MWF, then see how you do over the weekend. You'll know by monday morning if you want to go 0.75mg MWF this time or stay where you are. --- this is all preference so take it with a grain of salt
So you mean 0.5 mg per week?
Or 0.5 x 3 times per week?

Thank you.

In my case:
- 10mg/week didn't supress my appetite as 5mg/week Tirz did...maybe at 30% of what Tirz did.
- it didn't provide the energy I expected neither.

On the other hand my weight keeps going down but also muscle mass with it...and fat as well...
....reason why I keep using it is that somehow my belly fat is dropping fast.

Oh, okay. Never used either of Sema/Tirz… I am just hoping it will help me to keep my hunger at bay because I get so irritable my wife and kids hate me on my cut and my wife already told me, the first time I am getting mad at someone I can take a hotel for the rest of the cut.

So you mean 0.5 mg per week?
Or 0.5 x 3 times per week?

Thank you.

Oh, okay. Never used either of Sema/Tirz… I am just hoping it will help me to keep my hunger at bay because I get so irritable my wife and kids hate me on my cut and my wife already told me, the first time I am getting mad at someone I can take a hotel for the rest of the cut.
0.5mg x 3 times per week. See how the week goes and make adjustments from there. You will figure it out.

Retatrutide

You should’ve gotten tirz instead if you solely want appetite suppression

Came off reta and switched to tirz, and no longer get PVCs triggered by large GH doses. The combo of reta+GH apparently makes me feel like I injected 200mg caffeine.

After coming off reta, energy levels crashed and metabolism slowed. Didn't realize how much reta was doing until I came off. Was at 8-10mg/week. It's a helluva drug (or I'm a hyper responder).

Going to run tirz for a few weeks to experiment but I'm already considering adding a little reta (1mg/week) to help my energy levels during my long fat loss phase (been at it since December and lost 25 pounds fat so far while adding a few pounds of muscle and eating around 2400-2800 calories).

I can tell that without the reta I'll need to lower my calories to maintain the same calorie deficit.

My resting and exercise heart rate is down 15-20bpms. I need to drastically increase cardio intensity just to reach the same heart rate as when I was on reta.

I no longer wake up early mornings with massive hunger. Reta was definitely increasing my metabolism by a lot. So much so that after 2-3 months it was offsetting the appetite suppression from the reta. Also, the energy from reta meant I was able to increase my cardio and lifting sessions, so that contributed to the increased calorie burn and hunger.
Do you think Reta might offset the lethargy I'm getting from GH? Its gotten to the point now that Im seriously considering dropping GH for a month or so, just to get some energy back. Been days that I need to stop somewhere and have a power nap by 10am.

I use modafinil as well (prescribed) and usually, its been great. Now even that's not touching the lethargy from the GH.

What dosage would you recommend starting off on? 0.5mg each 3rd day?

Do you think Reta might offset the lethargy I'm getting from GH? Its gotten to the point now that Im seriously considering dropping GH for a month or so, just to get some energy back. Been days that I need to stop somewhere and have a power nap by 10am.

I use modafinil as well (prescribed) and usually, its been great. Now even that's not touching the lethargy from the GH.

What dosage would you recommend starting off on? 0.5mg each 3rd day?
Reta has no effect on letargy... I was hoping for the same effect....

Retatrutide

As you might have read by now, Reta isn't known for appetite suppression as Tirz is. A great read is the 3 GLP 1s (Sema/Tirx en Reta) is this article Reddit link, it discusses how each works but also how they differ/compare to each other which I found to be the most insightful part

Reta takes a while to build up in your system and you might not feel anything when you start using it. However, this doesn't mean that it's not working the way it's intended to work. Upping the dose too quickly could give you the known nasty side effects such as nausea and Gi issues but also others super sensitive skin that feels like a very intense sunburn.

Hope this helps.

Retatrutide

I’m under the impression you will get much better suppression from tirzepatide compared to Reta.

I've used both sema and tirz, I have Retatrutide supposed to arrive this week. I will offer what feedback I can once I start it. Interesting to see the talk about micro dosing. I haven't tried that at all with the sema or tirz and now that I read that can't believe I didn't. I found it was wearing off after about 5 days. Since my diet is well controlled during my work week I just made my injection day Fridays that got me through the weekends where I'm far more tempted.