RodgerThat's journey to beast mode

Honestly I was actually really enjoying it I ran beside a river on a gravel path with my dog running beside me and sometimes I'd give him a command while running to see if he'd do it so I made it fun for myself. Plus I've got competition from a wee lady who wants a 5km race and there's a bet riding on it so I gotta win ;). I hate running on the treadmill or street though but in a place with no people hell ya it's great

the treadmill is the worst place on planet earth to me. i get bored WAY to quick.
put me outside running/walking, playing a sport, riding a bike, tire flips, farmers carries whatever it is. as long as im outside ill do it till i drop. the treadmill is where dreams go to die.

you havent nopticed a reduction from Tren as far as breathing and stamina goes?

the treadmill is the worst place on planet earth to me. i get bored WAY to quick.
put me outside running/walking, playing a sport, riding a bike, tire flips, farmers carries whatever it is. as long as im outside ill do it till i drop. the treadmill is where dreams go to die.

you havent nopticed a reduction from Tren as far as breathing and stamina goes?

Didn't start doing all this cardio till tren was in full swing anyways so couldn't rightly say, I've got 2 weeks left of the tren and 5 weeks left of the cycle so there'll be a 2-3 week period there that I'll get to see how much my cardio goes up without tren but still on cycle. I know my last cycle I did tren A 600mg ew and I went from being able to swim 30mins nonstop fast pace to about 5minutes then needing a couple min break within about 2 weeks

Didn't start doing all this cardio till tren was in full swing anyways so couldn't rightly say, I've got 2 weeks left of the tren and 5 weeks left of the cycle so there'll be a 2-3 week period there that I'll get to see how much my cardio goes up without tren but still on cycle. I know my last cycle I did tren A 600mg ew and I went from being able to swim 30mins nonstop fast pace to about 5minutes then needing a couple min break within about 2 weeks

yeah i know the feeling! just experienced it the other night in the old bedroom haha. got winded way earlier than i usually do. only way ive ever been able to combat it is to be consistent and continually do cardio and it gets easier and better with time.

yeah i know the feeling! just experienced it the other night in the old bedroom haha. got winded way earlier than i usually do. only way ive ever been able to combat it is to be consistent and continually do cardio and it gets easier and better with time.

Ya it definitely lowered my ability to do cardio but still did it. As for the bedroom I kept getting told I was breathing heavy lol that's when I'd do the Chinese fire drill though and get her on top so I could relax and catch my breath. So far it's all positives in the bedroom or back of the truck lately (some girls are too classy on a first date for the bedroom but for some reason you drop the tailgate and they drop their pants)

Yesterday was cardio day. What a fucking shitty day to have in a program lol. Anyways
10 mins incline walk 3.8mph 5% incline
10 mins Stair climber level 8
15 mins on the rowing machine
10 minutes on core
Was aiming for a 20min swim but after like 8 mins I was kicked out for a league that was swimming there so just hit the suana for a stretch and hit on a lifeguard for like 10 mins.

So I had the worst injection of my cycling carrier started with a pin in the quad hit a gusher pulled out switched pins other quad hit a nerve pulled out switched pins went for left VG cramped up and pulled out switched pins went for right VG got about half way thru the 3cc and started to shake uncontrollable for some reason (think I was just hungry as fuck) finished shooting but I am gonna have some serious pip and got tren cough so did my usual lay in the bathtub waiting for death to come. It didn't. Also I have a bunch of gear to a buddy and I guess I accidently gave him
1 too many masterone vails and I've run out so now it'll just be test and tren for another 2 weeks then test prop for 3 weeks and debating either winny or halo for the end of my cycle.

I'll update today's lifting session later working out in the PM

Alright pretty good sesh today:
Squats 295 ATG high bar paused reps 5x5
5min clean and jerk AMRAP 135lb 19 reps
Work up to a heavy single C&J to figure roughly what my 1rm is, surprised myself got a relatively easy 225 C&J but it doesn't really matter how much more I can do cause I'm muscling it I need more technique. Made me curious for my power clean cause it's always been better previous PR was 235 hit 250 dead tired no problem I figure fresh I could get 275+ no issue.
Went onto do some hang snatches and overhead squats with 95lb just working on technical aspect of my snatch.
Incline bench SS with lat pull down 135lb each 4x12
Cable lifts SS with seated row 4x12 each
Calves SS wIth shrugs till both were pumped
Stretchin now and going for a beach run later.
Leaning out quite nicely too abs show almost all the time and even some oblique action if I flex real hard

Didn't sleep last night not a wink so I went to the gym before my hike and got myself an arm pump going on, was suppose to be a day out but I didn't do too much there just a pump stretch and left, picture from today in the meso a biggest and most ripped thread. Did the grouse grind hike was set for a damn good pace possibly a record for me but there was a medical situation around the half way mark that required my attention so I delt with that for 45 minutes before continuing on to the top. It is hot as hell and I worked hard during that hike I put 15lb of lead weight in my backpack plus a total of 1 gallon of water for 25lb weight at the beginning I used up 1L before the half way mark and the remanding 3 L during the situation so from half way to the top only 15lb in my pack. I think next go about I'm just going to wear my lead vest cause it better balances the weight and I'll carry 21lb dead weight and 10lb water. That about it now just eating a 5lb burrito to make up for the cals and heat

:oops: That's a single sitting for me I have had them way too many times, my
Record is a 7.2lb burrito in a single sitting 100% took longer during exit then entry :(

Where the hell are you guys ordering these burritos?? I don't know of too many places near me that I can order a burrito by the pound! Lol.

Where the hell are you guys ordering these burritos?? I don't know of too many places near me that I can order a burrito by the pound! Lol.
Inquiring minds need to know this shit!? Don't worry we won't tell anyone...it's not like you'll be called a burrito shill.:p

Mucho burrito! The standard mucho sized burrito weighs 2.5lb (I always put it on my scale for shits and gigs it's not by the pound there except their serving size scoops you can google that) I get triple meat and double bean making it a 5lb burrito. But at some mucho burritos if the person working there knows the secret menu you can order the double mucho and then ask for double meat and it weighed in at 7lb 3oz when I put it on my scale :D oh Canada!

Mucho burrito! The standard mucho sized burrito weighs 2.5lb (I always put it on my scale for shits and gigs it's not by the pound there except their serving size scoops you can google that) I get triple meat and double bean making it a 5lb burrito. But at some mucho burritos if the person working there knows the secret menu you can order the double mucho and then ask for double meat and it weighed in at 7lb 3oz when I put it on my scale :D oh Canada!
If I was to move to Canada...would I have to wear flannel? :)

I found the best pizza place when I was in college. Open 24/7 and they served a pizza that's 36" accross. If anyone could eat it in one sitting, they didn't get charged for the bill.

They don't have shit like that where I live :( hell they have weight restrictions on the buffets:oops:.

Taco Del Mar. If you eat the burrito within 30 minutes it's free.

The 5lb burrito required 4 of the big ass tortilla shells to make. It's pretty big. Like size of my head.

Pretty sure I seen them making that burrito on the show. I do remember the 7 huge Tortilla shells.