RodgerThat's journey to beast mode

So I've broken my training sessions into two today purely cause I really wanted to test my Belt with some real weight.

AM session (completed):
Squats
135x8
225x6
315x4
405x2
440x1 knee wraps loosely wrapped
465x1 knee wraps loosely wrapped
475x1 knee wraps semi tight
Drop set 225 3x10 no wraps or sleeves
All those were confident and easy I could do it all with sleeves I'm 100% sure and if I did a proper wrap job 495 would be possible for sure but I wasn't in there to reach a PR just see how the belt felt with weight squatting and it's honestly perfect best thing I've ever worn.

Leg extensions
as per @Leancuisine method of climbing reps using 70lb
So it went right leg 1 rep left leg 1 rep and right leg 2 reps so on so on, got up to 11 reps before I called it.

PM workout will be as follows:
5 minute Clean & Jerk 135lb aiming for 25 reps
Snatch practice 95lb 15 singles going to be doing videos to figure out each rep and build on it, I've got the strength to muscle through a 135 snatch no problem but I want it to be technique so I can progress and eventually get to 225 snatch
180lb Incline bench press/ 160lb lat pull down 8 reps each 20 second rest inbetween walking back and forth
10 minutes on calves
10 minutes on shrugs
10 minute skipping and battle rope fun
30-45min stretch/foam roll

So I've broken my training sessions into two today purely cause I really wanted to test my Belt with some real weight.

AM session (completed):
Squats
135x8
225x6
315x4
405x2
440x1 knee wraps loosely wrapped
465x1 knee wraps loosely wrapped
475x1 knee wraps semi tight
Drop set 225 3x10 no wraps or sleeves
All those were confident and easy I could do it all with sleeves I'm 100% sure and if I did a proper wrap job 495 would be possible for sure but I wasn't in there to reach a PR just see how the belt felt with weight squatting and it's honestly perfect best thing I've ever worn.

Leg extensions
as per @Leancuisine method of climbing reps using 70lb
So it went right leg 1 rep left leg 1 rep and right leg 2 reps so on so on, got up to 11 reps before I called it.

PM workout will be as follows:
5 minute Clean & Jerk 135lb aiming for 25 reps
Snatch practice 95lb 15 singles going to be doing videos to figure out each rep and build on it, I've got the strength to muscle through a 135 snatch no problem but I want it to be technique so I can progress and eventually get to 225 snatch
180lb Incline bench press/ 160lb lat pull down 8 reps each 20 second rest inbetween walking back and forth
10 minutes on calves
10 minutes on shrugs
10 minute skipping and battle rope fun
30-45min stretch/foam roll

30-45 minutes of stretching? Wow, good patience.
And good job on the extensions.
I like doing 110-130 pounds and jumping the reps like 1,2,4,6,8,10.

30-45 minutes of stretching? Wow, good patience.
And good job on the extensions.
I like doing 110-130 pounds and jumping the reps like 1,2,4,6,8,10.

I like stretching I could do it for hours if I had the time. Usually I use 110 for single legs doing 4 sets of 8 but with all the squatting wanted more of a solid pump and it definitely got there, glad I caught that one when you were telling it to @insaiyan93 way back when.

I like stretching I could do it for hours if I had the time. Usually I use 110 for single legs doing 4 sets of 8 but with all the squatting wanted more of a solid pump and it definitely got there, glad I caught that one when you were telling it to @insaiyan93 way back when.

Yeah i still alternate that in here and there, ridiculous pump haha

Don't know how I forgot to say this...but bruh if you aren't already....you should look at adding plyos. Plyometrics+heavy ass weights+some pharmaceutical grade shit = bouncy as fuck:D:D:D:D

Don't know how I forgot to say this...but bruh if you aren't already....you should look at adding plyos. Plyometrics+heavy ass weights+some pharmaceutical grade shit = bouncy as fuck:D:D:D:D
Still a bit heavy for my body to do jumping and shit I wanna either adapt to 195-200 or be 180-185 before I give my body the pounding of long jogs or plyo. I honestly love p90x plyometrics and ab ripper X I use to do that 3x a week when I was solely training for lacrosse in my teens

Went to the gym last night did a 10 minute jog at 6.5mph and then worked on my snatch for about 45 minutes couldn't tell you how many reps or weights but started with the bar and went from there. I can snatch 135 fairly inconsistently and 115 pretty much every time. I've got a buddy who I'm gonna work with he competes nationally so I should be able to get some tips. After I finished snatch I did about 6 sets of cleans with 135 and spent about 20minutes teaching some ladies how to deadlift with 95lb. Actually teaching ladies like 40 y/o just came up and asked because they weren't really too comfortable with how their trainer was getting them to do it. Took a cool down walk then called it a day, minimal stretching happened and my shoulders are hating me because of it. Only have about 1.5 weeks left of tren 3 weeks of mast and 5 weeks of test and then that's it for me my cycling will be done for a while. Taking the whole weekend off to enjoy some outdoors and a fine young gals company.

image.jpeg
Told myself I wouldn't think of fitness this weekend but then I got a new #2 book and it's great cause it's the second edition:p 270 workouts in this book all of which look like hell. Game plan is to hit 1 different one at bare minimum every week if not 2 until book is complete then I'll have jotted down my top 5 and just do those. Look at me with long term goals! I also go a note book to record all workouts and fastest times for every WOD as well as runs and my maxes for lifting and fitness assessment level.

So my will power is piss poor, got up at 5am but I'm not hitting the gym today I'm not hitting the gym. Wee gal beside me was done with being poked by the side effects of tren and mast so she said go to the gym and that's all I needed to push me over the edge to go.

Did a chest and back superset workout then some core work and HIIT

Bench press 225 4x8 SS bent over row 135 4x8 1 minute rest between BOR and bench no rest between bench and rows
Cable fly 30lb 3x12 SS land mine single arm row bar +105lb 3x8 each arm
Cable lifts 20lb 3x12 SS lay pull down 100lb 4x12
Push ups 3x30 SS back extensions 3x20
15 minutes core consisting of
Decline sit ups
Concentration sit ups
Planks
Leg raises
Window wipers
Roll outs
HIIT:
Battle ropes till fatigued
Burpees till fatigued
10 wall balls
10 70lb single arm kettle bell swing and switch at top
1minute lying down contemplating my life choices
3 rounds total
Stretched after focusing on upper body. Went back home for cardio round like 4 or 5 I dunno (koodos to the wee lady though for putting up with it) it's weird I've lowered my test down to 250mg ew 2 weeks ago and now I'm a walking fucking hard on.

Here's my new A7 bar grip shirt after a day of action, love the cut on this thing
image.png

Last edited:
Hit up a 5km run yesterday with my dog he was keeping the pace very very brisk so 5km in 27:44 defininetly doesn't beat my best time ever or 22:57 but I am 55lb heavier then when I did that. Also I have my home gym all up and running again so the plan is to do the majority of my heavy lifting at home, do my oly lifting and WOD at the gym and my own personal HIIT at the turf right near my place. I've got two 6.6gallon jerrys filled with water (55lb each) and the plan is to do a farmers carry across the turf sprint back do 1min plank sprint to the jerrys 1min plank carry them back and repeat 5x. Considering taking my barbell too but I think that'll be a hassle trying to get all that into my truck then to the turf then setting up and stuff. If anyone's got anything else they think I could do during the HIIT that be appreciated I'm kinda blanking on body weight HIIT stuff while on turf

Edit: I am getting leaner and leaner by the day it is crazy but my weight hasn't really budged from the 196 area, I'm gonna see how the next week goes with having the HIIT in there and doing a run a week to see if it moves and if not I'll lower everyday by 300 cals as I think I want to find homeostasis at around 185-190 so I can run more comfortable and be better at callistetics type stuff

Hit up a 5km run yesterday with my dog he was keeping the pace very very brisk so 5km in 27:44 defininetly doesn't beat my best time ever or 22:57 but I am 55lb heavier then when I did that. Also I have my home gym all up and running again so the plan is to do the majority of my heavy lifting at home, do my oly lifting and WOD at the gym and my own personal HIIT at the turf right near my place. I've got two 6.6gallon jerrys filled with water (55lb each) and the plan is to do a farmers carry across the turf sprint back do 1min plank sprint to the jerrys 1min plank carry them back and repeat 5x. Considering taking my barbell too but I think that'll be a hassle trying to get all that into my truck then to the turf then setting up and stuff. If anyone's got anything else they think I could do during the HIIT that be appreciated I'm kinda blanking on body weight HIIT stuff while on turf

Edit: I am getting leaner and leaner by the day it is crazy but my weight hasn't really budged from the 196 area, I'm gonna see how the next week goes with having the HIIT in there and doing a run a week to see if it moves and if not I'll lower everyday by 300 cals as I think I want to find homeostasis at around 185-190 so I can run more comfortable and be better at callistetics type stuff

The fittest bear in the world!

Shit....i cant even fathom running for that long hahaha

The fittest bear in the world!

Shit....i cant even fathom running for that long hahaha

Honestly I was actually really enjoying it I ran beside a river on a gravel path with my dog running beside me and sometimes I'd give him a command while running to see if he'd do it so I made it fun for myself. Plus I've got competition from a wee lady who wants a 5km race and there's a bet riding on it so I gotta win ;). I hate running on the treadmill or street though but in a place with no people hell ya it's great

Honestly I was actually really enjoying it I ran beside a river on a gravel path with my dog running beside me and sometimes I'd give him a command while running to see if he'd do it so I made it fun for myself. Plus I've got competition from a wee lady who wants a 5km race and there's a bet riding on it so I gotta win ;). I hate running on the treadmill or street though but in a place with no people hell ya it's great

Hey if you like it then more power to you. I think i just dont like it cuz there's too much jiggle when i run hahahahaha

Hey if you like it then more power to you. I think i just dont like it cuz there's too much jiggle when i run hahahahaha

Oh I feel heavy as shit when running that's for sure but it's helping me get rid of my jiggle so I'll do it, hell I even ran shirtless yesterday for the first time ever cause of how nicely this cycle is treating me. Literally can't believe my only side is my insomnia is a bit worse. No acne no night sweats no mood change and gyno is about the same but I've got a lot of rolax on the way and plan to use 120mg ED until it's damn near gone. Oh positive side is more confidence I actually talk to any female anywhere and that's working out nicely and positive side to go with that is I can perform like they've never had before cause tren and high mast make any man a machine!

Good day lifting today that's for sure.

Bench press 255 5x5 2sec pauses
Deadlift/shrug 5mins 1 rep every 10 seconds using 305
Was feeling incredible good on deads today was just moving perfectly so I worked up to a heavy single after the 5 mins and got 525 hook grip it moved smooth zero hitch and it's a hook grip PR for me (have a video if any pals are interested pm me) I wish I worked to a single before the 5mins cause that's a lot of built up fatigue.
Went into BOR/OHP 145 5 sets of 8/5
Weighted pull ups BW+35lb 5x5
Shrugs 225 5x8
15 mins core work
10 mins skipping
20min stretch

My test dose is 250mg ew right now and I'm loving it lower I started at 750mg and there was strength for sure undoubtably but I didn't have the general well being sensation I have now and I don't get crippling pumps and am holding less water or I'm losing weight with the cardio one or the other :p

Good day lifting today that's for sure.

Bench press 255 5x5 2sec pauses
Deadlift/shrug 5mins 1 rep every 10 seconds using 305
Was feeling incredible good on deads today was just moving perfectly so I worked up to a heavy single after the 5 mins and got 525 hook grip it moved smooth zero hitch and it's a hook grip PR for me (have a video if any pals are interested pm me) I wish I worked to a single before the 5mins cause that's a lot of built up fatigue.
Went into BOR/OHP 145 5 sets of 8/5
Weighted pull ups BW+35lb 5x5
Shrugs 225 5x8
15 mins core work
10 mins skipping
20min stretch

My test dose is 250mg ew right now and I'm loving it lower I started at 750mg and there was strength for sure undoubtably but I didn't have the general well being sensation I have now and I don't get crippling pumps and am holding less water or I'm losing weight with the cardio one or the other :p
Noticed any stamina coming back from the increased cardio yet?