RodgerThat's journey to beast mode

Taco Del Mar. If you eat the burrito within 30 minutes it's free.

The 5lb burrito required 4 of the big ass tortilla shells to make. It's pretty big. Like size of my head.
Hey hell yeah that place is only about a 2hr drive. Food pretty good?

Taco Del Mar. If you eat the burrito within 30 minutes it's free.

The 5lb burrito required 4 of the big ass tortilla shells to make. It's pretty big. Like size of my head.

Free... Dude I eat a 5lb burrito once a week and pay 21bucks for it and you are saying I could be eating it for free...

Yesterday's workout:
15min walk
Dynamic stretching
Bench press 135x8 225x6 275x2 315x6 with slingshot 315x3 without slingshot huge PR 225 5x5

10 rounds
Deadlift 405x3 hookgrip beltless
2 mins skipping
10 burpees
Send a text message and repeat

Bent over row reverse grip 135 5x10
SS
Banded tricep exteriors 80lb band 5x10

5 rounds
100m dash
10 burpees
15 push ups

Long ass stretch

I've upped my calories by 900cals eating 3400 now cause I'm actually going to work every day now 5-6 days a week sweating like crazy, still every morning it's weird being able to tell I'm getting leaner. Weight was 197lb and it's a significant BF% improvement from 7 weeks ago being 198lb. I'm even digging the cardio well the HIIT I like still not a fan of the steady state but it's getting easier and I'm about done my tren in 2 weeks so should get even easier from there.

Workout today was oly practice
Snatches
65lb 2x3
95lb 2x3
115 8x3
Clean and jerk
135 2x3
165 2x3
185 1x3
205 8x1
Power clean
205 3x1
225 4x1
Wanted to go 8x1 but my thumbs are ripped up from hookgripping and I don't have any tape
OHP
135 4x3
10min calves SS shrugs
Stretch

Going to go for a 20 mins swim now then if I have the energy grab my dog and go for a 3-5k run. Thinking about taking up cocaine to keep up with my lifestyle, thoughts lol.

Alright so I'm probably done posting photos and videos now I'm a bit paranoid even though it's legal in Canada had a weird encounter at the gym. Someone asked for some deadlift advice he was of fair size and wasn't too bad so I just gave him a few tips and as I walked away I gave him one last pointer and he said "Rodger that bud" I've never heard anyone say Rodger that outside of radio communication so I kind of think he has seen me here and that was his way of letting me know. Either way got me thinking about privacy a bit.

Workout today was oly practice
Snatches
65lb 2x3
95lb 2x3
115 8x3
Clean and jerk
135 2x3
165 2x3
185 1x3
205 8x1
Power clean
205 3x1
225 4x1
Wanted to go 8x1 but my thumbs are ripped up from hookgripping and I don't have any tape
OHP
135 4x3
10min calves SS shrugs
Stretch

Going to go for a 20 mins swim now then if I have the energy grab my dog and go for a 3-5k run. Thinking about taking up cocaine to keep up with my lifestyle, thoughts lol.

Alright so I'm probably done posting photos and videos now I'm a bit paranoid even though it's legal in Canada had a weird encounter at the gym. Someone asked for some deadlift advice he was of fair size and wasn't too bad so I just gave him a few tips and as I walked away I gave him one last pointer and he said "Rodger that bud" I've never heard anyone say Rodger that outside of radio communication so I kind of think he has seen me here and that was his way of letting me know. Either way got me thinking about privacy a bit.
Hmmm I thought everyone talked like that up there..ya know rodger that aye..I've never met any Canadians, :( pretty sure they start melting when they pass the Mason Dixon line.:eek:. I've never done cocaine :confused: but maybe you could put a scope in with your protein?

switch out the clenbuterol for cocaine and you just might be on to something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX
5mg oxycodone, 5mg cocaine, 3mg methamphetamine per tablet.
"nazi doctors found that equipment-laden subjects could march in a circle for up to 90 kilometers per day without rest while carrying a 20 kilogram backpack."

amphetamines.org/nazidrug.html
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/19/research.germany

Forget coke. Try this.
As @ergomaniac informed me.... D-IX.

07/31/16

5km run 26:42 that's a 1:02 improvement from baseline 5km last week already
20mins of abs

I'm gonna start taking winny at 40mg daily now that I'm outa mast and maybe see how it helps out with my speed

07/31/16

5km run 26:42 that's a 1:02 improvement from baseline 5km last week already
20mins of abs

I'm gonna start taking winny at 40mg daily now that I'm outa mast and maybe see how it helps out with my speed

Best way to increase athleticism is strip off the fat.

So yesterday night on a whim decided my bed wasn't where I wanted to sleep so drove to a mountain and summit it to the mountain top lake then early morning hike down and a morning 5km then went for a 5-7km walk/"hike" with a wee lady then came home to crush some weights. Workout looked like this:

Squats
135x12
225x10
295x6
365x3
385x1
405x3 failed on 4th rep due to a pause
315x7
225x12
135 lost count but at least 16 mind was in the clouds by that point in the drop set
Hang cleans 135 6x6
SS
Skipping 2 mins
Pull ups 8x4
SS
Dips 8x6
Planks 2 min front 1 min each side
SS
50 yard dash slight incline (was just sprinting my block then jogging back for next set of planks 5 rounds)
15 min stretch
1 hour of recovery work:
Mean rumble roller
Accuball
Pulse massager on all major muscles in the legs
Compression ice wraps

I'm starting to feel some pain in my
Shins and ankles during sprints and near the end of my runs so in trying to tear the facia on my calves and shins. Debating trying to make a homemade version of rocktapes scraping tool cause it's stupid expensive for a fascia scrape I think I can make one.

I've gotten a little behind here, RT. Haven't been on much lately. I hope all is well with you training wise.

Weights and endurance are still going up and body fat is going down so it's going
Pretty good. if I could get my snatch technique down I'd be golden, I pull too quick sometimes and the bar ends up firing way above me but other than that I'm good man. Don't worry you'll get al caught up eventually gotta deal with what's going on for you first man!