SARMS for pct ??

That being said higher dosages may be warranted in verfied "PCT failures" whom have been B&C high potency AAS for what is usually years on end.

Not that what you're suggesting is excessively excessive :) bc I've seen some opine 400mg of Clomid is also GTG.

The latter is classic "more is better" bro-science mate.

Last edited:
Did you know in no trial (if there is one I've not seen it) did the initial come close to what you're suggesting, and were conducted in males and females for the same reasons as PCT, to increase gonadotropin levels?

I mean how many E-2 receptors can the pituitary (an endocrine gland roughly half the size of a pea) have.

It's because both Novladex and Clomid have been so well studied, compliance with well established medical therapeutics is the most reliable and safest course of action IMO.

In fact higher dosages, perhaps less a day or two of a loading dose, more often than not results in a greater frequency of adverse effects wo improving efficacy IME.
OK. So absolutely no science backing up a increased pct plan. Maybe even adverse effects?? See. You still are the greatest source of info.

DOnt bro, SArms will shut you down bad and will slow your process. you will feel like shit on them .I tried them for 2 weeks and I dropped them, no libido at all ,. I am gonna get blood report soon ( my thread on HGH and peptide section).

OK. So absolutely no science backing up a increased pct plan. Maybe even adverse effects?? See. You still are the greatest source of info.

There is SOME evidence based data on SARMS almost all of it being conducted on OSTRA and RATS. As for the other "SARMS", good luck locating ANY clinical trials even though that's NOT what has been posted on darn near every site that sells these particular supplements.

I suspect there may be an exception or two, but essentially all bonafied anabolic PEDs will suppress gonadotropin levels in a dose/response related manner!

Thanks but there are several mates on Meso that are every bit as knowledgeable (if not more so) as myself such as:
- Dr Scaly
- Bill Roberts
- Millard Baker
- Doc D
- CBS
- MANDS
- BRUTUS-79
- LW64
AND SEVERAL MORE ........ so much so that Meso should pride itself on being the MOST EVIDENCE BASED PED FORUM on the Net, at least IMO!

Regs
Jim

Thanks but there are several mates on Meso that are every bit as knowledgeable (if not more so) as myself such as:
- Dr Scaly
- Bill Roberts
- Millard Baker
- Doc D
- CBS
- MANDS
- BRUTUS-79
- LW64
AND SEVERAL MORE ........ so much so that Meso should pride itself on being the MOST EVIDENCE BASED PED FORUM on the Net, at least IMO!

Regs
Jim
Took your advice of course. Last week of pct coming up. Have had quite a bit of anxiety last couple days Dr. Jim. Any ideas why?? Know that's a tough question. Stuck to the normal pct plan. No SARMS. Just some mild freak outs last couple days. Thanks for everything.

Took your advice of course. Last week of pct coming up. Have had quite a bit of anxiety last couple days Dr. Jim. Any ideas why?? Know that's a tough question. Stuck to the normal pct plan. No SARMS. Just some mild freak outs last couple days. Thanks for everything.

Anxiety and depression are common. You're only real choices are drugs or exercise. Try more cardio first.

Remember how you feel now, and take note of whether or not it is affecting your life. Few people admit how crippling PCT can be with respect to anxiety and depression. Personally, I stopped cycling for this reason.

Anxiety and depression are common. You're only real choices are drugs or exercise. Try more cardio first.

Remember how you feel now, and take note of whether or not it is affecting your life. Few people admit how crippling PCT can be with respect to anxiety and depression. Personally, I stopped cycling for this reason.
Appreciate that advice. It just has never happened before. I like your cardio idea. Gonna go for a hike today instead of gym. Thanks bro.

Back