SARM's + Primo thoughts

Can only assume you’ve completely removed aspartame from your diet then?
You need to read more about what the WHO meant by “possible carcinogen”.

Other things that are listed in the IARC group 2B:

Carpentry
Diesel fuel
Aloe Vera
Talc powder
Beer

That was my point
Your point is misinformed.

Cardarine is not listed in IARC group 2B. It’s a drug which will not be brought to human trial because it gives rats cancer.

IE it’s not a “possible carcinogen”, it is a definite carcinogen, at least in mice or rats or whatever. And there’s no reason to believe the same won’t be true in humans. We don’t tend to go around giving humans carcinogens to see if they’ll die so that’s the best information you’re going to get.

So shift work is carcinogenic in the sense that statistically more shift workers get cancer. But it’s not like doing a night shift will put you in danger.

It’s entirely possible that there are correlating factors which account for the statistical increase in night shift workers getting cancer. However with Cardarine, it’s the Cardarine which causes cancer and we know that from experiments.

Cardarine is like smoking a cigarette. If you take a dose you’re rolling the genetic dice. It could be much more dangerous than smoking or it could be about the same risk. Nobody knows to what extent Cardarine is carcinogenic and nobody has any inclination to find out because it’s not something which was ever destined for human consumption.

Of course if you think you know better than the people who trained in their discipline for a decade and get paid to do this stuff daily, be my guest. You’ll potentially be removing yourself from the gene pool, Darwin style.

Last edited:
Your point is misinformed.

Cardarine is not listed in IARC group 2B. It’s a drug which will not be brought to human trial because it gives rats cancer.

IE it’s not a “possible carcinogen”, it is a definite carcinogen, at least in mice or rats or whatever. And there’s no reason to believe the same won’t be true in humans. We don’t tend to go around giving humans carcinogens to see if they’ll die so that’s the best information you’re going to get.

So shift work is carcinogenic in the sense that statistically more shift workers get cancer. But it’s not like doing a night shift will put you in danger.

It’s entirely possible that there are correlating factors which account for the statistical increase in night shift workers getting cancer. However with Cardarine, it’s the Cardarine which causes cancer and we know that from experiments.

Cardarine is like smoking a cigarette. If you take a dose you’re rolling the genetic dice. It could be much more dangerous than smoking or it could be about the same risk. Nobody knows to what extent Cardarine is carcinogenic and nobody has any inclination to find out because it’s not something which was ever destined for human consumption.

Of course if you think you know better than the people who trained in their discipline for a decade and get paid to do this stuff daily, be my guest. You’ll potentially be removing yourself from the gene pool, Darwin style.
I think my main point has been lost in this thread. I stated clearly that you take Cardarine at your own risk. It’s had tonnes of human consumption and no reported instances of cancer. None of that was done in a clinical setting but that’s understandable for the reasons you pointed out

My biggest gripe is people slamming gear/sarms/peptides/AIs yet Cardarine is where they draw the line. Like come on

Also has to be said, IRL you’re definitely one of those people who loves the sound of their own voice. So much hubris in one post

I think my main point has been lost in this thread. I stated clearly that you take Cardarine at your own risk. It’s had tonnes of human consumption and no reported instances of cancer. None of that was done in a clinical setting but that’s understandable for the reasons you pointed out

My biggest gripe is people slamming gear/sarms/peptides/AIs yet Cardarine is where they draw the line. Like come on

Also has to be said, IRL you’re definitely one of those people who loves the sound of their own voice. So much hubris in one post
There was a member here recently who contracted leukaemia after heavy prolonged Cardarine use, and was asking if it could have been the cause.