SCAMMER - BEWARE (PINNACLE ELEMENTS)

He has been here 20 minutes ago and don't react at all.

He’s been on quite a few times since this thread was made. Just choosing to ignore this. Probably waiting till payday and then will act like he just noticed being tagged half a dozen times and a thread titled with his name.

Pretty sure Millard originally had a “subscriber” role on him but he claimed to not be a source so it was taken off. It should definitely be added back and if funkygiraffe isn’t made whole it would be nice to see a scammer role added. Anyone notice part of his email is “shop”?

Whether he comes in with some bullshit yada yada or not it would be nice to see FunkyG made whole.

Pretty sure Millard originally had a “subscriber” role on him but he claimed to not be a source so it was taken off. It should definitely be added back and if funkygiraffe isn’t made whole it would be nice to see a scammer role added. Anyone notice part of his email is “shop”?

Good call. I didn't catch any of that.

my interpretation is that anyone who posts a reselling or trading thread needs to have their own lab tests for products. no subscriber tag doesnt mean anything in this case, as anyone with privilege to post in the underground can make a new thread and slip through the cracks before someone reports their thread for not having lab tests.

@Millard can you clarify this requirement?
He told me that he had a sample out for testing w/ Jano, seems he had this covered. FCB344A1-8ED7-41D4-9385-CBA489CD7F3E.jpeg

Pretty sure Millard originally had a “subscriber” role on him but he claimed to not be a source so it was taken off.
Yup. He was also playing dumb about this while Liska was helping him get it removed. This dude scamming someone is not at all a surprise to me.