SCAMMER - BEWARE (PINNACLE ELEMENTS)

What’s up y’all. Here is a summary of my experience with user @Pinnacle Elements

He made a post on August 21st offering up his extra Meditrope kits for sale. [He has since deleted the post. Attached down below is a similar photo of his that was included in his sale post.] I jumped on this offer.

We worked out that I would be buying 6 kits of TP Gold tops for $700+shipping.
I sent payment the same night.
He follows up tomorrow letting me know he only has 4 kits of golds… this threw me off because he claimed to have 8 kits in his original post. This caused me to ask @Pinnacle Elements for a refund because I was not interested in buying black tops.
He agrees to refund me and has been extremely responsive thus far w/ me. I think everything is fine and await the BTC to hit my wallet.

Pinnacle has since ghosted my attempts to get in contact with him despite being active on the forum and being really responsive prior to my asking for a refund.
I’ve bought product from Meso members like Rido without issue, and foolishly assumed that this guy, an active forum member would be reliable too.
I’m now in the hole over $700 with no GH to show for it! (I cry)

ANYWAYS…. BEWARE AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PINNACLE ELEMENTS.

@Pinnacle Elements Please get in contact with me and send me my money, once the BTC hits my wallet I will delete this post entirely.

(Some emails are cropped weird to omit personal information)
View attachment 292941View attachment 292942View attachment 292943View attachment 292944View attachment 292945View attachment 292946View attachment 292947View attachment 292948View attachment 292949View attachment 292950
Maybe take a screenshot of his pfp so you know if he ever comes back?

That sucks all around.

He has been here 20 minutes ago and don't react at all.

He’s been on quite a few times since this thread was made. Just choosing to ignore this. Probably waiting till payday and then will act like he just noticed being tagged half a dozen times and a thread titled with his name.

Pretty sure Millard originally had a “subscriber” role on him but he claimed to not be a source so it was taken off. It should definitely be added back and if funkygiraffe isn’t made whole it would be nice to see a scammer role added. Anyone notice part of his email is “shop”?

Whether he comes in with some bullshit yada yada or not it would be nice to see FunkyG made whole.

Pretty sure Millard originally had a “subscriber” role on him but he claimed to not be a source so it was taken off. It should definitely be added back and if funkygiraffe isn’t made whole it would be nice to see a scammer role added. Anyone notice part of his email is “shop”?

Good call. I didn't catch any of that.

my interpretation is that anyone who posts a reselling or trading thread needs to have their own lab tests for products. no subscriber tag doesnt mean anything in this case, as anyone with privilege to post in the underground can make a new thread and slip through the cracks before someone reports their thread for not having lab tests.

@Millard can you clarify this requirement?
He told me that he had a sample out for testing w/ Jano, seems he had this covered. FCB344A1-8ED7-41D4-9385-CBA489CD7F3E.jpeg

Pretty sure Millard originally had a “subscriber” role on him but he claimed to not be a source so it was taken off.
Yup. He was also playing dumb about this while Liska was helping him get it removed. This dude scamming someone is not at all a surprise to me.

foolishly assumed that this guy, an active forum member would be reliable too.

He made a post on August 21st offering up his extra Meditrope kits for sale. [He has since deleted the post.

99.99% sure that he did not delete the post. to post in the underground, youre required to have your own lab tests for any products youre selling or trading, even if youre reselling products that have been tested by others. this is the likely reason why his thread was deleted and should have given you red flags immediately.
Member accounts are NOT permitted to profit from the trade/sell of products.

Member accounts who fail to comply will be informed and warned of this policy, with the offending post/threads facing removal. (This was what happened to @Pinnacle Elements thread referenced by the OP: it was quickly removed. Unfortunately, it turns out that it was not removed quickly enough and Pinnacle decided to pursue sales in spite of the warning.)

If they wish to persist with these type of posts, they must permanently close their Member account and create a new Subscriber account for this purpose.

If they violate the policy, they will be banned.
Not sure if this applies, but other re-shippers seem to have been able to evade this by selling products that have been tested by someone else (maybe their source?).
No. All Subscriber accounts must order and submit their own lab test results before they are permitted to participate in the Steroid Underground subforum.

The only exceptions involve those who were "grandfathered" in prior the establishment of this policy in 2023
That's pretty clear but was Pinnacle officially a new vendor?

Pretty sure Millard originally had a “subscriber” role on him but he claimed to not be a source so it was taken off. It should definitely be added back
When @Pinnacle Elements first created his new account on MESO, he was assigned a "Subscriber" role. He denied having any intentions or involvement in trading/selling products. So, his status was reverted to "Member".

This thread highlights the reasons that Members are not allowed insidiously switch to sources. They escape the scrutiny sources generally face and bypass all the safeguards built into the harm reduction forum.

It allows malicious actors to masquerade as regular Members, creating good will on the forum, and befriending established Members who would normally scrutinize new sources.

This is why it is not permitted.

EDIT: In the interest of transparency, I have restored his original post that was removed due to violating the aforementioned policies.

He denied having any intentions or involvement in trading/selling products. So, his status was reverted to "Member".
So... he denied intending to sell but did anyway. And the consequences are what? Reinstating an old post? Doesn't really seem like an adequate response considering a member here almost certainly has been scammed.

So... he denied intending to sell but did anyway. And the consequences are what? Reinstating an old post? Doesn't really seem like an adequate response considering a member here almost certainly has been scammed.
Not that it make any difference now, but he denied it at the time of account creation. He never explicitly denied after he was warned this summer.

There is nothing more that can be done on our end other than to ban @Pinnacle Elements.

Reinstating the old post is done to give context to @funkygiraffe's allegations so that the full context/disclosure of the situation is accessible to everyone.

Not that it make any difference now, but he denied it at the time of account creation. He never explicitly denied after he was warned this summer.

There is nothing more that can be done on our end other than to ban @Pinnacle Elements.

Reinstating the old post is done to give context to @funkygiraffe's allegations so that the full context/disclosure of the situation is accessible to everyone.
I appreciate the support :)

Member accounts who fail to comply will be informed and warned of this policy, with the offending post/threads facing removal. (This was what happened to @Pinnacle Elements thread referenced by the OP: it was quickly removed. Unfortunately, it turns out that it was not removed quickly enough and Pinnacle decided to pursue sales in spite of the warning.)

If they wish to persist with these type of posts, they must permanently close their Member account and create a new Subscriber account for this purpose.

No. All Subscriber accounts must order and submit their own lab test results before they are permitted to participate in the Steroid Underground subforum.

The only exceptions involve those who were "grandfathered" in prior the establishment of this policy in 2023

When @Pinnacle Elements first created his new account on MESO, he was assigned a "Subscriber" role. He denied having any intentions or involvement in trading/selling products. So, his status was reverted to "Member".

This thread highlights the reasons that Members are not allowed insidiously switch to sources. They escape the scrutiny sources generally face and bypass all the safeguards built into the harm reduction forum.

It allows malicious actors to masquerade as regular Members, creating good will on the forum, and befriending established Members who would normally scrutinize new sources.

EDIT: In the interest of transparency, I have restored his original post that was removed due to violating the aforementioned policies.
When in 2023 did this go into effect?

Nevermind. I found your post in October 2023 on this policy. It makes me question why Changeland Technology aka "Chris powders" is allowed to be a vendor here. He posted his store in December of 2023 and only showed a few old Jano tests. He has completely refused to do any testing since then. Members did some testing and some of the tests were quite bad, some of them not containing the product claiming to be sold. He refuses to acknowledge this or respond in any way. He has not posted any valid tests since the first few. Is he somehow an exception to this rule?

Nevermind. I found your post in October 2023 on this policy. It makes me question why Changeland Technology aka "Chris powders" is allowed to be a vendor here. He posted his store in December of 2023 and only showed a few old Jano tests. He has completely refused to do any testing since then. Members did some testing and some of the tests were quite bad, some of them not containing the product claiming to be sold. He refuses to acknowledge this or respond in any way. He has not posted any valid tests since the first few. Is he somehow an exception to this rule?
in that same thread,

If compliance with these demands doesn't happen within a short period of time, the possibility is high that further restrictions will be implemented retroactively without notice.

i would imagine the next requirement would be to have regular lab testing. but then how does one police this? we had people in the past claiming to brew in huge batches(triple b) and using the same lab tests for 6+ months.