Sigma Audley HPLC Testing

What's this about?

What rules got broken that led to this alert?

What's this about?

What rules got broken that led to this alert?
Because we just started in April and didn't understand the rules of the forum and we had all our employees sign up, they thought it was against their rules.

The Clen and T3 are out of whack....
I’m struggling with their results on the clen because around the same time that they had gotten theirs (Hepius brand) tested, I had purchased the same brand, albeit from another source but, we all know that they come from the exact same factory… Anyways the clen was severely under dosed, to the point that myself and several other people could barely tell when we took three of them at once and would normally be feeling very jittery as you would expect with properly dosed 40mcg clen. And it’s also been well documented on here from other users who have had the exact same experience with those green colored Hepius clen…. Weird…

I’m struggling with their results on the clen because around the same time that they had gotten theirs (Hepius brand) tested, I had purchased the same brand, albeit from another source but, we all know that they come from the exact same factory… Anyways the clen was severely under dosed, to the point that myself and several other people could barely tell when we took three of them at once and would normally be feeling very jittery as you would expect with properly dosed 40mcg clen. And it’s also been well documented on here from other users who have had the exact same experience with those green colored Hepius clen…. Weird…

Attachments

• J1.png
    J1.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 162
  • J2.png
    J2.png
    208.4 KB · Views: 152
  • J3.png
    J3.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 150
  • J4.png
    J4.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 147
  • J5.png
    J5.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 146
  • J6.png
    J6.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 146
  • J7.png
    J7.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 150
  • J8.png
    J8.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 161
ET10=Epithalon 10mg
BB10=BPC5mg+TB5mg
TR30=Tirzepatide 30mg
CP10= CJC-1295withoutDAC5mg+IPA5mg
CND5=CJC-1295 Whitout DAC
DS5= DSIP 5mg
M10=Methenolone Acetate, or Primobolan 10mg
DT20=Tadanafil 20mg
T500=Tesofensine 500mcg

People y’all need to reconsider with sigma - I’ve received a few orders and most items were underdosed or didn’t do anything. But you don’t believe in feels though? Fine. My last order was over a grand and it was missing items worth hundreds. How do they want to fix it? They want to ship the missing items via this shipper called “uniuni” all the sudden instead of traditional usps.

Go look uniuni up yourself - try to find someone saying they got their product from china delivered that wasn’t a new user. The only positive comments I could find across a dozen sites were from new accounts.

What’s the primary reason for people complaining about uniuni? They never receive the product but there will be a photo of the package at some randos house showing proof of delivery. Customer service is non existent with uni uni, so your only option is chargeback (which in our case is impossible).

This , coupled with recent sus behavior and complaints here and at other sites tells me they never intended to sell much of anything legitimately. At this point you can expect them to milk every last dollar, postpone responses, make excuses, and finally ghost everyone. This is common on the darknet and I have no doubt they will go this route.

You are talking nonsense. We are sending products to janoshik LABS every week for testing. If you have questions about the product quality, you can send it to the laboratory for testing. In addition, if you do not receive the package, send us your tracking number. We will investigate for you and provide you with the proof of receipt. Instead of talking nonsense here,

You are talking nonsense. We are sending products to janoshik LABS every week for testing. If you have questions about the product quality, you can send it to the laboratory for testing. In addition, if you do not receive the package, send us your tracking number. We will investigate for you and provide you with the proof of receipt. Instead of talking nonsense here,
Why switch to uni uni - a known scam shipper? Just answer me that. Why not ship like you used to?

no he's right about UniUni, known around most boards as a fucking scam shipper. they pull tracking/shipping scams constantly. get rid of this reshipper and figure out a better way to make folks whole on botched orders

no he's right about UniUni, known around most boards as a fucking scam shipper. they pull tracking/shipping scams constantly. get rid of this reshipper and figure out a better way to make folks whole on botched orders

Why switch to uni uni - a known scam shipper? Just answer me that. Why not ship like you used to?
If you do not like to use uniuni, you can specify usps when shipping

Any vendor can send their good stuff to get tested - means very little especially when the vendor doesn’t label their product half the time.
This has been debunked so many times. Have you seen all the messed up results from products sent by vendors? If they can pick and choose would it make sense to send 99% vials every freaking time, get this bullshit idea out of here again.

I don’t care who’s the source, no one is choosing their best vials for testing.