Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

No plan to send for testing . Seems like an excessive expense for a few hundred worth of gear . But I’m not planning on using it for a while because I have stuff . Maybe others will do the testing on the meantime
What orals did you order, if it isnt to much to ask.

Lol, i have never risked steam getting close to my vent pin. Heating it on stove top always bring anything crashed into solution again, I use hair dryer if need and it works perfectly too.

It looks like it just crystallized, I bet it just fell out of solution either because of cold during transport or guaicol/solvents can’t keep it in solution.
I bought a $8 candle warmer from Amazon and it works like a charm. Goes from cold to very hot in like 30 seconds. Reconstitutes in about 3 min

My pack landed today after only 1 and a half weeks - but a big part of the order was missing. I've reached out to them and hopefully they will fix this. We'll see. Everything packed very professionally otherwise........

Last edited:
My pack landed today after only 1 and a half weeks - but a big part of the order was missing. I've reached out to them and hopefully they will fix this. We'll see. Everything packed very professionally otherwise........

Just be cool. These Chinese vendors will fire your ass as a customer quick if you get salty.

We've got touchdown.

05-09: Order placed & paid
05-11: Order shipped
05-12: Tracking number received
05-20: Package arrived.

Sales rep Nova was great, quick responses via email.

The injectable superdrol is a little crystalized.

Orals have a seal with a cotton inside them.

Unnecessary OPSEC details. You could say relative T/A times but exact dates aren't necessary.

Pressed orals tabs in the past have been an issue getting accurate dosing for Chinese sources. QSC doesn’t offer them anymore because they couldn’t dial them in.

I thought it was because of legal reasons around exporting tabs or something. I didn't think it was because they couldn't dose them accurately.

I thought it was because of legal reasons around exporting tabs or something. I didn't think it was because they couldn't dose them accurately.
Plenty of other Chinese vendors are producing tabs so who knows what the real story is. Maybe it’s just too much of a hassle at their volume

Unnecessary OPSEC details. You could say relative T/A times but exact dates aren't necessary.
Never read so much paranoia in my life , there’s literally millions of parcels posted daily around the world! What the hell is these dates going to help LE ? Unless they get inspector columbo or miss marple on the case ?

It’s the legality of oral tabs, you can search it in qsc’s thread.
I understand that, I remember the announcement and subsequent sale of it. I’m not sure if sigma adley is a legal company too or not, so they sell tabs? I can’t remember lol.

I understand that, I remember the announcement and subsequent sale of it. I’m not sure if sigma adley is a legal company too or not, so they sell tabs? I can’t remember lol.
I think they are willing to take the extra risk. They also sell Clenbuterol tabs, it’s a compound that is banned in China after the olympics I think. They used to supply raws but after the athletic scandal, they banned it.

I think they are willing to take the extra risk. They also sell Clenbuterol tabs, it’s a compound that is banned in China after the olympics I think. They used to supply raws but after the athletic scandal, they banned it.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification

Never read so much paranoia in my life , there’s literally millions of parcels posted daily around the world! What the hell is these dates going to help LE ? Unless they get inspector columbo or miss marple on the case ?

Stay out of the JY Pharma forum bro!

Controlled deliveries, covert ops everywhere, god forbid the mailman requires a signature or the guy filling in on a sick day rings the doorbell with your package of 2 tren vials in hand lol!

It is being handled professionally and respectfully. The entire experience with this vendor has been very positive.

Just placed an order for HGH 15IU. Will be sending into Jano for testing with Dimmer test.

Post when received and when sent to Jano.